Calicut University Distance Education Admission 2023: School of Distance Education, Calicut University will soon start the admission process for session 2023. Courses like BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc & MCom are available at distance learning at SDEUOC. The application forms will be available on the official portal www.sdeuoc.ac.in, students must apply online before the last date.
SDEUOC Trending Updates
- Calicut University has released the schedule of contact classes for 3rd semester (MA, MSc Mathematics, MCom) for distance mode. Read here
Admission at SDE UOC will be live in the month of August 2023. The admission form fee for the UG courses at Calicut University DDE is Rs 1,325 whereas, for PG courses, it is Rs 500. The mode to fill out the admission form at SDE is online and offline.
Calicut University is a state-run distance institution located in Malappuram, Kerala. The university emerged as an appropriate option for education at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. The candidates will be facilitated with the following: Online Classes, Study Materials, Grievances Redressal Cell, Revaluation, and more. Admission to Calicut Distance programs is easily given to aspirants after the scores of previous exams. We shall get complete details of Calicut University ODL programs admission ahead in this article.
Calicut University Distance Education Admission 2023
The university offers various courses in different specializations in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. The admission date for online application will be expected to start on July 1st week and ends in the last week of August. SDE study center online application will be available soon. Students can check on the official Website.
The Fee concession form is available online, students can check on the official Website. The tentative date of entrance to Calicut University. The exact date of the entrance exam is to be notified by UOC You will get the complete information on the Website, and even then, if there is a problem, you search on google for C.U. University Kerala, and you will get the website link official Website @sdeuoc.ac.in
The admissions process depends on three factors. Entrance Tests are followed by group discussion and viva. The counseling will take place at the University or its affiliated colleges. Exams Organized by the University. Candidates should register for the admission process via online or offline mode. For more information, visit the official Website.
Calicut University Distance Education UG Admission
Registration for UG courses at Calicut University DDE generally starts in July month. Undergraduate programs like BA, BBA, BCom & more are available to eligible students. The requirements to apply for the UG course is one having an HSE or 12th passing certificate from Kerala State Board. There are various specializations like Afsal-Ul-Ulama, History, Economics, Philosophy, and Sociology & more available for UG programs.
- BA: There are a variety of BA distance learning disciplines available at Calicut University, including Afsal-Ul-Ulama, Economics, Sociology, and History. A student must score 45% in their 10+2 exams or HSE of the Kerala State Board in order to be accepted into this 3-year course. Calicut University SDE charges Rs 1,545 per semester for Distance BA courses.
- BCom: Through distance learning, Calicut University offers a three-year Bachelor of Commerce program. The tuition fee for this semester-based BCom program is Rs 1,765.
Calicut University SDE BEd Admission
Calicut University provides admission to candidates who are interested in making their career in teaching and related fields. For this, the university takes admission into the BEd course. The university always announces the eligibility criteria for the admission of the students, so the students must ensure that they can complete the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Calicut University Distance Education PG Admission
The Calicut University Distance will soon provide the applications for admission to MA/MSc and M.Com programs. The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject to be eligible for admission to these PG programs. Calicut University Distance Admission will be available for all of these PG programs with various specializations.
To access all other information regarding disciplines & further admission-related details, visit the university’s official website.
- MA: Calicut University DDE provides distance MA courses in different specializations like Arabic, History, Economics, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology & more. The fee for SDEUOC MA courses is Rs 2760 per year.
- MCom: Master of Commerce or MCom at Calicut University Distance Education is available for students who have completed their BA/BCom degree from a recognised institute.
Calicut University DDE Admission Form 2023
Calicut University DDE Admission will soon be released as per the academic calendar 2023 for UG & PG Courses. If a student fills two forms for different courses, then both forms will be canceled.
However, the administration will be responsible for updating all the information about the admission procedure, such as eligibility criteria, the application process, admit card, etc., on the University’s Website for the note of the applicants. Applicants interested in getting admission to different courses offered at Calicut University Kerala can refer to the information written in this article.
At the time of the exam, candidates must bring a printout of their admit card, their adhaar cards, and a passport-size photo. Candidates must arrive one hour before the exam date and time to avoid being late. In the exam center, mobile phones and other electronic gadgets are prohibited.
The exam venue neither changed nor shifted in any condition. Students must go through the directions given on the admit card and bring all necessary documents to the exam center to avoid trouble.
How To Apply for Calicut University Distance Education?
- Visit the university website “sdeuoc.ac.in”
- Click on the apply option to process the registration.
- Fill out the personal details and academic details.
- After completing the registration process, click on the Apply Online option.
- login using a mobile number and password.
- Pay the application form fee and save the fee receipt for future reference.
