Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2023: The application process for BDU’s distance learning for the 2023 session has begun. The application form must be filled out on the university’s website before the deadline. It offers general and professional UG and PG degrees, diplomas, and certificate programs. The DEB-UGC-approved university has 20 undergraduate programs and 19 graduate programs. It also has 10 Certificates and 3 Diploma programs that are taught online.
Bharathidasan University DDE Latest Updates
- Admission into distance courses at Bharathidasan University CDOE has commenced for session 2023-24. Source
- Bharathidasan University CDOE has started registration for BEd (ODL) courses for January 2023. The last date will soon be announced on the official website.
Bharathidasan University’s distance education center allows students to complete their studies via distance learning if they cannot study via regular means. Students who enroll in distance mode can complete their education even if they want to pursue a regular job at the same time.
Bharathidasan University CDOE Key Points
- The cost of the application form for Bharathidasan University Distance Education admission is INR 180 for UG/diploma/certificate and INR 300 for PG degree programs.
- Application fees can be paid through the SBI Online Payment Gateway or Demand Draft.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or a graduation degree/diploma/certificate from any recognized board or university.
- Two cycles are usually used to offer admission to various programs at Bharathidasan University.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2023
Soon, the registration form for Bharathidasan University CDOE admission for the next academic year will be available. Soon, the university’s official website will have the last day to apply for a course. Applicants also had to register on the university’s official website.
For UG admission, candidates must have finished their 12th grade in a relevant subject or taken the equivalent exam given by the government of Tamil Nadu. To get into PG-level courses, a person must have graduated from a recognized university with a degree in a relevant field.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Eligibility
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying to the Bharathidasan University distance education admission.
- The UG programs require students to graduate from a recognized university in their 10+2 class since the intake is based on the 12th-grade percentage.
- It is optional for BBA students to graduate in any area, but it is mandatory to complete 10 and 10+2.
- Applicants for the Distance PG course must be graduates from any recognized university.
- The age of the students is no bar for admission. Currently, it is ranked 10th in the nation for its MBA program.
- For admission to an MBA program, the student must have completed a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum mark of 50%. Admission is made on the basis of scores obtained in CET, CAT, MAT, XAT, or CMAT.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education UG Admission
The university offers UG courses such as BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, etc. The minimum duration for a UG course is three years, and the maximum duration is six years. Students get selected on the basis of a merit list. The applicants can be applied through both modes, online mode as well as offline modes.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education B.Ed Admission
Admission for the distance B.Ed program will start soon at Bharathidasan University. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the university. All the details in the form should be filled in correctly to be considered for admission. Those who can apply for the program who have completed their graduation in the relevant program
Bharathidasan University Distance Education BBA Admission
Bharathidasan University Distance Education offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), 3 Years graduate degree program. BBA offers students adequate knowledge and skills in Business Management besides achieving remarkable improvement in their overall personality.
|Course||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Total|
Bharathidasan University Distance Education BCA Admission
Admission for the current 2023 session will start soon. Bachelor of Computer Applications is a UG degree program offered by Bharathidasan University Distance Education. It is a 3-year course that provides students with professional skills in various computer-related subjects such as programming languages, database management systems, computer networks, and web development. Eligibility for admission to this course 10+2 passed with recognized board.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education PG Admission
The university offers many PG courses such as MA, MCA, MBA, MSc, etc. The duration of a PG course is two years. To get eligible for PG courses, students must have completed their bachelor’s degree. Students have to complete their graduation degree from a recognized university for the PG programs.
Students can apply through both modes, online as well as offline mode. Students have to fill out the online application form from the official website of the university.
Various programs are offered by Bharathidasan University in online mode which enables students and working professionals to pursue the said programs and accelerate their careers in this dynamic business world. Some of the courses mentioned below belong to both traditional and professional courses.
