- BBA Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BBA is a three-year undergraduate degree course with six semesters, six months each semester offered by many universities or colleges, start a job after BBA is an immediate decision for the majority of students, and some start their own business or take over the family business after graduation. If you are looking for any course with a wider scope and want to earn with learning. BBA Distance Education is one of the best programs for the student.
Candidates can take admission to this course from any university or college after fulfilling the admission eligibility criteria. The admission eligibility criteria depend upon the college. Some of the universities admitting students based on the merit list marks scored by the students in 10+2 Standard and minimum eligibility percentage required 45%. The average fee of 25,000 to 1,90,000 per annum for pursuing this course. Some similar courses like BBA are BBS, BBM, B.com, BMS, etc., after BBA students get a job in various fields like business administration professor, finance manager, business consultant, marketing manager, etc.
To know more about BBA Distance Education Admission 2022, go through the article given below.
BBA Distance Education Admission 2022-23 Highlight:
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 25,000 – INR 1,90,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBS, BBM, B.Com, BMS, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Business Administration Professor, Finance Manager, Business Consultant, Marketing Manager, etc.|
What are the benefits of BBA online education?
- BBA Online Education gives opportunities for the students to start their career in management after completing their 10+2.
- The students can quickly get jobs after completing this course.
- Many students who can’t afford a degree from regular mode can easily get a BBA correspondence course.
- Since most BBA and MBA colleges are the same, the students can easily go for the MBA as their PG option because most colleges provide integrated studies.
- After completing BBA correspondence, the jobs option for the students is in various fields like Real Estate Business, Management Sector, Finance Sector, etc.
BBA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- To get admission in this course, Students must have studied Bussiness, Accounts, and Economics as a primary subject. Must be qualified in these subjects to pursue this course.
- There is no age limit to pursue this course Through DDE mode.
- A student has to pass 0+2 Standard with atleast 50% of marks from a recognized board of education or equivalent.
BBA Distance Education Admission Proceure:
Step 1. To apply for admission to college or university, go to the official website.
Step 2. Candidates need to fill application through the online application form.
Step 3. In the application form, applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
Step 4. Incomplete/incorrect applications or forms with errors will be rejected.
Step 5. Payment can be done through Credit/Debit Cards of the application fee + entrance exam fee.
Step 6. If a candidate wants to make payment of the fees by cash, they can do so through bank E-Challan.
Step 7. The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully.
Step 8. Take out fee receipt for future updates.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
IGNOU BBA distance education
For the interested students in making their careers in the field of business administration and related fields, IGNOU provides a UG level course. By opting for this course, the interested students will get to study from their place, and according to their timetable as there are no time-bound classes for the students in this program like in the regular mode courses. This is a 3 years duration course; for admission to this course, the interested students must have cleared their class 12th with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Top 10 distance education universities in India for BBA
Most of the students are worried about the college and Universities the which one is best to pursue this course. So we have just mentioned some of the top Universities list that offers BBA through distance learning.
- Amity University.
- Lovely Professional University.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University.
- Bharathiar University.
- Jaipur National University.
- Annamalai University
- DY Patil University.
- ICFAI University.
- Sikkim Manipal University