SPMVV Distance Education Admission 2023: The last date to apply for admission to degree or Diploma courses offered by the SPMVV DDE for the current session was 20 October 2023. It is possible to submit an application directly via the official portal @www.spmvv.ac.in/dde/.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, which is more popularly referred to by its acronym SPMVV, is one of the most prestigious state universities in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh that only admits female students. Students from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are the only ones who will be able to register online for a course via SPMVV DE, which is a distance education program, for the academic year 2023-24.
SPMVV University admitted students provide Postgraduate(PG) and Diploma distance learning programs in a variety of specializations, one of which is a Distance MA in Music, as well as a Diploma in Music distance education.
SPMVV Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sree Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam Distance Education|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Approved by||UGC & DEB|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||
|Type of Offered Programs||UG & PG|
|Postgraduate Program offered||
Master of Arts in Music
|Diploma Program offered||
Diploma in Music
|Admission 2023-24 Status||Currently Open|
|Last Date||20 October 2023|
Important Instructions about SPMVV DDE programs
- At the end of each semester, the students are required to demonstrate their presence for the tests.
- Candidates who are eligible will be allowed provisional admission provided they present photocopies of their supporting documents or certificates together with their application and these copies must be verified.
- While a Master of Arts in Music costs you INR 9,000/- per year, a Diploma in Music will just cost you INR 3,000/- every term.
- It is possible to utilize the Demand Draft(DD) that has been issued in favor of the Registrar in order to submit academic fees to the DDE.
- In addition to providing applicants with an overall grasp of the subject matter ranging from 80-100%, the course materials also provide recommendations for further reading on the subject.
- The University provides 10-Day Contact Program Classes abbreviated as CPC, for its Postgraduate and Diploma programs.
- As modes of communication, the DDE makes available phone calls, text messages, mail, and direct touch.
SPMVV Distance Education admission 2023-24
The applications for the Postgraduate and Diploma distance learning programs that will be provided by SPMVV distance education for the academic year 2023-24 are still being taken at this time. Candidates have until the due date, which was scheduled to fall on 20 October 2023, to finish filling out the application form.
Currently, this university offers only MA Music and Diploma programs in Music as its distance education courses.
SPMVV Distance Education PG Courses Admission 2023
The last date for the SPMVV DE Postgraduate distance learning admission was 20 October 2023. This distance program lasts for two years and is divided into four semesters. The Master of Arts in Music distance program is one offered by SPMVV for postgraduate study at a distance. The Master of Arts in Music(Open Distance Learning) program has a total annual tuition cost of INR 9,000/-. The admission procedure for the PG Program that was offered through distance education was based on merit.
Master’s of Arts in Music Distance Learning Program
Applicants to a two-year distance MA program in Music specialization that is offered through distance mode and is based on merit must have received their bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with vocal music as one of the primary topics in order to be eligible for admission into the program.
This distance education program’s goal is to provide students with a strong foundation knowledge of the fundamentals of music in order to teach them to become fully-fledged musicians. The academic fee per year is INR 9,000/-, and in addition to that, students are given the opportunity to work at Doordarshan, All India Radio, Dance Institution, and other places..
SPMVV Distance Education Diploma Courses Admission 2023
Through the SPMVV distance diploma in Music, students have the opportunity to choose from a variety of specializations, such as Sankeertana, Varnam, and Annamayya-Antarangam. To finish a course leading to a Diploma, you will need to dedicate yourself to a minimum of six months of study.
Learners who are interested in becoming fully developed musicians can consider enrolling in the diploma program in Music that is provided by SPMVV. The Diploma in Music has a total cost of INR 3,000/- to be paid as tuition. For the distance diploma program, admission is based on academic performance, applicants must have finished the SSC(10+2) education level and have basic knowledge of Music.
SPMVV Distance Education Courses, Fee, & Eligibility
Women candidates for admission to SPMVV distance education courses offered at PG and Diploma levels can register themselves through the official portal. But, before starting the process of admission candidates need to check the fee details, eligibility criteria, etc, which are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for SPMVV Distance Education Admission
|Master’s of Arts in Music (4-Sem)||Diploma in Music (6-months)|
|Relevant Degree with vocal music as one of the primary subjects
Bachelor’s Degree with 4-year Systematic training from GURU.
|Senior Secondary School(10+2) with fundamental knowledge of Music.|
SPMVV DDE Fee Structure & Duration of Course
|Course Name||Duration||Fee in INR|
|MA Music||2 years||9,000|
SPMVV Distance Education Application Form Process
Applicants may submit their applications for the aforementioned distance courses using the official portal mentioned below.
- First applicants visit the official portal at spmvv.org/student/signin.
- Choose your course and fee for distance education.
- To register, choose the “Registration” option, pay the registration fee, and then obtain a printout of the Registration form.
- You may get a hard copy of the application form by going to the student profile link and filling it out.
- It is necessary to upload your necessary documents.
Along with the supporting documents and the receipt for the application fee, the application form will be sent to the.
Documents Requirements for Admission:
The following is an outline of the self-attested documentation and certifications that must be submitted in order to be accepted into the SPMVV distance Postgraduate program.
- It is necessary to provide a copy of your transcripts from your bachelor’s program, regardless of stream.
- Recent passport-size photographs.
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Authentic ID Proof Photocopy.
- Demand Draft for the required payments when paying offline fees
Documents Requirements Jain Univesity DDE Diploma Courses Admission:
In order to be taken into consideration for admission to the Diploma in Music distance learning program, the information on the certificates and documents that are required for admission may be found below.
- The first thing that has to be done is to hand in the documents that need to be self-attested.
- Submit your matriculation certificate or an equivalent document.
- Recent photos.
- Valid ID proof.
- Birth certificate.
- Demand Draft
“Directorate of Distance Education at Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam in Tirupati”.