Dr CV Raman University Distance Education?: UGC doesn’t approve to take admission in the distance mode for any offered courses at Dr CV Raman University. The university has allowed admission in the regular mode only.The University’s Institute of Open and Distance Education (IODE) used to offer distance learning in the past. The University has UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma regular programs in many fields. Admissions for the new academic session are about to start at Dr. CV Raman University for the various regular courses. Candidates can choose the course and must apply before the admission deadline.
There are no more electives at the University. You can apply to the University either online or offline. You can pay the registration fee online, in cash, or with a demand draw. No test is needed to get in.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- CV Raman University is not offering admission in the DDE mode for the academic year 2024-25.
- Admission to the various UG & PG level courses was offered in the distance mode at Dr CV Raman University. At present, the university doesn’t have permission to take admission in the open and distance learning mode.
- If any guidelines are published by UGC regarding admission in the ODL mode, then we will update them on this page.
Dr CV Raman University Highlights
|Dr. CV Raman University
|Kota Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
|UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma
|BA, BBA, BSc, BCom
|MBA, MSc, MCom, MA, etc
|Kargi Road, Kota Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Is Dr CV Raman University Distance Education 2024 Valid in India?
The Dr CV Raman University distance education program is not valid for the 2024-25 academic year. The university did not renew its recognition for distance learning with UGC DEB after it had run out. The UGC DEB has not yet given the distance learning program approval at CV Raman University.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Admission?
As per UGC rules, Dr. CV Raman University does not offer a distance learning program. Admission at Dr. CV Raman University will soon start for the regular program. Students pursuing these courses must apply at the university’s official website. The university offers various UG and PG courses for which eligibility and fees have been mentioned further in the article.
In most of the courses of Dr. CV Raman University, admission is offered based on the last qualifying exam. However, students should read the admission guidelines before beginning the admission procedure. The complete details related to admission to the university are mentioned in the article. For information kindly visit the official website of the University.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education UG Admission?
Dr. CV Raman University does not provide UG courses in distance mode. It provides UG courses in regular learning mode. The university offers UG programs such as BA, BBA, BEd, BCom, LLB, BSc, BE, BCA, BJMC, etc. To be admitted into the university, students can apply online and offline.
The eligible for admission, students must have passed a 10+2 examination from a recognized board. Admission is based on the merit list. The students need to be eligible for the courses and provide all documents at the time of admission.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Bachelor of Arts (BA) Admission?
The Bachelor of Arts degree course has a minimum three-year duration which is divided into 6 semesters. Dr CV Raman University provides admission to BA courses based on merit and qualifying exams. To become eligible for admission, candidates must pass the 12th class from the recognized board with 50% marks.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education PG Admission?
Dr. CV Raman University does not offer PG distance education courses. Dr. CV Raman University’s registration for PG admission has closed. Students can download the PG admission forms from the university’s website portal. Students can go the online registrations in M.Tech CSE, MSc Chemistry, MSc Physics, MA Social Science, MCom, MED, MBA, etc.
At the PG level, the university provides admission on a non-entrance basis. To get admission in courses like M.tech and MCom, a student must have completed the Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks in relevant subjects from a recognized university.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education MBA Admission?
The MBA admission is based on merit score as per previous examination and entrance exam. Applicants have to complete the bachelor’s degree course with at least a 50% score from a recognized university. In the course, applicants will learn about Business Studies, Management Studies, Marketing, Finance, and many others. The course is not available in distance mode.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Application Form?
The application form is available only for regular courses, not the distance ones, at the university’s official website. UG and PG programs at CVRU Bilaspur have been registered. Applicants click on the application form and read all instructions before submitting the form. Applicants have to submit their forms by the deadline. The CVRU Admissions Office will open for all programs very soon. Students get admitted to this university based on the last qualifying exam results.
Students can apply for admission through online mode and offline modes.
Dr CV Raman University Admission Online Mode
- Students must fill out the form on the institute’s website to apply.
- Upload documents related to educational qualifications for verification.
- Read the eligibility requirements of a program before applying.
- The correct information cannot be filled in the application form one month after the correction.
- The fee is paid online by using the digital payment method provided on the portal.
- Registration gets completed after paying the registration fees successfully.
Dr CV Raman University Admission Offline Mode
- Students must visit the university’s official website to download the application form.
- Then, students should fill out the application form with all the information.
- The printed application form must be submitted to the DR. CV Raman University.
- Please also confirm that you have provided the correct address and contact information.
Dr CV Raman University Offered Courses
Dr. CV Raman University provides short and long-term regular programs. Most of these programs were created in response to their initial need in the labor market. They started to address the learner’s requirement for employability and skill.
