PGDCA Distance Education 2023: Post-Graducation Diploma in Computer Application distance education program duration is one year and two semesters. The program is very helpful for those students who are looking to make their career in the computer field. PGDCA distance education program admission is ongoing at several Universities/institutes. Students seeking admission for the new session are invited to apply through their chosen University/ Institutes official website
PGDCA Distance Education Latest Updates
- The IGNOU PGDCA Admission 2023 is extended. The Last Registration for the July 2023 Admission Cycle is 30 September 2023. Click Here
- LPU is inviting the online application form for admission to the PGDCA course for the academic year 2023. Apply Here
- SGVU is offering admission to PGDCA for the 2023 session. Students can fill out the form on its official website. Apply Now
The eligibility for admission in PGDCA Distance Education is a minimum of 50% marks in graduation from any of the recognized universities or institutions.
The average fee for the course of the PG Diploma in Computer Application Distance is between INR 10,000/- and INR 25,000/-.
Admission will be accepted by the university based on entrance exams and merit lists. At the same time, some universities accept direct admission to this course. For more information, read the full article.
PGDCA Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||PG Diploma|
|Full-Form of Course||Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||The course Duration of the PG Diploma in Computer Application in Distance Education is 1 Year.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution|
|Average Course Fees||INR 10,000 – INR 25,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BCA, MCA, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2.5 LPA – INR 8 LPA|
|Employment Roles||IT Specialists, Technical consultants, Software Developers, Graphic Designers, etc.|
PGDCA Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission is going on for the distance PG Diploma in Computer Application course which is provided for 1 year. There are various universities in India that offer this course through distance learning. The admission portal of such universities is open, where students can fill up and submit the application form for admission. But it must be remembered that the forms will be allowed to be submitted by the last date only. Students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Admission will be granted directly or on a merit basis into the distance PGDCA course. Those who have completed graduation in any stream can apply for this. Application forms can be submitted online or offline. पीजीडीसीए प्रवेश 2023 is going on in numerous universities in India. Whoever is curious about applying for this course can go to the authorized web portal.
Eligibility for PGDCA Distance Education
Students must follow the eligibility Criteria for admission to PGDCA in Distance admission. Below We have mentioned all the eligibility requirements.
- To apply for admission to the PGDCA Distance Education course, students have to meet the eligibility criteria of the college/university.
- Colleges may have different eligibility requirements for PG diploma courses in computer applications.
- Students have to go through college/university eligibility criteria before applying.
- For eligibility, students have to complete their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Admission is based on graduation marks.
- Based on college selection, students have to write the entrance exam or attend a personal interview at the desired college.
PGDCA Distance Education Fee
The average fee for a PGDCA distance course ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000 per year. Several universities allow students to submit fees according to the semester. Distance mode courses have a lower fee structure than regular mode courses.
PGDCA Distance Education Admission Procedure 2023
As we have covered earlier, PGDCA Distance Education admission is ongoing in numerous universities. Whoever wants admission to this course can follow the given points and conclude the admission process before the deadline. We have also shared the required documents which will be required while filling out the form.
- The application form for admission to the institute will be available on the official website of the institute.
- The candidate should provide the correct details during the application.
- If any of the information provided in the application form is found wrong, the application will be rejected.
- The payment for the application fee & entrance exam fee should be made online or offline mode.
- The candidate will get the fee receipt as soon as the fee is submitted.
- The candidate will get an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Documents Required for Admission to PGDCA Distance Education
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 & UG certificate
- DOB certificate
Is Distance PGD Computer Application Worth it?
Computer applications are used widely in the world. So, this PGD in Computer Applications has great value in India and the World.
- Skills: Students enrolled in this course can learn skills in Database Management, C+ Programming Skills, Computer Networking Skills, Computer Operating Skills, Mathematical and Communication Skills, etc.
- Time Flexibility: Students can acquire a degree with this PGDCA Distance course even if they don’t live close to a college campus. You can finish coursework at your own pace with online classes, giving you the freedom to put your profession, family, and other commitments first.
- Fee and cost: This distance diploma is pocket-friendly as compared to PGDCA in regular mode. An average of INR 10K to 25K per annum is the academic fee for this distance course.
- Earn While You Learn: Students can support themselves while earning a degree through this PGD and work for a better future without having to leave their current position. A brighter future is ensured by increased earning potential, which comes with improved qualifications.
PGDCA Distance Education Syllabus
|Databases Management System||Cloud Computing||Software Engineering and Business Process|
|Mathematical Foundation- I||Object-Oriented Programming||Oracle|
|Programming in C||Computer Organization and Architecture||Fundamentals of Information Technology|
|Computer Networking||Operating System||Visual Basics|
|Database Management System- Laboratory||Advanced Linux||Java|
PGDCA Distance Education Universities
Numerous universities in India offer a PGDCA distance education program; below are the names of some top universities name that will help students choose a better one for them.
- Alagappa University
- Annamalai University
- Lovely Professional University
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
- Osmania University
- Bharathidasan University
- Jaipur National University
PGDCA Distance Education Admission 2023 at IGNOU
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications is a one-year diploma course in Computer Applications. PG Diploma is a program consisting of 12 courses worth 36 credits. The main aim of IGNOU PGDCA is skill development in computers. Admission for the July 2023 session is currently going on. Candidates seeking admission can visit the official website and can apply before 30 September 2023.
The eligibility criteria for IGNOU PGDCA admission 2023 is candidates must pass from any recognized university and mathematics is one of the subjects at the 10+2 level. The Fee of PGDCA is INR 21,600 for the full Programme to be paid @Rs.10,800/- per semester.
Symbiosis PGDCA Distance Education Admission
Different kinds of online courses are available through the Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL). Additionally, this Institute provides a PGDCA distance learning course.
- For this course to be taken, a student must graduate with at least a 50% overall average.
- During the admissions process, vital personal and educational credentials, cell phone numbers, email addresses, and passport photos are necessary.
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning doesn’t offer a PGD in Computer Applications in distance education.
PGDCA Distance Education India
There are several well-known colleges, universities, and institutes in India that provide PGDCA distance education courses. However, Candidates are free to select any college or university of their choosing. The degree has the same value as the regular degree. Students who successfully complete the PGDCA distance learning program may choose to pursue employment or further education.
PGDCA Distance Education in Delhi
PGDCA is a Computer Application Diploma Course, and it is in high demand in India. Students who want to learn computer applications and pursue diploma courses can pursue PGDCA courses. There are many Institutes and Colleges in Delhi which take admission to PGDCA Distance Learning Courses. Interested Students can apply by reaching the official website of their chosen University.
PGDCA Distance Education In Rajasthan
In Rajasthan, distance education is becoming popular nowadays. Many universities are offering courses through distance mode. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science is one of the popular courses offered by universities in distance mode. It is a one-year diploma course and can be pursued by a student who has an undergraduate degree. The average fee for the course in Rajasthan varies from INR 10,000 – INR 25,000 per annum.
PGDCA Distance Education In Haryana
In Haryana, many well-known universities and colleges offer PGDCA distance learning courses. To get admitted, applicants must hold a diploma from an accredited university. Candidates who are interested may apply to any college of their choice. Before accepting admission, they must research the university’s reputation. Students can apply through the university’s official website.
PGDCA Distance Education In Punjab
There are numerous reputable universities that provide MA Education Distance Learning Courses in Punjab. To enroll in a distance learning MA Education Course, interested Students can apply to any university and college of their choosing. Before applying for admission, Candidates must review the university’s eligibility requirements, admission requirements, and other information.
PGDCA Distance Education Skills Required
There are some people who are passionate about coding and want to become professionals in the future. The subjects covered in PGDCA Distance Education are wide-ranging and deep. The following skills are required:
- Critical Thinking Skill
- Analytical Skill
- Communication Skill
- The ability to manipulate complex and precise ideas
PGDCA Distance Education Scope
After completing Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application distance course, students can work in the IT industry. PGDCA Distance course offers to develop knowledge and skills professionally. The demand for the course is increasing day by day. Students who want to pursue a Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application course can take admission for an ongoing session. Graduates of this course may get the best salary package of INR 2 to 8 LPA.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application Employment Areas
- Academic Institutions
- FourKites Inc.
- Existence, Mumbai
- Mankind Pharma Ltd.
- AXA Pune
- Kinapse, Bengaluru
- Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) – Gurgaon
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application Job Opportunities
- Application Specialist
- Application Support Lead
- Application Packaging Administrator
- Application Support Analyst Mobile Support
- Computer Teacher
- Computer Operator
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Systems Software Engineer
- Computer Applications Software Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Mobile Application Developer
- Network Systems & Data Communication Analyst
- Office Assistant
- Software Engineer
- Senior Application Analyst
What are the benefits of the PGDCA Course?
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) is a one-year diploma course in Computer Applications that gives you knowledge about computer applications or computer science. This diploma provides you with free study martial, and the university facilitates you to schedule your own time for study, as there is no time boundation.
FAQs of PGDCA Distance Education Admission 2023
Question 1: Is PGDCA distance learning valid & recognized in India?
Ans: Yes, PGDCA in distance learning mode is valid & recognized in India.
Question 2: Is Distance PGDCA worth it?
Ans: Yes, Students who want to learn advanced knowledge in computer applications can pursue PGDCA. Students are eligible to apply for various jobs after completing the courses.
Question 3: Is PGDCA available in IGNOU?
Ans: Yes, PGDCA is available at IGNOU.
Question 4: Which institute is best for Pgdca?
Ans: There is various institute that offers PGDCA course in distance mode. IGNOU, DUSOL, and LPU are some of them.
Question 5: What is the validity of the PGDCA certificate?
Ans: You will not be able to get your certificate without coaching that is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or the Department of Technical Education in your state.
Question 6: What is the last date to apply for the PG distance education admission 2023 at IGNOU University?
Ans: 20 September 2023 is the deadline to enroll and complete the admission process for the PGDCA Course at IGNOU University.