YCMOU Distance Education 2024: Application windows of YCMOU for the distance education courses will be open from 30 January 2024, and the expected deadline for submission of the filled application form will be 12 March 2024*. Students or working professionals can enroll themselves for admission to YCMOU distance learning courses BA, BCom, MA, MSc, M.Com, MBA, etc. by visiting its official website @www.ycmou.ac.in.
The university will commence admission for the diploma, certificate, and degree programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Aspiring students may apply for admission to the Certificate in Gardening, Diploma in Fruit Production, BSc in Computer System Administration, MCom, MBA, and numerous other programs. The average fee for the bachelor and master-level programs at the university can be seen in the range of INR 7,500 to INR 23,088 per year.
Prospective students should have passed the 10+2 or degree level qualifying examination to pursue their ambition of admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs at Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. The university’s entrance examination window will only be followed for the MBA degree program.
YCMOU 2024 Latest Updates: (February 2024)
- YCMOU Distance Education admission 2024 last date will be 12 March 2024 (Tentative).
- Admission for the January 2024 session will be commenced by the University from 30 January 2024*. Source
- The admission process to UG and PG courses at YCMOU University is ongoing Students must apply before 12 March 2024.
Do you seek more guidance for admission to the YCMOU Distance Education programs? Worry not! The remaining sections of this excellently driven article ensure assistance in the fullest manner.
YCMOU Distance Education Admission 2024 Highlights
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University [YCMOU]
|Type of University
|BA, BA in (MCJ) B.Lib
MA (Marathi), MA (Hindi), MA (English) M. Lib, M.Sc
Dnyangangotri, Near Gangapur Dam, Nashik, Maharashtra, 422222
YCMOU Distance Education Admission Key Points
- Candidates should have passed either a 12th, UG, or PG degree to create an opportunity for admission to YCMOU programs.
- YCMOU offers plenty of facilities or advantages such as scholarships, self-learning materials, sports & cultural activities, syllabi, etc.
- It has several regional centres spread across the country in the following locations Amravati, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Nanded, Kolhapur, etc.
YCMOU Distance Education Admission 2024
YCMOU Admission to UG, PG, and Diploma courses is based on how well a student did on their last qualifying exam. Students can fill out the application form online by going to the website of the YCMOU digital university.
When the online registration is done, the student should download the receipt for the online payment of Rs.100. The final admission is only given when the receipt is turned in at the designated study center.
For people to get into the MBA Program, the university gives a separate test. Students must pass 12th grade with at least 45% from a recognized Board or University to apply for UG courses.
The student must have a Graduate degree from a recognized Board or University to apply for the PG program. The student can fill out the admissions form online or offline. The student must go to the official website to fill out an online application form and pay through an online or offline gateway.
Note: For YCMOU Login Click Here
YCMOU Distance Education UG Admission 2024
ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac online admission 2024 for UG courses will soon open. Students who have passed their Higher Secondary Education (HSE) from a recognized central or state board are eligible to apply for admission at this university. Courses offered by this university at the UG level are BBA, BCom, BA, BLIS, BEd, BSc, and BCA. YCMOU conducts admission to all these courses based on merit.
YCMOU BA Admission 2024
It is a three-year college course in the field of arts. This course has specializations, such as BA (English, Political Science, Economics, Hindi, History, etc.). It is open to students who have passed the 12th-grade board test in any subject. Admission will be based on how well students did on the entrance exam candidates took before. The process of getting in will be done both online and in person.
YCMOU Distance BBA Admission
Candidates who passed the 12th or Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, Tourism & Travel Management, or another equivalent qualification can apply for admission to YCMOU BBA distance education. This university charges approx Rs 20,050/- per annum tuition fee for the program.
YCMOU Distance BEd Admission
YCMOU offers a two-year Bachelor of Education program. By participating in open education, students gain the knowledge and skills they need to become effective teachers in the future.
YCMOU Distance BEd Eligibility Criteria
Students are required to have either a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized university with 50% marks (reserved category candidates require 45% marks) to qualify for admission as B. Ed candidates. There must also be at least two years of experience and currently in service as a teacher in a recognized primary school in Maharastra.
candidates who have completed DEd/DLEd/Craft Teacher Diploma are also eligible for admission to B.Ed Open & Distance Learning course admission at YCMOU.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of Yashwantrao Chavan Open University Nashik, at @ycmou.ac.in.
- Fill out the required details and register.
- Login with your registration credentials and complete the application form.
- Application fee of INR 1000/- (INR 500/- for SC/ST students) has to be paid.
- Submit the application form along with the application form fee.
- Take a printout for future reference.
YCMOU Distance Education PG Admission
Admission to Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University distance education PG courses has been started for the calendar year session 2024. Interested candidates can apply by the last date.
YCMOU MA Distance Admission 2024
The MA program offers various specializations like English, Political Science, Hindi, History, Sociology, and so on.
Students must qualify for a Bachelor’s degree in any field from well well-recognized UGC-approved university or college with a minimum score of 55% marks. Admission will be based on an entrance exam or test that students have done before.
YCMOU Distance MBA Admission
The MBA Distance program from Yashwantrao Chavan Open University Nashik covers 20 subjects in 4 semesters with project work in 2 years. The eligibility criteria for admission in this course, Candidate passed a minimum three-year bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university or any other university approved by the Association of Indian Universities in any stream with at least 50% marks (For a person with a disability belonging to Maharashtra state or backward class category needs 45%mark).
