MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2024: MBA Hospitality Management admission started in Distance mode for the academic year 2024-25. MBA in Hospitality Management is a post-graduation degree program in distance mode, and its curriculum is designed to be studied in 2 years. This program entails students working in the sectors of hospitality and Management. It prepares students within the stream of business and hospitality.
There are certain things to consider before applying to the distance MBA Hospitality Management programme such as
- The first need of a candidate is a UG degree as per the pattern of 10+2+3 from a recognized institute.
- In graduation, one must have at least a 50% score.
The fee charged for the distance MBA Hospitality Management program ranges from INR 25,000 – INR 2,45,000 per annum
The salary after the distance MBA in Hospitality Management ranges between INR 4.5 LPA – and INR 8 LPA.
Those who are willing to pursue an MBA Hospitality Management course in distance learning will be given admission based on their merit. The chances of the entrance exam are very minimal in the case of distance courses.
MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- MBA in Hospitality Management admission is started by IMTS Institute in Distance Education mode for the academic year 2024. The last date to apply for the admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Managalayatan University starts the admission process for an MBA in Hospitality Management in DDE. Students have to apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- IGNOU has started the admission process for an MBA in Hospitality Management for the 2024 academic year. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Source
MBA in Hospitality Management DDE Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 25,000 – INR 2,45,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|MBA in Hotel Management, MBA in Tourism Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 LPA – INR 8 LPA
|Food & Beverage Manager, Lodging Manager, Restaurant Manager, etc.
MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Students interested in taking admission to the MBA in Hospitality Management distance learning course can apply now. The admission portal of many universities is open for 2024 admissions. Students must apply before the last date, or else their application will be rejected.
Students can take admission to the MBA Hospitality Management distance program online or offline. As it is a distance course, universities don’t conduct an entrance exam for admission. Admission is based on graduation marks, which can be in any field.
MBA in Hospitality Management from IGNOU
MBA in Hospitality Management from IGNOU is an excellent option for students who can’t continue their education in the regular mode due to lack of time as there are no time-bound classes in this course, nor will they be required to visit any of the educational institutions or college. This course allows the students to increase a degree or certificate in their profile to get to a higher position in a reputed company quickly.
MBA in Hospitality Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
Students need to fulfill the minimum eligibility preferred by the respected university to pursue an MBA in Hospitality Management course from distance learning.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% scored in Bachelor’s degree (45% for SC/ST student).
- An aspirant may need to have a minimum work experience of 2 years in order to be considered for a position.
- Admission is based on a valid score in any of the MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc.
MBA in Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- The candidates should fill out the application form through the online portal of the college.
- Candidates should register at the admission portal and fill up all the details with documents.
- All the information provided in the application form should be correct.
- The candidate should collect the fee payment receipt as soon as the payment is made.
- The candidate will receive the notification for the confirmation of admission through the contact details provided by the candidate.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the College/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA in Hospitality Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Tourism Product of India
|The element of Hospitality Management
|Statistics and Research Methodology
|Introduction to Tourism Business
|CRM in the Hospitality Sector
|Human Resource Development
|Information and Communication Technologies and the Hospitality Industry
|Principles of Management
|Project Work and Viva
|Financial Accounting for Hotel and Travel Organizations
|Optional Course (1st Year)
|Air Travel Management
|Tour Packaging Management
|Travel Agency Management
|Front Office Management
|Food and Beverage Management and Operations