HPU Distance Education Admission 2023: The portal for admission into the HPU Distance Education offered courses would be started by the university for the upcoming session very soon. The students who are looking forward to getting enrolled in one of the courses offered by the university via distance learning mode must wait for the notification and then complete their registrations by visiting the official admission portal www.hpuniv.ac.in.
It is the distance learning institute of the Himachal Pradesh University that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs, diplomas, and postgraduate diplomas, as well as Ph.D. degrees. Candidates can choose from a wide range of programs, including general programs, professional programs, and skills-based programs.
HPU ICDEOL also known as Himachal Pradesh University, International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning. The University has launched various new courses like BA Shastri, Certificate and Diploma in Elementary Economics, Diploma in HRM, DDS, DCA, Diploma in Disaster Management & more.
HPU Distance Education Admission 2023
Himachal Pradesh University Admission will begin soon for UG & PG Programs at online portal. The last to apply is 04 October 2023 at HPU ICDEOL. The University provides several Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and PG Diploma, diplomas in Yoga Studies. The courses BA, BCom, and BCA at UG Level program, and The Program such as MBA, MCA, and MA at PG Level Program.
For UG Courses, students have to pass 12th through a recognised educational board. Apart from that, in PG Courses Admission, aspirants have their UG degree in any relevant stream.
Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education UG Admission
Himachal Pradesh University will soon invite applications for UG admissions through its International Center for Distance Education and Open Learning (ICDEOL). University courses include BA, BCom, BCA, BEd, BSc, etc. Admissions are accepted both online and offline.
Students must have passed their 10+2 with 40 to 45% marks in relevant subjects from a recognized board to qualify for this program. Students will be admitted to HPU based on their entrance examination results or academic records. UG applications must be submitted by the deadline.
HPU Distance Education BA Admission
BA is an undergraduate degree program of three years. Students who wish to pursue a BA Distance course from Himachal Pradesh University can take admission. The new session admission will start soon. To be eligible for admission to this course, a student must have passed 10+2 with a recognized board with 45% to 50% aggregate.
HPU Distance Education PG Admission
The university offers MA, MBA, and MCA degrees at the postgraduate level. Bachelor’s degree graduates from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
Both online and offline applications will be available to students. The merit list is used for some courses, while the entrance exam is used for others. Himachal Pradesh University will hold its entrance examination in multiple cities. The final selection of students for HPU will be made by the counselling process.
MBA: Masters of Business administration course is a highly professional 2 to 4 years duration course. In this course, students learn about the Business industry and how to manage the different prospects in organisations.
MCA: Masters of Computer Applications is PG level course with 2 years of minimum duration. MCA Course learning is all about software development and Computer architecture at HPU Distance Education.
HPU ICDEOL MA Admission
HPU distance MA admission is provided to graduate students. The entry requirement for admission to the MA courses is having a bachelor’s degree in the relevant disciple. Himachal Pradesh University offers various specializations in MA. These include English, Hindi, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Music, etc.
HPU DDE Application Form 2023
ICDEOL, Himachal Pradesh University, invites applications for admission to its UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma Courses for the academic year. Depending on the course, merit lists and entrance exams are used for admission.
How To Apply For HPU ICDEOL Admission Process 2023?
Students can fill out the application form on ICDEOL, the university’s official website. The admission process is based on merit or an entrance test, depending on the course. To fill out the online application form for Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education, the eligible students can follow the instructions below.
- Visit the official website of the admission university. https://admissions.hpushimla.in.
- Go to the admission home page.
- Click on the course name in which students want to get admitted.
- The prospectus and instructions for completing the application form must be read before the application form is filled out.
- Students must fill out some personal information and click the ‘Submit’ button to register.
- The system will generate the unique registration number and password after submission.
- After that, you will also receive the unique registration number and password on your provided email ID and mobile number.
- Now, log in using the unique registration number and password.
- Students can fill out all required details, including education and documents.
- Then, upload the scanned documents in the correct file format and size.
- Fill in all the details, upload all the supporting documents, and click on ‘Continue and Save’ to submit your online application.
- Then, click ‘Make Payment’ to pay the required fees using your credit card, debit card, or online banking.
- Email Account
- Active Mobile Number
- Color passport photograph, only in JPG or JPEG format.
- A scanned signature with a white sheet and black pen.
- Certificate of Marksheet only in PDF format.
HPU Distance Education Courses List
|PG Diploma In PGDPM & LW, PGHRD & Diploma in Tourist Guide|
|Diploma in Yoga Studies|
HPU ICDEOL Fee Structure
HPU ICDEOL Admission Key Points
- Admission to traditional degree programs like BA, BCOM, MA, MCOM, etc., shall be offered after passing a minimum qualification.
- The HPU Distance Education program of B.Ed and MBA entry will be allotted on merit.
- The cycle of admission begins in two sessions: January, and July.
HPU Distance Education Eligibility
The BA and BCom students must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized university with an aggregate mark of 40% to 45%.
A minimum of 40% marks in aggregate is required for BCA students who have completed 10+2 at a recognized university.
The minimum eligibility for MSc nursing students is B.Sc Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc Nursing /B.Sc Hons Nursing with at least 55% aggregate marks from recognized institutions.
Students seeking an MBA degree must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 45% to 50% in relevant subjects and be enrolled in a recognized university.
HPU Distance Education Admit Card
The candidate can download the hall ticket/admit card from the official website of the University. To download the admit card please login into the portal using the Username or password which is provided by the University. A student who wants to check/download admit cards So please visit the University website(http://icdeolhpu.org). If you face any problems downloading the admit card please contact a concerned person at the University.
Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education Facilities
- Library Facilities: Academic institutions place a high value on their libraries. Libraries are necessary for the society for better official and informal education delivery. Since most distance learning requires an independent study on the part of the student, library assistance is crucial. The library’s collection is made up of 22544 books in total, including bound volumes of periodicals.
- Faculty House: If lodging is offered, ICDEOL students traveling to Shimla are typically accommodated at the university’s established rates.
- Transport: There are frequent local trains, university buses, and private and public bus services that travel between Summer Hill and the main town.
- Concession for Blind Students: According to HPU Ordinance 43.1, tuition and examination fees are not charged to blind students who wish to enroll in any of the courses offered by the International Center for Distance Education & Open Learning.
- Identity Card: Upon acceptance into the ICDEOL, a student will receive an identity card. It will be valid for the duration of the course or until the student leaves before the course is finished, whichever comes first. The student must carry this card with him or her in the examination room as well as when visiting the ICDEOL office or showing up for the personal contact program.
HPU icdeol Admission Result
The results will be released by Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) on its official website. The university website provides online results access for students. By inputting their roll number in the internet portal, students can check their results.
For many courses, HPU offers exams in annual and semester formats. To be promoted from the previous semester, students must pass both their End Semester Examination (ESE) and Continuous Comprehensive Assessment (CCA).
All undergraduate and graduate students have access to their results for all years and semesters. Candidates can check their HP University results by doing the following:
- Visit the Himachal Pradesh University website (HPU).
- Select the link that says “Results.”
- For all courses, choose the direct link to check UG, PG, regular, and private results.
- From the list of programs, pick the course.
- Choose the criterion from Name or Roll Number.
- Enter the required information.
- Download the outcome.
The Himachal Pradesh University was established in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, 51 years ago. There are correspondence courses offered by the university in the fields of science, arts & humanities, language, education, commerce, business administration, etc.
ICDEOL HPU Contact Details:
- Address: Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla – 171005
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hpuniv.ac.in
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.