LPU Distance Education 2023: Lovely Professional University, often known as LPU is one of the most well-known and prominent distance education universities in the State of Punjab. LPU DDE, which provides education through distance learning mode has recently launched an online application for the academic year 2023. The 20 October 2023 is the last day for interested applicants to apply for admission to any of its many distance learning programs. Applicants can directly apply through the official portal at www.lpude.in.
LPU Latest Update
- LPU distance education’s last date of admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate program for the academic session is 20 October 2023. Source
- The LPU distance learning 2023 application process is now open for the academic year 2023. Click Here
- The LPU Distance Education brochure for 2023 can be downloaded from the website @www.lpude.in.
The LPU distance education provides a diverse range of over 20+ ODL courses at Diploma, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate levels. These programs include DBA, DCA, B.Sc IT, BBA, B.Com, BCA, M.Sc IT, MBA, M.Com, MCA, Library & Information Sciences programs such as DLIS, BLIS, MLIS, along with programs in Arts like BA, MA in English, History, Economics, Education, Mathematics, Political Science, Punjabi, Hindi, Psychology and Sociology.
LPU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Lovely Professional University Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Level of ODL Courses Offered||
|Diploma Programs Offered||
|Undergraduate Programs Offered|
|Postgraduation Programs Offered|
The Best of LPU Distance Education
- The LPU offers classes in a diverse array of disciplines, including but not limited to Science, Commerce, The Arts, Management, and many forms of Computer Applications.
- The university provides services such as an online platform for students to use in order to get in touch with it, Job fairs in different locations, and so on.
- The UGC-DEB has acknowledged LPU for its continued commitment to providing students with an education of the highest possible standard.
- The LPU e-connect program was recognized by the World Education Summit in 2014 with an award in the area of “Higher Education – Excellence in Open Distance Learning program(ODL)”.
LPU Distance Education Admission 2023
Application Process for Admission to Lovely Professional University Distance Education’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate distance programs for the session 2023 are still being accepted at this time. Candidates are allowed to finish out their Registration form until the deadline, which is currently set for 20 October 2023.
- A passing score on the most current qualifying examination like Higher Secondary School(10+2) is necessary to gain entry to the university.
- It is possible for the applicants to be accepted into Undergraduate distance programs once they have successfully completed the 12th-grade level.
- If a candidate wishes to be considered for admission to a postgraduate distance program at LPU, they need to provide a copy of their previous bachelor’s degree in order to be considered for distance PG programs.
- The LPU distance learning program is one that can be completed entirely online and is designed with full-time employees in mind.
LPU Undergraduate (UG) Courses Distance Education Admission
The 20th of October in 2023 will be the closing date for LPU’s Distance education UG programs. The lovely professional University offers a UG program that ranges in length from two years to six years. The bachelor’s distance degrees provided by LPU include BBA, BCA, B.Sc in IT, B.Com, BA, and BLIS. The total fee for the undergraduate courses in the distance mode at LPU ranges between INR 10,000 to INR 60,000/- per academic year. The admission process for all LPU departments of Undergraduate programs was non-entranced(merit) based.
BCA: To get admission into a 3-year Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA) distance learning program which is based on merit, applicants must have obtained their 10+2 grade level education from a recognized board. The objective of this BCA program is to give a solid foundation of knowledge in the core areas of computer applications or practical knowledge. The academic fee ranges from INR 12,000/- to INR 20,000/- per semester.
BBA: The 3-year Bachelor of Business Administration distance learning program that focuses on career development in several management positions. In order to be considered for entry into the BBA program, candidates must have completed the equivalent of the 10+2 grade level education in any field. One of the primary goals of the program is to build applicants for critical inquiry, logical reasoning, and analytical skills. The academic fee for the BBA program ranges between INR 10,000/- to INR 20,000 per semester.
BA: This 3-year BA distance learning program is designed to enhance the learner’s capacity and creative thinking by providing them with exposure to a diverse range of English, History, Economics, Education, Mathematics, Political Science, Punjabi, Hindi, Psychology and Sociology. Students must have completed the 10+2 grade level education in any stream or its equivalent to be eligible for enrollment in the BA program. The tuition fees range from INR 7,000/- to INR 20,000/- per semester.
LPU Distance Education PG Admission
Applicants who are interested in participating in a PG distance learning program lasting between two to four years have until 20 October 2023 to submit their applications. There are merely six distance postgraduate programs at the Lovely Professional University comprising a Master’s of Business Administration(MBA), Master’s of Computer Application(MCA), Master of Science in IT, Master’s of Commerce(M.Com), Master of Administration(MA), and Master of Library & Information Sciences.
The minimum annual fee ranges in the above programs are INR 30,000 to INR 75,000/-. The LPU faculty of the PG Distance Learning program admits students only on the basis of their merit.
LPU Distance Education MBA Admission
The last date of the LPU Distance MBA Admission program for the session 2023 is 20 October 2023. The admission to the MBA course at LPU University DDE is offered after comparing the scores of the applicants who have applied for undergraduate study. As a result of this mode of education, the university provides the students who aspire to complete their education with all the study materials they need for their studies.
By opting for admission to this university, the applicants will be completing their education without even attending classes like in the regular mode.
LPU Distance Education MCA Admission
At Lovely Professional University (LPU), the Masters of Computer Application (MCA) curriculum lasts two years and is divided into four semesters. Computer applications, software, programming, architecture, operating systems, and much more are taught in MCA courses.
There are numerous job options for those with a Master of Computer Application in the private, public, corporate, and governmental sectors. Any type of graduation with three years of computer science coursework, such as a BCA, B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.Sc. (Information Technology), or any other type of graduation; or a B.A., B.Com, or B.Sc. (any Graduation) with three years of mathematics coursework; or the equivalent; is acceptable.
LPU Distance Education Application Form 2023
Applications will be accepted soon for the upcoming session 2023. Online applications can be submitted through the university website. Students are required to submit an application fee of INR 500/- for all courses. The application form can be found on the university’s official website. The average fee for all programs is INR 45,000/-.
Students who meet the university’s eligibility requirements should download the application form and fill it out with the correct information. Students can get direct admission to LPU without any entrance exam. The National Entrance and Scholarship Test (NEST) is entirely based on scholarship criteria.
LPU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Online applications for interested and eligible students will be available soon on the university’s website. LPU offers distance education in the following streams: Engineering, Management, Commerce, and Science. Admission to LPU Distance Education (LPUDE), Jalandhar, is done purely based on merit.
- Visit the university’s official website to access the application portal.
- Students can download the prospectus and application form.
- Make sure all the required details are filled out correctly.
- Attach the application and all required documents.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- On the official website, pay the application fee.
- Please fill out the application form and submit it.
LPU Distance Education Courses & Specialization
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||–|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||MBA in Finance|
|MBA in Human Resource Management|
|MBA in Marketing|
|MBA in Information Technology|
|MBA in International Business|
|MBA in Operations Management|
|MBA in Retail Management|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||–|
|Computer Applications (CA) or Information Technology (IT)||Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)|
|Bachelor of Science (Information Technology)-B.Sc IT|
|Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)|
|Master of Science (Information Technology)-M.Sc IT|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)|
|Commerce||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)|
|Arts||Bachelor of Arts (B.A)|
|Master of Arts (Economics)-M.A. Economics|
|Master of Arts (Mathematics)-M.A. Mathematics|
|Master of Arts (English)-M.A. English|
|Master of Arts (History)-M.A. History|
|Master of Arts (Sociology)-M.A. Sociology|
|Master of Arts (Political Science)-M.A. Political Science|
|Master of Arts (Hindi)-M.A. Hindi|
|Master of Arts (Education)-M.A. Education|
|Library and Information Sciences||Diploma in Library and Information Sciences (DLIS)|
|Master of Library and Information Sciences (MLIS)|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences (BLIS)|
LPU Distance Education Fee Structure 2023
Various programs are available at LPU at affordable fees. To enroll in the program, students must send a DD/Pay Order in the name of “LOVEY FACULTY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION,” payable at JALANDHAR.
