Diploma in Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2024: Diploma in Hospitality Management admission started for 2024 session in DDE. Diploma in Hospitality Management is a 1 to 3-year diploma course. Hospitality management includes managing the administrative tasks of a hotel or resort. Diploma in Hospital Front Office Management Distance Education is a 1-year diploma course.
The Hospital Front Office Management course deals with medical billing, patient hospitality, and hospital reception or front-office management. The minimum eligibility criteria are 45% in 10+2 from the Recognized Educational Board, and there is no specific age limit in this diploma. The course duration of the Diploma in Hospital Front Office Management is 1 Year. Average course fees are INR 10,000 – INR 60,000 per annum. The average salary after this diploma is INR 2.5 L per annum.
Diploma in Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started admission for the Diploma in Hospitality Management course in Distance mode for the academic year 2024. All the students can apply for admission before the last date 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the Diploma in Hospitality Management Distance course for the 2024 academic year. The last date to apply for the admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Diploma in Hospitality Management admission started at SKU University for the 2024-25 session in Distance Education mode. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for the admission. Apply Now
Diploma in Hospitality Management Distance Education 2024 highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Diploma in Hospitality Management.
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of the Diploma in Hospitality Management is 1 Year.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 10,000 – INR 2,00,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Hospitality Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3 L per annum
|Hotel Manager, Resort Manager, Accounts Manager, Housekeeping Staff, Travel/Tour Manager, etc.
Diploma in Hospitality Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission to a diploma hospitality management program are given below.
- Candidates have to pass the 10+2/Intermediate exam with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board/university/institute.
- Students must be qualified in three major subjects required for admission to this course with at least 50% marks.
- There is no age limit required for admission to this program.
- For admission to this program, many universities/colleges prepare a merit list of the students on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2/PUC
Diploma in Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- Candidates must visit the official website of the college/university to get an application form for admission.
- Applicants need to fill in all the information correctly; incorrect information will be rejected without informing the candidate.
- Payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made online, i.e., net banking, debit card, credit card, or offline mode, i.e., D.D., e-challans.
- The candidate should collect the fee payment receipt as soon as the payment is made.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo