BPT Distance Education?: Bachelor of Physiotherapy, also called BPT. It is a four-year UG degree that teaches how to treat the body with physical forces. Electrotherapy, Biochemistry, First Aid, Anatomy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, and other subjects are on the BPT distance education curriculum.
Students who take PCB as their main subject in 12th grade must achieve at least a 50%. BPT distance education is mainly based on students’ academic performance. As consultant physiotherapists, BPT graduates can work in multi-specialty hospitals, healthcare centers, non-profits, and multinational corporations.
BPT Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||Rs. 65,000/- to Rs. 4,10,000/- per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Bachelor of Naturopathy, Bachelor of Yoga, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||Rs.3.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, etc.|
BPT Distance Education Admission?
The UGC has not approved distance learning for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy program. This program is only available in regular mode. The BPT program is open to students who have completed their 10 + 2 with 50% grades and studied science as their main subject. There are different admission processes for BPT courses at different colleges.
Some colleges accept state and national exams, while others hold their own entrance tests. Students are sometimes selected based on their performance in Class 12 exams. Some BPT institutes conduct interviews and group discussions.
BPT Distance Education Application Form?
Students who want to enroll in the BPT course can apply through the online admission portal of the selected university. Candidates must fill out the form with the correct details and upload the documents in the prescribed format.
All Important details like Name, father’s name, and date of birth must be according to the educational certificates. Incorrect information may lead to the form rejection. To avoid form rejection, students should check the form carefully before final submission.
BPT Distance Education Eligibility Criteria?
A candidate who wants to get admission to the BPT DDE course should fulfill the eligibility criteria according to the university and college`s requirements. Admissions in this course in some colleges are based on the entrance exam.
After passing the college entrance exams, students can apply for college admission. It may differ from institution to institution what the eligibility requirements are. If you wish to be considered for the position, you must meet the qualifications established by the relevant agencies.
- Students must pass 10 + 2 from a recognized institution.
- Score at least 50% of marks in their 10+2 exam.
- Completion of 10+2 subjects in physics, chemistry, and biology is mandatory.
- English proficiency is required of candidates.
- Admission requires 17-year-old candidates.
BPT Distance Education Fee?
The fee structure for the BPT course varies from Rs. 65,000/- to Rs. 4,10,000/- per annum. Each university has its own fee structure for BPT courses and depends on the university’s facilities. Students can check the university prospectus for fee information.
BPT Distance Education Lateral Entry Eligibility?
The undergraduate degree program in Physiotherapy (BPT) is designed to prepare students for a career in Physiotherapy and related fields, and it typically spans a period of four and a half years. Candidates seeking lateral entrance to the program must meet the minimum eligibility requirements of the college at the time of admission notification. This program provides a strong foundation for those pursuing a career in the field of Physiotherapy.
Most of the colleges prefer students who have completed a minimum of 2 years of diploma courses in Physiotherapy or related streams and should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for applying to the lateral entry admission.
BPT Distance Education Admission Procedure?
- To apply for the admission application form, first, Applicants have to visit the official website of the college/university.
- Candidates first have to fill out the admission application form; after that, check the preview of the filled application form.
- Applications with incorrect details will be refused at any time.
- The candidate will receive the notification for the confirmation of admission through the contact details provided by the candidate.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the College/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Syllabus and Subjects for BPT Distance Education?
The course to get a Bachelor of Physiotherapy takes four years. BPT students learn theoretical and practical skills that will help them get good jobs. In this course, students can choose from several subjective and optional topics. It also gives them the freedom to learn about their subjects on their own. Some of the things students learn in BPT are:
|Anatomy||Orthopedics and Sports Physiotherapy|
|Exercise Therapy||Clinical Biochemistry|
|Neuro -physiotherapy||General Psychology|
What are the Advantages of BPT Distance Education?
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy DDE, as the name states, is all about physiotherapy and different aspects of the human body.
- Students will learn about how to work with their hands and will be able to learn about human anatomy.
- You will be improving your skills in the area of neurology.
- After completing this course, you will get to work with the patients and treat them under the guidance of a trained physiotherapist.
- This course gives you the opportunity for multiple job profiles such as Assistant Physiotherapist, Therapy Manager, Sports Physio Rehabilitator, Osteopath, etc.
- Vast career options are available after completing the BPT course, such as Acupuncture Physiotherapy, where you need to heal the patient’s body by easing the client’s body.
Note: The UGC has not approved the Bachelor of Physiotherapy program for distance study in India. Only the regular mode of the course is available to students. This article’s sole goal is to respond to queries from students.