|Programs Name||Fee in Rs (per semester)|
|MBA in Finance||10,400/-|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||10,400/-|
|MBA in Marketing||10,400/-|
|MBA in Information Technology||10,400/-|
|MBA in International Business||10,400/-|
|MBA in Operations Management||10,400/-|
|MBA in Retail Management||10,400/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDM)||10,400/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||9,400/-|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||9,400/-|
|Bachelor of Science (Information Technology)-B.Sc IT||9,400/-|
|Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)||9,400/-|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||10,400/-|
|Master of Science (Information Technology)-M.Sc IT||10,400/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||10,400/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||6,400/-|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||7,400/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A)||7,400/- (Annually)|
|Master of Arts (Economics)-M.A. Economics||8,900/- (Annually)|
|Master of Arts (Mathematics)-M.A. Mathematics||8,900/- (Annually)|
|Master of Arts (English)-M.A. English||8,900/- (Annually)|
|Master of Arts (History)-M.A. History||8,900/- (Annually)|
|Master of Arts (Sociology)-M.A. Sociology||8,900/- (Annually)|
|Master of Arts (Political Science)-M.A. Political Science||8,900/- (Annually)|
|Master of Arts (Hindi)-M.A. Hindi||8,900/- (Annually)|
|Master of Arts (Education)-M.A. Education||8,900/- (Annually)|
|Diploma in Library and Information Sciences (DLIS)||7,900/- (Annually)|
|Master of Library and Information Sciences (MLIS)||8,900/- (Annually)|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences (BLIS)||7,900/- (Annually)|
Eligibility for LPU Distance Education
- For admission to a PG program, students must have completed graduation in any discipline from a university approved by the UGC.
- For admission to a diploma and UG program, students must have completed class 10+2 from a recognized board in any subject.
- Admissions are based on the qualifications obtained to satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- B.Ed students must have a 10+2 qualification with a minimum grade point average of 50% from any recognized university.
LPU Distance Education Courses List
At the university, students can apply for a number of distance learning programs. Various distance education programs are offered at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. The university offers these programs in many different areas of study, such as management, business, the arts, and computer applications. The program is designed to meet the needs of each student. The courses are offered via distance, so anyone in India can sign up for them.
|Undergraduate Program||BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)|
|BSC IT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology)|
|BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)|
|BA English (Bachelor of Arts in English)|
|BA Political Science (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science)|
|BA Economics (Bachelor of Arts in Economics)|
|BA Hindi (Bachelor of Arts in Hindi)|
|BA Sociology (Bachelor of Arts in Sociology)|
|BA Mathematics (Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics)|
|BA History (Bachelor of Arts in History)|
|BA Punjabi (Bachelor of Arts in Punjabi)|
|BA Education (Bachelor of Arts in Education)|
|BA Psychology (Bachelor of Arts in Psychology)|
|BLIS (Bachelor of Library and Information Science)|
|Postgraduate Program||MBA (Master of Business Administration)|
|MCA (Master of Computer Application)|
|MSc IT (Master of Science in Information Technology)|
|MCom (Master of Commerce)|
|MA English (Mater of Arts in English)|
|MA Political Science (Master of Arts in Political Science)|
|MA Economics (Master of Arts in Economics)|
|MA Hindi (Master of Arts in Hindi)|
|MA Sociology (Master of Arts in Sociology)|
|MA Mathematics (Master of Arts in Mathematics)|
|MA History (Master of Arts in History)|
|MA Punjabi (Master of Arts in Punjabi)|
|MA Education (Master of Arts in Education)|
|MA Psychology (Master of Arts in Psychology)|
|MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science)|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Computer Application|
|Diploma in Library and Information Science|
LPU Distance Education Facilities
Students who are unable to attend normal classes at LPU have access to a wide range of facilities in addition to a variety of courses to assist them with their education. Continue reading if you wish to learn more about all of the benefits.
- Placements: LPU is a well-known university for its online learning opportunities. This is partly due to LPU’s outstanding placement support. Over 190 recruitment events have been held by the institution, and more than 100 businesses have hired 1370+ students.