- MA Economics
- MA English
- MA Public Administration
- MA Political Science
- MA History
Bharathidasan University Distance Education MBA Admission
To be eligible for MBA CDE (Centre for Distance Education) Admission, a candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum mark of 50%. Selection for admission is made on the basis of scores obtained in CET/CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT etc., exam
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Bharathidasan University is expected to begin accepting applications for DDE admission soon. The application process is as follows for UG, PG, Professional, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate.
- The students must complete an application form, which is available on the university website.
- Applicants can access the application forms on the university website and submit them to CDE.
- Pay INR 500 by DD to Bharathidasan University in Tiruchirappalli or via the National Bank of India, Bharathidasan University branch, Tiruchirapalli, or online.
- Please submit the attached application form and issue list to the Director of the Institute.
- For UG courses, students must pay INR 180/-. PG students are charged a fee of INR 300/-.
- MBA or MCA candidates are required to pay INR 450/- as registration fees. Students can use the payment method to make payments.
If the candidate should apply to more than one course, then the candidate has to pay application fees separately for each program. Application fees For UG, Certificate, Diploma INR 100/- and PG and PG Diploma INR 200/- for MBA and MCA INR 300/- after the complete application form submission online and printed by a copy and sent by post to the University of Bharathidasan University Distance Education.
How To Apply for Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admission 2023?
Candidates can apply online mode. The candidate visits the university’s official website and fills in all required and correct educational information from the application form, and attaches all required documents along with the application form.
- You must fill in the request form that is available from all CDE PCP Centers www.bdu.ac.in/cde.
- The request forms on their website can be found online and can only be printed there or sent there with enclosures to the CDE.
- The consolidated statement must be accompanied by a certified copy of the graduation/diploma.
- A DD payment of INR 500 payable at Tiruchirappalli or a challan form is paid to the University.
Bharathidasan University CDOE Offered Courses
|UG Non-Semester Programmes||PG Non-Semester Programmes|
|Duration for B.A., B. Lit., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.Com., Programs||3 Years||Duration for M.A., M.Sc., and M.Com., Programs||2 Years|
|Duration for B.L.I.S. Programme||1 Year||Duration for M.L.I.S. Programme||1 Year|
|Name of the Programme||Medium||Name of the Programme||Medium|
|B.A. Tamil||Tamil||M.A. Economics||English|
|B.Lit. Tamil||Tamil||M.A. English||English|
|B.A. Economics||Tamil||M.A. Tamil||Tamil|
|B.A. English||English||M.A. History||Tamil & English|
|B.A. History||Tamil||M.A. Public Administration||English|
|B.A. Public Administration||English||M.A. Political Science||English|
|B.A. Political Science||English||M.Sc. Mathematics||English|
|B.B.A.||Tamil & English||M.Sc. Chemistry||English|
|B.Com.||Tamil & English||M.Sc. Physics||English|
|B.Com. (Bank Management)||English||M.Sc. Botany||English|
|B.Sc. Mathematics||Tamil & English||M.Sc. Zoology||English|
|B.Sc. Chemistry||English||M.Sc. Computer Science||English|
|B.Sc. Physics||English||M.Sc. Information Tech.||English|
|B.Sc. Botany||English||M.SC. Geography||English|
|B.Sc. Geography||English||M.Com. (Financial Management)||English|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||English||M.Com. (Bank Management)||English|
|B.Sc. Information Technology||English||M.A. Human Resource Management||English|
|B.Lib.I.Sc.(one year programme)||English|
|Diploma / Certificate Programmes||Online Degree Programmes|
|Name of the Programme||Duration||Name of the Programme||Medium|
|Diploma in Thirukkural||1 Year||B.A. Tamil||Tamil|
|Diploma in Sanskrit||1 Year||B.A. English||English|
|Certificate Course in Tamil Pandit Training||1 year||B.B.A||English|
|M.A. Political Science||English|
|M.A. Public Administration||English|
Bharathidasan University CDE Courses Fee Details 2023
UG Programmes (Non-Semester) Fee Detail at the Time of Admission (Per Annum)
PG Programmes (Non-Semester) Fee Detail at the Time of Admission (Per Annum)
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Scholarships
- If permission is granted by the State Government of Tamil Nadu, the institute gives scholarships to SC/ST students who are enrolled at PCP centers.
