MBA Project Management Distance Education: A Master of Business Administration in Project Management is a two-year distance postgraduate program, that covers topics such as leadership, project management, and other related topics, is offered by this university. Read the full article for more information.
- For the 2023 session, DU SOL MBA admissions are open. The application deadline is 31 August 2023. Click Here
- Pondechery University distance MBA admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 31 August 2023. Click Here
- The MBA admission 2023 session admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 21 August 2023. Click Here
- TNNOU distance MBA admission for the 2023 session is going on. Click Here
A bachelor’s degree is required for students interested in pursuing a distance MBA in Project Management. In graduation, the average grade point must be at least 50 percent.
The average annual fee charged by MBA PM distance learning students is INR 25,000 – INR 69,000 per annum. It may be variable in various distance learning institutes.
Most distance institutes in India provide admission to MBA PM on a merit basis. Graduation marks are considered to prepare the merit list.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Post Graduate|
|Full-Form of Course||Master of Business Administration in Project Management|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute|
|Average Course Fees||INR 25,000 – INR 69,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||PG Diploma in Project Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Project analyst, Business analyst, Project management consultant, etc|
MBA Project Management Distance Education Admission 2023
The advanced degree “MBA in Project Management” is a completely professional course that is available both in regular, and distance education. There are numerous universities for this course to help students grow their knowledge, and skills in project management-related sub-domains such as project control systems, project planning, project risk management, and so on.
The admission process has started at Chandigarh University for the MBA Project Management distance education course. CU represents the online mode to accept applications for the 2023 session. The remaining universities, like Panjab University, MPBOU, YCMOU, etc., may start accepting students at any time.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Eligibility
The eligibility requirements listed in the sections below are primarily used to determine admission to the MBA Project Management distance learning program.
- A three-year bachelor’s degree in a related field (BBA holders are ideal) for admission.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the UG mark sheet is mandatory.
- The candidates of the reserved category will get a benefit of 5% relaxation.
- There is no age limit for getting admission to this course.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Fee Structure
The preparation of the fee structure of the MBA Project Management distance education program is driven by registration, admission, tuition, examination, and other fees. The annual fee that responsible universities require from students differs from 25,000 to 69,000 Indian rupees.
MBA Project Management Distance Education in India
Distance MBA in Project Management in India is a two-year PG-level course that covers the most important topics related to project management. Students will get to know briefly about every matter about the projects. This course can be an excellent option for students who want to continue their education but need more time to take regular classes.
MBA Project Management Distance Education in Tamilnadu
There are a number of colleges in Tamilnadu that offer distance learning MBA Project Management programs. Some universities in Tamil Nadu have started taking applications for their MBA in Project Management courses that are done through distance education. Before the deadline, students can send in their applications. Here is a list of some of the best MBA Distance Programme universities and colleges in Tamilnadu:
- Alagappa Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamilnadu
- MKUDDE Madurai, Tamilnadu
- Alagappa University Distance Education, Tamilnadu
- MIT School of Distance Education, Chennai, Tamilnadu
MBA Project Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To pursue this course, the candidate must fill out the admission application form from the college’s official website.
- While filling out an application form, applicants must remember that all the information filled in the application form has to be correct.
- After completing and filling out an application form, the candidate can pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates can also make cash payments through bank e-challan.
- Take the fee receipt after the fee payment is completed.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Basic Requirements of Documents for MBA Project Management Distance Education Admission to the College/University
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 & UG certificate
- D.O.B. Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
MBA Project Management Distance Education Subjects
The basic subjects of the MBA in project management distance courses are given below:
- Basics of Project Management
- Purchasing and Contracting for Projects
- Resources Considerations in Projects
- Project Quality Management and Value Engineering
- Project Identification and Selection
- Project Management Information System
- Project Risk Management
- Project Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution and Control
- PERT and CPM
- Project Close-out, Termination, and Follow-up
- Organizational Structure and Issues
- Case Studies in Project Management
- Project Management Software
MBA Project Management Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|PERT and CPM||Project Termination|
|Project Risk Management||Project Execution and Control|
|Project Quality Management||Value Engineering|
|Resources Considerations in Projects||Case Studies|
|Project Planning||Project Performance Measurement|
|Basis of Project Management||Purchasing and Contracting for Projects|
|Project Identification and Selection||Project Management Information System|
|Organizational Structure and Organizational Issues||–|
Benefits of MBA Project Management Distance Education
- It saves time and provides an opportunity to study while working.
- Fees are affordable as compared to the regular MBA programs.
- It develops leadership skills and project managerial skills.
- It helps in understanding the basics of how to plan a project and how to prepare a well-structured project.
- Different skills can be learned, such as how to manage multiple projects in the context of a business environment, how to launch a project effectively or to work on the execution of projects.
MBA Project Management Distance Education Job Opportunities
- Project analyst
- Business analyst
- Project management consultant
- Project Quality Manager
- Project Director
- Project Risk Manager
- Operations Manager
- Project Scheduler
- Project Specialist
- Project Planner
- Project Procurement Manager
- Project Cost Estimator
MBA Project Management Distance Education Employment Area
- Financial Services
- ERP software
- Software Development
- IT Consulting
- Software Applications
- Construction Industry
- Telecommunications software