MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education 2023: This is a master’s degree program in management. A 2 year MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education program is split into four semesters, and each semester lasts for six months. This program is sometimes viewed as a subclassification of HR that highlights the organization alone. The program is open to students who have a bachelor’s degree in any field. In the corporate sector, it provides a very high salary job.
- Crescent University distance MBA admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 30 September 2023. Click Here
- Distance MBA admission for the 2023 session is happening at IGNOU. The application form deadline is 30 September 2023. Click Here
- Puducherry University Distance MBA admission for the 2023 session is going. Candidates looking for admission must apply before 30 September 2023. Click Here
To be considered for admission to the MBA in Personnel Management program, candidates must satisfy the qualifications specified below.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or public relations and public relations management is a minimum requirement.
- Minimum 55% to 60% marks aggregate in UG is mandatory.
Depending on the school offering the program, the typical yearly course fee for this MBA ranges from INR 1 lakh to INR 1.5 lakh per year.
Distance MBA Personnel Management applicants can apply online or offline with the relevant details. Shortlisted students will be invited to take an entrance exam based on their performance in other entrance tests.
MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Post Graduate|
|Full-Form of Course||Master of Business Administration in Personnel Management|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute|
|Average Course Fees||INR 1 lakh to INR 1.5 lakh per year|
|Similar Course Options of Study||MBA in Personnel Administration|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Personnel Executive, Business Development Manager, etc.|
MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education Admission 2023
An MBA in Personnel Management is a top-rated course among management students. Various top universities offer this course. Admission for the next session will soon begin. The admission session starts around July or August. Admission can be based on graduation marks as well as entrance-based. Some top institutions offering admission to this course are
- Annamalai University,
- ICFAI University,
- Chandigarh University,
- IGNOU, etc.
MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The universities issue some eligibility criteria guidelines before opening their admission portal, so the students who prefer to be admitted to the MBA Personnel Management course distance learning should check those guidelines before applying.
Most universities prefer to offer access to students who have completed their UG course with minimum aggregate marks of 50%-60% from any university or institution recognized by UGC. The candidates need to clear the national level entrance exam preferred by the respected university they would like to get admission to the MBA Personnel Management course distance learning.
MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To apply for university admission, go to the official website.
- Candidates need to fill out an online application form.
- Applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
- Payment should be made through credit/Debit cards for the application fee & entrance exam fee.
- After completing and filling out an application form, the candidate can pay for the application through online mode or offline mode.
- After completing this application form and fee, the payment applicant gets a notification of the completion of the application procedure.
Basic Requirements of Documents for MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- An Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Accounting for HR managers||Business Research Methods|
|Business Statistics and Business Communication||Compensation and Reward Management|
|Human Resource Management||Financial Management for HR Managers|
|Information Technology for HR Managers||Labor Laws|
|Marketing Management and Organizational Behavior||Personality Development|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Social Psychology, Psychology or Holistic Well Being|
|Training and Development|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Ethics and Management by Indian Values||Business Laws|
|Entrepreneurship and Project Management||Environmental Science|
|Information System and Applications||Major Research Project|
|Summer Internship Project||Strategic HRM|
MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education Employment Area
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Digital Media/ Media
- Education & Training
- Medical & Healthcare
- Information Technology
- Energy, Mining & Resources
- Banking & Finance
- Hospitality & Tourism
MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education Salary in India
The graduate’s skills, knowledge, and experience play an important role in the company’s salary package. In Indian industries, the average pay for a person with an MBA in Personnel Management Distance Education is about INR 4.5 LPA.
The starting pay depends on a person’s experience, study interests, area of expertise, etc. Other things that affect a person’s pay are the industry they choose to work in and their job title. MBA graduates can choose from a wide range of job options in different fields.