Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education Admission 2024: The duration of the Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education is a 1 to 3-year diploma course. Mass communication is imparting and replacing information through mass media to large sections of the population. In this diploma, Students will learn about Video Jockey, Columnist, Fashion Photographer, Radio jockeys, Sound Engineer, etc. Admission to the Diploma In Mass Communication, Distance Education is completely based on the Merit/entrance exam.
There is no specific age limit. The required percentage for this diploma is 45% in 10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board. The average course fee is INR 10,000 – INR 2,00,000 per annum, and the average salary is about INR 3.5 LPA.
Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- IMTS Institute has started admissions for the Diploma in Mass Communication open learning course for the academic year 2024-25. Apply before 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- Admission has been notified at NIILM University for the Diploma in Mass Communication DDE programme for the academic session 2024-25. Submit your application by 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- SKU University has begun the admissions process for the Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education programme for the 2024-25 academic year. Students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply now.
Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Diploma in Mass Communication.
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of the Diploma in Mass Communication is 1 Year.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 10,000 – INR 2,00,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Bachelor in Mass Communication, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 L per annum
|Video Jocky, Columnist, Fashion Photographer, Radio Jockey, Sound Engineer, etc.
Diploma in Mass Communication Admission
Diploma in Mass Communication offered by numerous universities in India for the session 2024. Students can take admission to any university. YBN University, YCMOU, and IGNOU are some universities that provide this program. Students can apply for the course at the official portal. The eligibility is to complete the 12th with a minimum score of 45% marks from a UGC-approved University. Universities take admission on the basis of merit.
Diploma in Mass Communication DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have a 10+2 degree with a minimum of 45% marks in three principal subjects from a recognized board of education.
- Some colleges and universities may require students to take an entrance exam, while some may not.
- There is no age limit for admission.
Diploma in Mass Communication Fees
The average fee structure of the course for the Diploma in Mass Communication varies from Rs 10,000 – to Rs 2,00,000 per year. The duration of the course is 01 year.
Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education Admission Procedure 2024
- Candidates must visit the official website of the university.
- Candidates need to fill in all the information correctly.
- Application forms found with incorrect information will be refused
- Payment can be made through credit/debit cards for the application fee.
- The candidate should collect the fee payment receipt as soon as the payment is made.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Media and Communication training- all courses covered
|English for media literacy
|Complete media training master class
|Introduction to Communication Science
|Public Speaking training
|Activism and Citizen Journalism through Media
|Global Media, War, and Technology
|Media ethics and governance
|English for Journalists
Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education Benefits
Anyone with a strong desire to pursue a profession in mass communication will reap several advantages, some of which are listed below:
- An open forum for expressing opinions.
- The ability to communicate effectively and creatively.
- Modern technologies are introduced.
- Decision-making skills.
- Working for well-known companies in reputable positions.
- A highly competitive salary.
- An opportunity to gain fame and recognition.
- Innovative thinking.
- An excellent opportunity to influence society and spread a message.
- A broad range of knowledge and experience in radio, journalism, film direction, etc.
Top Colleges in India for Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education
Many good universities in India offer certificate programs in mass communication. Universities that give Diplomas in Mass Communication Distance Education can be chosen based on their categories and ranks. Most of the time, it costs anywhere from INR 10,000 PA to 1.5 LPA. In the table below, you can see a list of the best Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education colleges in India:
|Name of the College/University
|IIMC, New Delhi
|Maharishi University of Information Technology, Noida
|St Pauls Institute of Communication Education, Mumbai
|Institute for Excellence in Higher Education, Bhopal
|YBN University, Ranchi
|Kumaraguru College of Liberal Arts and Science, Coimbatore
|Bhabha University, Bhopal
|Quaide Milleth International Academy of Media Studies, Chennai
Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education Employment Area
|Radio Jockey (RJ)
|Central Information Service
|Colleges & Universities
|Journals & News
|TV & Radio Channels
|Public Relations Officer
|Video Jockey (VJ)
Diploma in Mass Communication Distance Education Scope
Pursuing a Diploma in Mass Communication through distance education unlocks a world of diverse career opportunities. Graduates can venture into fields such as journalism, digital media, public relations, and broadcasting. They can work as reporters, content creators, social media managers, or PR specialists. This program equips individuals with vital communication skills, enabling them to thrive in today’s dynamic media landscape, all while offering the flexibility of distance learning.