Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education 2023: A Diploma in Dairy Technology in distance learning mode is a one-year program. For admission to the Diploma in Dairy Technology distance education program, students must pass 10+2 with at least 45% marks.
- Admission to the Diploma in Dairy Technology distance education is ongoing at IGNOU for the July 2023 session. 10 September 2023 is the last date to apply for admission. Source
The main goal of the Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education course is to teach students how to get milk, process fluid milk, make products with added value, and keep an eye on the quality of dairy plants. There are public and private sector jobs that pay between INR 4.5 lakhs and INR 5.5 lakhs per year.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Diploma|
|Full Form||Diploma in Dairy Technology|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Average Fee||INR 10,000 to INR 1,00,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||PG Diploma in Dairy Technology, Bachelor in Dairy Technology.|
|Average Salary||INR 4.5 to 5.5 lakhs per annum|
|Employment Roles||Dairy Technologist, Dairy Nutritionist, Quality Assurance Manager, etc|
Is Distance Diploma Diary Technology Worth it?
A diploma in Diary Technology is worth studying for candidates who want to acquire a career in this field, and this should be studied at a known institute.
- Skills: Diary Technology imparts various skills in the learners where candidates acquire scientific knowledge and problem-solving and technical skills. These candidates also have management, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Time Flexibility: Most students want to study in their preferred schedules, and distance education is best for them. This kind of learning will allow them to take classes when they choose and spend as many hours on the study as they want.
- Fee and Cost: Diploma in Dairy Technology in Distance Education are cheaper than regular modes. Such types of studies are affordable for all, and thus many students gain the opportunity to learn. The average cost of this diploma in Diary Technology is INR 10,000 to 1,00,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: In this fast-moving world, experience is required along the studies; thus, studying a distance course will provide enough time to students so they can work part-time or full-time to get enough experience.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission is commencing for the Diploma in Dairy Technology distance course for the current academic session. Many universities are offering this diploma course in distance learning mode. Interested students can apply at the university’s website before the last date. No applications will be accepted after the due date.
Those students who want to apply for a Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education must meet the eligibility criteria. The entry requirement is 45% marks in 12th. Before applying, students are advised to read the admission instructions carefully to avoid mistakes.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education Application Form
The application form is the first step to secure admission at any university in the selected course. The form can be found on the official website of the university. Students can fill out the form online/offline according to the university guidelines. The application form must be submitted before the last date.
Diploma Dairy Technology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Qualified class 10+2/Intermediate exams from a recognized board/institute in any stream ( Arts/ Science/Commerce) for admission to distance Diploma in Dairy Technology.
- A minimum of 45% of marks in 10+2 from a recognized board/institute is required for admission to this program.
- No age limit is not required for admission.
Diploma in Dairy Technology DDE Admission Process 2023
- One should visit the official website for admission purposes.
- Applicants have to fill in all the information or details correctly.
- The application fee can be paid through Net Banking/Credit cards/Debit cards.
- The payment can also be made through the bank e-challans.
- The applied candidate will get a notification through e-mail or SMS.
Documents Required for Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||Information Technology In the Dairy Industry|
|Dairy Chemistry And Biochemistry|
|Foundation Course In English|
Benefits of Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education
- One can pursue graduate studies in their respective fields and work on research afterward. Both government and private organizations offer jobs in dairy farming.
- There are jobs available at dairy farms, cooperatives, rural banks, and industries that process and manufacture dairy products.
- They can start their businesses as consultants, such as small milk plants, creameries, and ice-cream units.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education Top Colleges in India
|College of Agriculture Babhulgaon||Nasik|
|Desh Bhagat University||Punjab|
|Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU||New Delhi|
|Institute of Research Development and Training – IRDT||Kanpur|
|Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic||Sitapur|
|Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University – KVASU||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Mata Gujri College||Punjab|
|National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology||Gulbarga|
|National Dairy Research Institute – NDRI||Karnal|
|DU SOL||New Delhi|
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education at IGNOU
The diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT) distance education program is also offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). IGNOU offers this diploma program in Telugu, Hindi, and English. 10 September 2023 is the last date to apply for admission to the DDT program. Students can enroll in the course on or before the last date of admission.
In the DDT distance learning program, candidates learn various skills, such as milk processing, clear milk production and handling, testing, and quality control of milk and milk products, among others. For its one-year Diploma in Diary Technology distance learning program, IGNOU charges a registration fee of INR 300 and a course fee of INR 15,200.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education Scope
Students enrolled in the Distance Diploma in Dairy Technology has a very bright future scope in terms of Job and career prospect. Graduates can work in many different fields connected to the agriculture and dairy farming industry. Graduates can get jobs in both the public and private sectors.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education Employment Areas
- Dairy Industry
- Dairy Boards and Cooperatives
- Fairy Farms
- Academic Institutes
- Food & Dairy Projects
- Dairy Research Labs
- Food Companies
- Milk Processing Companies
- Dairy Consultancy and Equipment Manufacturing
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education Job Profile
- Production Supervisors
- Food Analyst
- Quality Control Analysts
- Assist. Food Chemist
- Plant Operators
- Lab Technician
- Research And Development Specialists
- Assistant Manager
- Assist. Project Manager
- Front Office Executive
- Product Development Head
- Food Technologist
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education Graduate Salary
Graduates from the Diploma in Dairy Technology distance learning program can work for state and private organizations. On average, fresh graduates make between INR 4.5 and 5.5 LPA. It is the initial salary that any dairy company will give.
Candidates with more than one year of experience can get pay raises, promotions, and other perks. Graduate salaries are based on many things, such as experience, skills, type of business, job description, location, and knowledge.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Distance Education FAQ
Q: What is the duration of the Diploma in Dairy Technologydistsnc education program?
Ans: The duration of the distance Diploma in Dairy Technology program is one year.
Q: Is there any minimum or maximum age limit to apply for the Diploma in Dairy Technologydistsnc education program?
Ans: No, if the student is eligible, then there is no specific age limit to apply for the Diploma in Dairy Technologydistsnc education program
Q: What is the duration of a distance diploma in a dairy technology program?
Ans: The duration of a distance diploma in the dairy technology program is one year.