- The Bharathidasan University offers PG students who finished their UG degree there a cost reduction of 10% on their tuition.
- Candidates with different abilities are eligible for a complete tuition exemption from all courses from the institute.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Admit Card
For all the offered course programs, Admit cards will be available on the official website of the University. Those candidate wants to see download the admit cards from the university’s official website.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Exam TimeTable
On its official website, Bharathidasan University provides an exam schedule for theory and practical exams for its UG, PG, and PG Diploma programs. Students can access the university’s official website to view the exam schedule. The date, day, session, timings, topic code, and subjects are all available for students to view.
It is recommended that students review the schedule for their particular courses at Bharathidasan University DDE. Exam schedules are available for download by students. The schedules for the exams are in PDF format. The exam schedule for their particular course and batch year will be separately given on the official portal.
How to download Bharathidasan University DDE ExamTime Table?
The exam schedule is easily accessible to students in a few steps.
- Visit the college’s official website.
- Go to the “semester examination” link by selecting the Examination tab.
- To view the schedule, click the link.
- There will be a list of the available courses.
- To view the timetable, click on the appropriate course and the relevant batch year.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Result
For all UG, PG, and diploma programs, the university posts the most recent notification, timetable, revaluation results, and results on its official website. Candidates can check all Bharathidasan University (CDE) examination-related information by going to the official website. Visit Bharathidasan University (CDE) Admission for additional details on the application process.
How to check Bharathidasan University CDE Result?
Results are posted by the university on its official site. Students can view the results by visiting the university’s official website. Here are some methods for examining the results.
- Visit Bharathidasan University’s official website.
- From the panel that appears at the top, select “Examination” from the menu.
- The “Results” option from the list that displays should be selected.
- The results portal will be accessed after the redirect.
- Select the desired course result.
- To access your result, enter your “Registered number.”
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Revaluation Result
The university gives students the option to have their answer scripts reevaluated. The revaluation application form is available on the college’s official website. The following actions will help you verify the revaluation result:
- Visit Bharathidasan University’s official website.
- On the panel’s top, select the “Examination” option.
- From the menu that pops up, select “Exam Notification.”
- A few alternatives are provided on the page’s extreme right. Select the ‘Result’ menu item from there.
- Select “Revaluation Result” from the list of options.
- To access the results, enter your registration number and hit submit.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education Facilities
Bhartidhasan University’s College of Distance Education has campuses with Wi-Fi, well-equipped libraries, and high-tech labs. Some of the things the university has to offer are listed below:
- Wi-Fi is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at CDE Bhartidhasn University.
- The college has CCTV cameras that work around the clock and a separate computer lab for each hostel.
- The facilities for sports and games at Bharathidasan University are very good. The college has several gyms, a yoga center, and an indoor stadium for table tennis, chess, carom, weightlifting, and powerlifting.
- The college has a Guest House, housing for faculty and staff, a post office, a bank, car parking, and a canteen for faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
- The university’s students, faculty, and staff can use the lab in the University Centre for their academic, research, and general computing needs.
- The University’s Laboratory has the right software tools, IP surveillance cameras, an audio system, and a SmartBoard to teach and show.
- The Hostel students can use the university’s ambulance service.
Bharathidasan University Contact Details
- Address: Centre for Distance Education Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu, India
- Office No.: (+91) 431-2407054, +91 83001 84010, 83001 74591
- Examination Helpline: +91 83001 84050
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Other Distance Education Universities
- Vidyasagar University Distance Education
- Madras University Distance Education
- Kalyani University Distance Education
- Kalinga University Distance Education
- Kakatiya University Distance Education
- Calicut University Distance Education
Note: Above given dates are tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.