MA Public Administration Distance Education Admission 2023: The Admission to the program MA Public Administration Distance Education has going on. This PG-Degree course is well structured to develop professionals to implement public policy, implement Government policies, etc. Various universities offer admission to this course based on merit/entrance exams to candidates who have UG degrees with a minimum percentage score of 40% to 50%.
- The deadline for applying to the MA Public Administration Distance Education program at DDE KUK is 31 August 2023. Source
- IDEKU’s MA Public Administration Distance Education program closes on 31 August 2023. Source
- MDU is accepting online applications (with a late fee of Rs.7,000/-) for its MA Public Administration Distance Education program until 20 August 2023. Source
- MA Public Administration distance education admission for the 2023 session is going on at IGNOU. The admission deadline is 10 August 2023. Click Here
The eligibility requirement for MA Public Administration distance education is given below:
- Having a UG degree in any field is the minimum requirement for pursuing a distance M.A. in PA degree.
- To be qualified for the course, candidates must have a graduation average of at least 40% or an equivalent CGPA.
Depending on the college, the typical yearly tuition expenses for a distance MA Public Administration degree range from INR 13,000 to INR 56,000.
Generally, entry to a Distance MA Public Administration course is based on merit (graduate school grades) and various entrance exams administered by the institution or college sponsoring the program.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Master Degree|
|Full-Form of Course||Master of Arts in Public Administration|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||40% t0 50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution|
|Average Course Fees||INR 13,000 – INR 56,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Bachelor in Public Administration, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Administrative Officer, Corporate Manager, Consultant, Management Analyst, etc.|
MA Public Administration Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Public Administration distance education course, possesses a duration of 2 years. The master’s degree program enhances students’ comprehension of administration-related subjects like public and state administration in India and others. The advanced degree course can be accessed to study at Panjab University, Panjabi University Patiala, Jamia Millia Islamia, etc.
Admission to the MA Public Administration ODL course will begin anytime at the above-mentioned universities. The universities may invite applicants online or offline to submit applications before the deadline. The admission session for the 2023-24 academic year will close by the end of October.
Eligibility for MA Public Administration Distance Education
Students must meet the college or university requirements to apply for an MA Public Administration Distance Education. If you meet the below requirements, it will be easy for you to get into the first year of the two-year MA Public Administration distance course.
- One must have a bachelor’s degree in any field from a well-known university.
- In most universities, you need a 40% to 50% score to pass or get a valid score and get into the university.
- The age limit and other admissions requirements vary from college to college.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Fee
State, private, and other institutions charge different fees for the MA Public Administration course. It approximately starts annually at 13,000 Indian rupees and ends up with the number of 56,000 Indian rupees.
MA Public Administration DDE Admission Procedure 2023
Step 1. The candidates should fill out the application form through the online portal of the college.
Step 2. All the information provided in the application form should be correct.
Step 3. The payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made through both online and offline modes.
Step 4. The confirmation notification for the admission will be sent through email or SMS to the candidate.
Documents Required For Admission in MA Public Administration DDE
- Adhaar card
- Driving License
- 10+2 & UG certificate
- D.O.B. certificate
- Caste certificate
MA Public Administration Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Administrative Theory||Citizen and Administration|
|Administrative behaviour||CoMA.P.A.rative public administration|
|Fundamentals of research||Democratic decentralization and local administration|
|Administrative law||Development administration|
|Indian administrative system||Research writing|
|Dissertation||Dissertation – 2|
|Public financial administration||International organization and administration|
|Research methods and design|
|Public personnel administration|
|Role of ICT in Governance|
|Research Methodologies and Methods|
|India: Democracy and Development|
MA Public Administration Distance Education Benefits
- After earning a Master of Arts in Public Administration, one may continue their education by pursuing a PhD or M.Phil.
- The student can apply for the UGC-NET or JRF test after earning a master’s degree in public administration. The potential to teach or conduct research becomes available upon passing these tests.
- You can take the Indian Civil Services exams after earning your Master’s in Public Administration, and it also opens up a lot of other employment options.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Employment Areas
|Corporate Management Offices||Municipal Bodies|
|Economic Development Centres||Panchayati Raj|
|Indian Civil Services||Educational Institutes|
|Fire and Emergency Services||Police Departments|
|Public Works||Secretariat Offices|
|Land Revenue Systems||Tribal Administration|
MA Public Administration Distance Education Job profiles
|Administrative Officer||Teacher||Corporate Manager|
|Consultant||Customs Inspector||Personnel Management Specialist|
|Management Analyst||Labour Management Relations Specialist||Social Worker|