Calicut University Distance Course Admissions
|UG Programme||PG Programme|
|Bachelor of Arts in Afzal-Ul-Ulama||Master of Arts in Arabic|
|Bachelor of Arts in Arabic||Master of Arts in Economics|
|Bachelor of Arts in Economics||Master of Arts in English|
|Bachelor of Arts in English||Master of Arts in Hindi|
|Bachelor of Arts in Hindi||Master of Arts in History|
|Bachelor of Arts in Malayalam||Master of Arts in Malayalam|
|Bachelor of Arts in History||Master of Arts in Political Science|
|Bachelor of Arts in Political Science||Master of Arts in Philosophy|
|Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy||Master of Arts in Sanskrit|
|Bachelor of Arts in Sanskrit||Master of Arts in Sociology|
|Bachelor of Arts in Sociology||Master of Commerce|
|Bachelor of Commerce||Master of Science in Mathematics|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Bachelor of Science in Mathematics|
Calicut University Distance Admission Syllabus 2023
|UG PROGRAMMES||PG PROGRAMMES|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||Master of Commerce (M.Com)|
|Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (B.Sc)||Master of Science in Mathematics (M.Sc)|
|BA in Afzal-Ul-Ulama||MA in Arabic|
|BA in Arabic||MA in Sanskrit|
|BA in Sanskrit||MA in Malayalam|
|BA in Sociology||MA in Political Science|
|BA in Economics||MA in Philosophy|
|BA in English||MA in Sociology|
|BA in Hindi||MA in Economics|
|BA in Malayalam||MA in English|
|BA in History||MA in Hindi|
|BA in Political Science||MA in History|
|BA in Philosophy|
Calicut University Distance Admission Study Material
Calicut University Distance Admission Admit Card
The Admit Card will be released three weeks before the tentative date of the exam. You will download the admit card from the official Website for U.G. and P.G. courses. Calicut University Distance Admission helps students with the online registration process so that they can apply from anywhere. There is no need for physical presence at the time of registration, and it may be different from course to course, i.e., U.G. and P.G. courses have different dates of online application and vice versa last date.
Note- Those students who failed last semester in any subject and want to reappear will find they are admitted card in the Revaluation button on the home page available on the official Website
Calicut University Distance Admission Scholarship
Students from the SC/ST/OBC category who do not work in the private or government sector do not have to pay the university’s tuition fee and examination fee while being admitted to it. While applying for the scholarship, a student must first submit all the necessary documents to the university. Students with any disability are also exempted from paying any special or examination fees and do not need to submit their medical certificates.
Calicut University Distance Admission Result
The university posts the online learning result on its main website. Additionally, it posts the announcement of the result on the website. The actions listed below assist students in checking their exam results:
- Visit the SDE website.
- Find the “Examination Results” tab on the website’s home page.
- The Examinations Result tab should be selected.
- Select the link for the desired semester course.
- Fill out the captcha and enter your information, such as your registration number.
- As soon as you click the “Submit” button, the outcome will be shown on the screen.
- It is suggested that students download the results for later use.
Calicut University Distance Admission Key Points
- 12th and undergraduate candidates can apply to Calicut University ODL ug and pg programs.
- The gateway online comprises the following: id card, hall ticket, admission, and more.
- Study materials will be shared as a hard copy with the opted candidates. Softcopies will remain available at the official portal of Calicut University DDE.
- Calcutta University’s distance admission program has two admission cycles: Academic and Calendar.
Calicut University Distance Admission Facilities
Despite being a distance learning institution, the school offers its students a variety of facilities. The school offers the following as its fundamental facilities:
- Library: It has a decent collection of books, journals, reference materials, dissertations, etc. in a well-kept library.
- Grievance Redressal Cell: There is a special, distinct cell set out just for taking student complaints. On the same day that the complaint is filed, the issue will be resolved.
- Web Center: There is a fully functional web center to meet the demands of the administration or students.
Calicut University Distance Admission Phone Number
For more details about the University, courses, and its admission procedure, Students can contact the university directly and get the required information. Phone Number – 0494 2407356, using these contact details, students will also get information about the eligibility criteria for the course, fee details, and other information related to the University and the course they want to take admission. The rest of the other required details regarding contacts are given below.
Calicut University Distance Admission Contact Details
- Address: School of Distance Education University of Calicut, Calicut University (P.O), Malappuram, Pin-673635, Kerala,
- Tel: 0494 2407356, 2400288
- Official Website: www.sdeuoc.ac.in
Some Other Distance Universities:
- Vidyasagar University Distance Education
- Kuvempu University Distance Education
- Periyar University Distance Education
Note: Admission Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.