- Personal Contact Programme (PCP): For all of the distance learning courses, the Personal Contact Programme (PCP) is offered at the university campus in Phagwara, Punjab. The program’s goal is to promote communication between students and faculty. Through this program, students can network with their peers and lecturers. Additionally, it allows for a conceptual understanding of the material, which is crucial for courses like management and computer applications & IT.
- Workshops, Seminars, & Events: LPU occasionally holds workshops for its distance education students to provide them with additional information and help them advance their skills. To help students better understand the trends in the industry, these seminars are also led by subject specialists outside of the faculty.
- As part of its engagement programs, the institution also hosts seminars and other gatherings where students and professors can interact and engage in enlightening learning opportunities.
- LPU e-Connect: LPU offers a unique service called the e-Connect platform to its distance education students. The functionality of this user-friendly web platform is incredible. The kids can utilize the platform whenever they want because it is available around the clock. To reduce the drawbacks of the students’ physical distance from the university, it is intended to automate the majority of administrative and academic operations used in remote learning.
Some of the key features of LPU e-Connect are:
- My Account: Each student has a unique account designed to assist them with a variety of administrative and academic activities, such as paying fees, receiving receipts, and obtaining ID cards.
- E-Communication: Through individualized messages, notifications, and reminders, it keeps students informed about all University events.
- Course Connect: This choice provides details on the current or previous enrollment status of the student in the course.
- E-Resources: The most crucial section of the e-connect is the e-Resources section, which has more than 3540 academic resources, including self-study materials, program manuals, previous year’s test questions, assignments, etc.
- Exam Connect: This feature is very crucial because it provides all the information about the tests, including the schedule, location, admit cards, results, scorecards, questions from past years’ exams, and registration forms.
- Personal Contact Program (PCP): Students can use this tool to sign up online for the Personal Contact Program (PCP). Additionally, it provides the rules, timeline, etc. for the PCP for different courses.
- Relationship Management System: This feature allows students to post questions about the university, education, careers, and other topics in general, not only the course. Additionally, they are able to submit suggestions on this feature.
- Feedback: Using this option, students can occasionally provide the university with feedback about their courses or the university as a whole.
- Help Manual: This manual provides a comprehensive instruction manual that shows users how to access and efficiently use the many modules and functionalities of the LPU e-connect.
Why Only LPU Distance Education?
Distance Learning instruction is blasting in India; however, not every one of them is giving quality schooling. There are just a small bunch of major parts somewhere far off the training field that is giving quality instruction in India. Beautiful Professional University Distance Education is one of them.
It permits overhauling the abilities of understudies just as it causes them to figure out how they can build profitability. LPU has a front-line learning framework that permits understudies to learn and comprehend troublesome complex themes viably.
LPU Distance Education Placement
The placement cell at LPU DE helps students find jobs by organizing recruitment events and alerting them of available positions. Over 190 recruitment events have been held by the institution, and more than 100 businesses have hired 1370+ students.
The LPU Distance Education programs are developed to help students improve in the workplace. The students will get the opportunity to attend interviews and presentations, as well as meet with a group of expert career counselors and get assistance.
To place students, the institution works with organizations in partnership. For on-campus hiring, prestigious firms like Amazon, Wipro, Reliance Retail, ICICI Bank, Sony, Policybazaar, Airtel, LIC, TATA Sky, MAX Life Insurance, etc.
About LPU Distance Education
It is also one of the Top 10 Most Promising Institutes of Distance Learning in India for 2019 and 2020. In the fields of management, business, computer applications, art, library, information science, and trade, LPUDE offers various UG and PG courses. Admission to LPUDE Jalandhar is based on how well a candidate did on the last test. All of the users of LPU DE can find their learning materials online.
LPU Distance Education Contact Number
Lovely Professional University provides separate contact numbers for departments. Students can call on 01824 521350 for admission-related queries. The university also provides a helpline number for general queries at 01824 521360. Students can call the toll-free number at 1800 3001 1800.
LPU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Lovely Faculty of Distance Education, Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar – Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144411
- Phone:1800 3001 1800
- Website: http://www.lpude.in
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.