- Improvement of skills
- Acquisition of Professional Qualifications
- Continuing education and Professional Development at the workplace
- Diversification and updation of knowledge and
|Faculty of Information Technology
|Faculty of Management
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGGMM)
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management(PGDIRM)
|Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc. (IT)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
|Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc. (CS))
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware and Maintenance (PGDCHME)
|Optional Group-(HR, Finance, Marketing, IT & Production and Production &Operation)
|Faculty of Arts
|Faculty of Science
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)
|Bachelor of Science (Biology)
|Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
|Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B. Lib.)
|Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (CS)
|Master of Arts (English Literature)
|Master of Science (Physics)
|Master of Arts (Hindi Literature)
|Master of Science (Mathematics)
|Master of Arts (Political Science)
|Master of Science (Chemistry)
|Master of Arts (Sociology)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
|Master of Arts (Economics)
|Post Graduate Diploma In Yoga & Naturopathy (PGDYN)
|Master of Arts (History)
|Master of Arts (Sanskrit)
|Master of Social Work (MSW)
|Faculty of Commerce
|Lateral Entry Provisions
|Bachelor of Commerce (Plain)
|Lateral Entry to M.Sc. (IT) -2nd year- PGDCA from any recognized University/Institutes.
|Bachelor of Commerce (Banking)
|Lateral entry to MBA-2nd year – PGDBM (Duration-1 year) from any recognized University.
|Bachelor of Commerce (CA)
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
Dr CV Raman University Courses Fee
Dr. CV Raman University fee structure given below is for regular courses:
|Yearly Fees (in Rs) approx
|Bachelor of Business Administration
|Bachelor of Computer Applications
|Bachelor of Commerce
|Bachelor of Library Science
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)
|Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
|B.Sc in Biology
|B.Sc in Maths
|B.Sc in Computer Science
|Master of Business Administration
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)
|M.Sc in Information Technology
|M.Sc in Physics
|Master of Arts in English
|Master of Arts in Hindi
|Master of Arts in Political Science
|Master of Arts in Sociology
|Master of Arts in Economics
|Master of Arts in History
|Master of Arts in Sanskrit
|Master of Social Work (MSW)
|M.Sc in Chemistry
|M.Sc in Maths
|Diploma in Computer Applications
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management
|Pg Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management
|PG Diploma in Financial Management
|PG Diploma in Computer Hardware and Maintenance
|PG Diploma in Rural Development
|PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy
|Diploma in Accountancy based on Tally
Dr CV Raman University Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for regular courses at Dr. CV Raman University are the following.
For UG courses
- Students must have passed 12th with commerce stream for BCom. BCom is a three-year, full-time UG course. The average fee for a Bachelor of Commerce is INR 30,000/-.
- Under the minimum eligibility requirements for BA courses, students must pass 12th grade from a recognized board. BA is a three-year, full-time, and part-time UG course. The average fee for the Bachelor of Arts program is INR 24,000/-
- For other UG courses, a 12th in the relevant stream is required.
For PG courses
- Students who wish to pursue an MSc (Master of Science in Information Technology) must have completed the following degree: BSc (CS IT), a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics up to 10+2, or a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics during their MSc (IT). The average fee for a full-time two-year MSc course is INR 30,000/-
- For the MCom course, students must have completed their graduation in BCom. For a year full-time MCom PG course, the average fee is INR 26,000/-
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Admission Process?
How To Apply?
- The candidate can collect the application form from the prospectus for INR 100 in offline mode and online modes. The candidate can collect the application form from the university’s official website.
- Candidate needs to read all instructions carefully and fill out the application form clearly.
- At the form submission time candidate, the candidate needs to submit all required documents with passport-size photographs.
- If the candidate pays the fee in cash, they must pay INR 100/- and in demand draft of INR 150/- in favor of the university “Registrar.”
Required Documents for Dr CV Raman University Distance Education?
- Mark sheet of 10th/ 12th,
- Mark sheet of Graduation
- Caste certificate.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Admit Card?
Dr. CV Raman University provides the admit card for regular courses; distance courses are not offered. The candidate gets the admit card in hard copy and can download the admit card from the university’s official website. The admit card is proof that the candidate is eligible for the exam. In the examination center, an admit card is required. Without admission, the card candidate is not eligible for the exam. The university provides the admit card 10 or 5 days after the examination.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Student Login?
Students can use their Student ID and Password to log in to their account. Students can get to the University login page through the university’s website, which is at https://www.cvru.ac.in/LoginAccount/student-login.
- Go to the university’s main website and click “Student Login” from the menu.
- Enter your Student ID and Password.
- Click on “Login” to get started.
- The website takes you to the student homepage, where you can find course materials, homework, and your grade.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Training and Placement?
Four pillars support Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Training and Placement department:
- In House Training
- Personality Grooming and Terms Building Between Students and Companies.
- Providing Field Exposure.
Dr. C.V. Raman University ensures that students receive genuine guidance through counseling and training sessions that consider their skills and assist them in achieving their objectives by the conclusion of the program/course. The university makes sure that every student is prepared to enter the workforce. Along with the essential technical skills, it is ensured that students also gain other essential qualities for moving up the career ladder, focusing on enhancing their soft skills.
Some organizations have been hiring from the Group of Institutions: Accenture, Shriram, Punj Lloyd, HCL, Honeywell, Cipla, TATA, Wipro, Intel, Escorts, Infosys, & Himalaya.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Contact Details
- Website: https://www.cvru.ac.in
- Address: Dr. C.V. Raman University, Kargi Road, Kota Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Note: Right now, Dr. CV Raman University doesn’t have any courses that you can take from distance. This page is only meant to answer questions from students. The Regular Mode is one way for students to apply for entry.