Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education 2024: Diploma in NTT is a one-year diploma program. This program seeks to improve the quality of pre-primary education. Any 10+2 student with 45% or higher in aggregate is eligible for admission. This course is offered on a merit basis. However, only a few colleges hold their own entrance tests.
The usual charge ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per year. The graduate may continue their studies or seek employment related to the degree. Graduates of the diploma program in nursery teaching can expect to make between INR 2 and 3 LPA as teachers or in charge.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training DDE Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- For the 2024–2025 academic year, IMTS Institute invites students to apply for a distance diploma in nursery teacher training. Students can complete the admission form before the last date of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission for the Distance Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training programme for the 2024–25 academic year is now open at NIILM University. Apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission to the distance Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training programme is open at SKU University. The last date to apply is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission for the Distance Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training programme at Mangalayatan University has begun in the 2024–2025 academic session. Applicants can complete the application form before the last date of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
Distance Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training fee is INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per annum in India.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Distance Education course duration is 1 year.
Students must have passed 12th with 45% from a Recognized Educational Board.
Students can opt for new career options, including Nursery teachers, Home tutors, and B.Ed. Teachers, and so on.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Diploma in Nursery Primary Teacher Training.
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Average Course Fees
|INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|PG Diploma in Nursery Primary Teacher Training, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 2.5 L per annum
|Nursery teachers, Home tutors, B.Ed. Teachers, etc.
Why study Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) via Distance Education?
There are many reasons and benefits to pursuing this course through distance education. Most candidates who want to complete their studies in NTT can complete this Diploma level course. Distance Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training is offered in a low fee structure and students also have the flexibility in learning.
Students do not need to attend classes in traditional mode. They can complete this diploma course from anywhere. The best benefit of the program in distance mode is that they do not need to give up on their jobs or any other activities in which they are involved.
Distance Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Admission 2024
Admission ongoing at the various universities for Distance Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training programmes in the January session, students can apply before the last date of 29 February 2024. Those students who have their 12th degree with 45% through the recognized board or institute can easily apply for this diploma in nursery teacher training through distance mode. There are lots of universities and colleges that offer this course. Generally, there is no entrance for this NTT Distance Education course.
There is no entrance exam for the Diploma in Nursery Training Distance Education course. Apart from that, students also have to pay Rs 300/- to Rs 600/- as a registration fee while they are submitting an application form.
Eligibility for Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education
- Class 12th/ 10+2 board passes from any recognized state board or central board in any subject are eligible for admission.
- Minimum 45% marks in class 12th/ 10+2 board exam are required
- Admission is based on either merit basis or any entrance exams which are equivalent to it.
- There is no age limit for admission. Any age group that meets the minimum eligibility criteria can apply.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education Fee
Various universities charge different fees for Diplomas in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education. The course fee ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per annum. The fee can be paid through the online portal. Students can use UPIs, Debit/Credit Cards, eChallan, and Net Banking to pay the fee.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education Admission Process 2024
- Step 1. For the admission process, candidates can visit the official website of the university, and form submission candidates can print the submission details.
- Step 2. The candidate will make the payment via credit card, debit card, and also via e-challan.
- Step 3. After fee submission, the student can print fee receipts through a website or university.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education: Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- 10th certificate
- Driving license
- 10+2 certificate
- D.O.B. certificate
- Caste certificate
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education Syllabus
Two semesters make up one year of study. With no set curriculum in the first and second semesters, the following courses are generally taught during the course of these two semesters. Each college has a different curriculum, practical approaches, and schedule.
|Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education
|Child care and health
|Basics of pre-primary education
|History and Philosophy of pre-primary Education
|Nursery school organizations, community, Child Health, and Nutrition
|Practical: Arts and crafts
|Practical: Viva – Voce
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education Subject
The subjects below are taught during two semesters of the 1-year NTT Distance Education program. During the first and second semesters, subjects are not taught according to a structured schedule. Depending on the institution, NTT training, practical courses, and their content vary in timing and content, which impacts the training fees.
|Child Care & Health
|Sociology & Guidance
|Principles of Education
|Modern Methods of Teaching
|Method of Teaching Topics
|Lesson Plan & Teaching
|Art & Craft
|Art File & Other File
|Preparation of Teaching Aids(Rhymes, Action Song, Speech, Story)
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education Future Scope
A Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education has the option of leading to higher education or finding a job after graduation. When applying for jobs, individuals should try to secure various internships with the best preschools because doing so would enhance both their experience and the breadth of their CVs.
The B.Ed course is another option for those who wish to pursue higher education. After completing the B.Ed program, candidates can enroll in M.Ed or other well-known programs to increase their employability.
- D.EL.ED: After Completing the Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course, students can pursue a Diploma in Elementary Education or DELED. It is a two-year diploma course in elementary education suitable for students who want to become primary school teachers.
- B.Ed: The B.Ed., a two-year professional degree in education, entitles holders to employment as teachers in public or government-sponsored institutions in India. Candidates for the B.Ed program have the opportunity to learn various teaching strategies and other soft skills, such as counseling to comprehend the students’ perspectives. Before choosing the course, the candidates must have successfully completed their degree. Merit-based and entrance exam criteria are used for B.Ed admission.
- M.Ed: The degree in mechanical engineering Admission will soon start for the 2024 term. On the university’s website, students can find the application form and information on admission. Students can obtain a mechanical engineering distance diploma for less money than they would pay for a traditional diploma. Most admissions decisions will be based on merit scores obtained from the official website.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education Required Skills
Some of the most important skills are:
|Energy and enthusiasm in dealing with young, energetic kids
|Caring and friendly attitude
|Patience for every kid in class
|Good communication skills
|Passion for the teaching profession
|Friendly and empathic nature
|Keen sense of eye for detail
|And most important of all, excellent communication skills in a language suitable to the children
Scope of Diploma in Nursery Training (NTT)
After completing the Diploma in Nursery Training Distance Education course, candidates will have the option to choose many opportunities. Candidates can join Home tutors, Nursery teachers, and B.Ed. Teachers, and many others. Not only in India, but candidates can also get jobs abroad as well. After completing this program, the average salary will be up to 2.5 Lakhs per year.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education Career Prospects
The Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) distance education program allows students to work in a variety of jobs in both the private and state sectors. Distance Diploma NTT jobs are available in many fields that are looking for people who have finished their courses. Some of the best jobs that people who have taken the Diploma NTT online learning course can get are:
|Kid Play Zone
|Indus Early Learning Centre
Q: What is the duration of the Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education program?
Ans: The duration of the Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education program is one year.
Q: Is there any specific age limit to apply for a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education?
Ans: If the candidate is filling in other eligibility criteria then there is no specific age limit to apply for the Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Distance Education program.
Q. Is the NTT course equivalent to B Ed?
Ans: NTT or Nursery Teacher Training is not equivalent to a BEd or Bachelor of Education course. Diploma courses and Bachelor’s degrees have a major difference. BEd is a bachelor’s degree while NTT is a Diploma course.