Admission to the MBA Distance course depends on the Entrance exam, and the MBA entrance exam fee will be Rs.500/-. The Distance MBA course fee will be collected annually at the time of registration.
YCMOU Admission MBA Duration
- The minimum duration is 2 Years.
- The maximum duration is 5 Years.
- A minimum attendance of 50 % is compulsory for the counseling sessions.
YCMOU Admission MBA Eligibility
- Minimum three-year undergraduate degree awarded by a university recognized by the University Grants Commission in any discipline.
- Score a minimum of 50% marks in an undergraduate degree or an equivalent grade point average.
- Reserved Category candidates are given a 5% relaxation in minimum marks.
- To qualify for the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, one must pass the entrance examination.
YCMOU Admission MBA Entrance Examination
- Instructions: Only those candidates who will be considered eligible to attempt mock or final examinations who have completed the application process including payment of fees.
- Online Exam
- Throughout the exam session, broadband Internet connectivity at a minimum speed of 1 Mbps is necessary.
- The candidate must take the mock test at least once in order to become familiar with the exam interface and make sure that everything functions properly on the laptop or computer used for the mock test. The same computer/laptop and system that was used for the mock test must also be used for the final exam.
- After successfully registering on https://ycmou.formsubmit.in, the exam may be taken.
- Using a webcam is required to take an online exam. The web camera should be linked to the PC, laptop, or Android phone being used to take the exam, and it should always be in the ON position.
- The test will end right away if the web camera is ever unplugged from the computer or laptop. Only after the webcam has been reconnected can the exam be started, and it will then resume where it left off previously.
- The following actions are categorically forbidden while taking the exam: (a) Using any electronic equipment, including a calculator, a pen drive, a log table, an electronic pen or scanner, etc. stationery goods, such as written materials (b) Using telecommunication tools, such as a cell phone, headset, Bluetooth earbuds, pager, fitness tracker, etc.
- In order to avoid indecent exposure, the candidate must guarantee suitable posture and camera placement.
- During the exam, switching, minimizing, or closing the exam window is not permitted.
- If the candidate is not logged in to the exam system during the period allotted, the examination will finish automatically after the allotted time has passed.
- If the candidate closes the exam window without finishing it or before the allotted time has passed, his or her score will not be taken into account for further consideration.
- The test cannot be taken again after the allotted time has passed.
- The candidate must finish the exam within the allotted time. Extensions past the allotted period are not permitted.
- The exam does not have negative markings.
YCMOU Admission Eligibility Criteria
YCMOU offers various programs at Certificate, UG, PG, and Diploma levels. All the courses have different eligibility requirements for admission. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- For UG, Certificate, and Diploma courses, the eligibility condition is a 12th pass from relevant subjects.
- For PG programs, one must have completed a bachelor’s from a recognized university in a relevant discipline.
YCMOU Distance Education Course List
|BBA Business Process Management
|BCom Distance Education
MA Public Administration
|BA Mass Communication & Journalism ODL
|B.Lib.I.Sc. Distance Education
|BEd Spl. Edu.
|BSc Media Graphics and Animation
|BSc Computer System Administration
|BSc Hons. Hospitality Studies
MSc Environmental Science
YCMOU Distance Education Courses Fee 2024
|Approx Fee (RS)
|Diploma in Education
|Diploma in Engineering
|Diploma in Agriculture
|Diploma in Mass Media And Communications
|Diploma in Science
|Diploma in Design
|Diploma in Business Management
YCMOU Distance Education Application Form 2024
There are two ways in which you can apply to the university: online or offline. On the university’s official website, candidates can find the application form soon. The application form can be accessed by visiting the university’s official website.
Candidates can go online at the university’s website by filling out the application form. To pay application fees, There are online and offline payment options available for students who can easily make payments.
How to Apply for the YCMOU Admission Process?
- Students have to access the official website to start the admissions process. Specifically, the link is (http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/)
- You can now be enrolled with the University’s enrollment portal.
- Find all the information totally and it can be used during the entry process.
- Pay INR 500 by credit/debit card or net banking for registration purposes.
- Please recheck your submission after finishing the whole application process and then apply it.
- After applying submit a hard copy of the application to the study center for confirmation of admission.
Required Documents for YCMOU Distance Education Admission
- Qualification Certificates
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- DOB Certificates
- Domicile Certificates
- Migration Certificates
- Cast Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
YCMOU Distance Education Login
Searching for a YCMOU login? Use the official links below to sign in to your account. YCMOU e-Suvidha is a free software application subcategory tool for education and training, part of the Education category.
The program can be installed on Android. YCMOU e-Suvidha (version 3.0) has a 2.52 MB file size and is available for download on our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. So far, the program has been downloaded more than 800 times.
We have verified the download link to be sure, but for your own protection, we recommend analyzing the downloaded software with your antivirus. If there are any problems with the YCMOU login, check if the password and username are written correctly. Also, you can contact customer support and ask them for help. Login for Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Online Admission.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University password reset information is provided here in case you are looking for the details of resetting your password. As you are searching for the details to reset your password at Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, I am providing you with the information you need.
Here I’m providing you with the process and link for YCMOU Login. so that you can reset your password from there. ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/regdonlineadmissions/login.aspx
YCMOU e-Suvidha 3.0 Login – Apps On Google Play Download
YCMOU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Dnyangangotri Near Gangapur Dam, Govardhan, Nashik, Maharashtra 422222
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +91 253-2230459, +91 253-2230024, +91 253-2230025, +91 253-2230580, +91 253-2230028
- Official Website: www.ycmou.ac.in
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.