MBA in Hospital & Health Care Distance Education Admission 2023: MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management is a distance degree program with a duration of 2 years where students study for 4 semesters. This course trains students to handle various issues that are countered in healthcare. They learn to solve issues by using the perfect managerial skills.
In the process of admission to an MBA Hospital &Healthcare Management distance course, some factors always influence the student’s eligibility:
- A candidate is basically eligible for the course if he/she is graduated in the related study subject from a worthy university.
- The minimum score pursued must be 50% estimated as average for overall subjects.
Studying the distance MBA Hospital and Healthcare Management course from any distance institute will cost you a fee of about INR 30,000 – INR 75,000 per annum.
Candidates will get a selection for the MBA Hospital and Healthcare Management distance learning course through eligibility criteria depending on merit prepared on the basis of graduation.
MBA in Hospital & Health Care Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Post-Graduate|
|Full-Form of Course||Master of Business Administration in Hospital & Health Care|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution|
|Average Course Fees||INR 30,000 – INR 75,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||MBA in Hospital Management|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 LPA – INR 5.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Medical and Health Services Manager, Health Care Finance Manager, etc.|
MBA in Hospital & Health Care Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission is taking place for the distance MBA Hospital and Healthcare program. Many institutions provide the course in distance learning mode. The fee is also reasonable. Before applying, students must check the eligibility criteria as they vary in different universities.
After considering the bachelor’s degree marks, admission for MBA Hospital & Healthcare distance education will be given. Based on that, the merit list will be prepared for admission. Interested applicants must submit the application form before the last date because the admission portal will be closed afterward.
MBA in Hospital & Health Care Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for getting admission in distance course of MBA in Hospital & Healthcare course
- Qualified Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline like BBA, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA etc are eligible.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% scored in Bachelor’s degree (45% for SC/ST student).
- There is no minimum age requirement for admission.
- The eligibility criteria will differ from university to university.
MBA in Hospital & Health Care Distance Education admission procedure
- Candidates must visit the official website of the college/university to get an application form for admission.
- Register and Login to fill the details and upload the documents.
- Applicants need to fill in all the information correctly; incorrect information will be rejected without informing the candidate.
- Payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made online, i.e., net banking, debit card, credit card, or offline mode, i.e., DD, e-challans.
- The candidate will receive the notification for the confirmation of admission through the contact details provided by the candidate.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
MBA in Hospital & Health Care Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Principles of Health Service Management||Organization and Administration of Clinical and Super Specialty Services||Quality Assurance for Healthcare/ Hospital||Comparative Health Systems & International Health|
|Marketing Management of Hospital Services||Hospital Management Information Systems (HMIS)||Health Economics||Financial Accounting|
|Organization Behavior||Healthcare Marketing Management||Legal Framework in Healthcare Microeconomics||Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis|
|Operations Research||Strategic Management||NGO Management||Consumer Behavior|
|Organization & Administration of Supportive Services||Delivery Logistics and Supply Chain Management||Health Insurance and Managed Care||Introduction to Epidemiology & Biostatistics|
|Cost and Management Accounting||Health Policy and Healthcare Services||Human Biology||Marketing Research|
|Disaster Management / Infection Control||Materials and Equipment Management||Taxation and Audit||Strategic Human Resource Management|
|Research Methodology||Marketing Management||Human Resource Management and Labor Legislation||Project|