Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2023: Admissions have begun at Andhra University SDE for the 2023–2024 session. The last day to get in with fines is 31 March 2023. The application forms for various UG, PG, and Diploma Courses can be found on the admission portal: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
Andhra University SDE Latest Update
- Andhra University is inviting the online application form for admission to various UG and PG courses for the academic session 2023. 31 March 2023 is the last date to apply. Notice
- For more information, students can check out the official website of Andhra University.
Most of the time, the AU SDE admissions portal has online and offline ways to fill out the registration form. All applicants must fill out the application form before the deadline to be considered for admission to AU SDE.
Andhra University Distance Education Key Points
- Andhra University ODL Application form late fee amount is INR 200/-. Admission and application fee can be paid online.
- The application fee cost for MHRM & LLM program is INR 250/-. But, an MBA program registration form fee is INR 300/-.
- All other program application form fees are INR 100/-.
Andhra University Distance Education 2023 Highlights
|University||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Location||VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Contact no.||0891 2844000, 2575745, 2550223, 2844197|
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2023
Andhra University SDE Admission 2023 has started. The last date to apply is 20 March 2023 without a fine. The AU SDE, School Distance Education, in Andhra University offers arts, law, business, humanities and social education, Science, and technology educational activities.
The University offers UG programs for BA, B.Com, and BSc. AU SDE offers MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and LLM at PG Level. It also provides MBA, Executive MBA, MCA, MHRM, and MJMC professional classes. The University also provides diplomas, PG diplomas, certificate courses, and regular graduation courses.
Andhra University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
Andhra University Distance Education admission to UG in B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, the candidate should have completed a bachelor’s degree with the relevant subject from any recognized university candidate eligible to apply to UG offers programs level course. Students can apply for admission till 20 March 2023 without a late fee.
AU distance education offers admission to its UG courses after passing entrance exams. Students who pass the entrance exam will have to submit their entrance scorecards with their admission forms. After passing the test, students cannot change their affiliated colleges. They will have to complete their education through a school of distance education.
- BA: There are a number of specializations available in Andhra University BA Distance Education, such as Economics, Political Science, History, Psychology, and more. In order to be accepted into this three-year course, students must score 45% in their 10+2 exams.
- BCom: Andhra University offers a 3-year Bachelor of Commerce program via distance learning. There is an average fee of Rs 6,350 per semester for this semester-based program.
Andhra University SDE BEd Admission 2023
Andhra University Distance Education opens admission to BEd courses to those in-service teachers who are interacting with students. Such applicants are invited for admission to the Bachelor of Education in Andhra University.
This is a bachelor-level course where students do self-learning and gain practical knowledge along with theoretical knowledge. Andhra University SDE offers application forms in late June. It is compulsory to fill out the registration form to get admission to the School of Distance Education BEd course.
Andhra University Distance Education PG Admission 2023
Andhra University SDE Admission to PG Courses M.A, M.Sc. M.Com, MCA, MBA the candidate should have passed a bachelor’s degree with the relevant subject from any recognized university candidate eligible to apply for the admission of PG offers programs level course. For B.Ed, admission is done based on marks obtained in the university entrance examination conducted by the University itself.
Andhra University Distance Education is inviting MCA applicants for admission in the 2023 session. This PG course will be full-time and regulated under self-support mode. The last date to apply is 20 March 2023.
Andhra University Distance Education MBA Admission
The University provides a two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree and a one-year Executive MBA program at the postgraduate level. Minimum of 50% in a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the university authorized by the UGC, with a 5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Specially Abled candidates. Selection is based on their performance in the CAT, CMAT, MAT, and GATE or the Andhra University Entrance Exam.
How to Apply for an MBA?
- To obtain an application form, go to the university’s website.
- DD of INR 500 in favor of AU’s Registrar should be attached to the completed application form.
- Seats will be offered to candidates that cleared the entrance examination during the counseling session.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Registration begins for distance courses||01 January 2023|
|Last date to apply for AU SDE Admission (without late fee)||20 March 2023|
|Last date to apply for AU SDE Admission (with a late fee of Rs 500)||31 March 2023|
Andhra University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The Andhra University Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination held by the university. The PG Admissions Exam is conducted to enroll students in PG courses in Science, Commerce, Humanities, Management, Education, Journalism, and Mass Communication.
- The 10+2 exam must have been passed with at least 45% to 50% from a recognized board.
- The applicant must have appeared in or be appearing in their final year examination in 2023 only.
- Students who have completed 10+2 or graduated are eligible to apply to AUCET 2023.
- On the AUCET Exam paper, there are 100 multiple-choice questions worth one point each. Students have 150 minutes to answer as many questions as possible.
- The university conducts this exam to select students for its postgraduate programs.
Andhra University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Andhra University Distance Education Application Form has been released for various courses. Candidates are advised to submit only one application form. Remember to take a printout of the confirmation page. Please keep the confirmation page and copy of the proof of processing fee deposited. Andhra University Distance Education registration form fee is the same for UG, Diploma, and Certificate courses, whereas it is different for PG courses offered in the university.
- AU SDE Application Form fee: The student will pay application fees of Rs 350/- (for General/OBC Candidates) and Rs 250/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled candidates) by Demand Draft to favor the University.
How to Apply for Andhra University School of Distance Education?
- To enroll for any desired distance programs at Andhra University SDE, students need to first visit @www.andhrauniversity-sde.com.
- Click on the highlighted button “School of Distance Education Admission.”
- Now, Click on the fresh registration button in order to apply as a new candidate.
- Fill in all the required information asked in the form.
- Now, After reviewing all the information on Page 1, click on Page 2.
- Submit all the scanned documents required in the new application form.
- In final, Pay the application form fee for desired distance programs available at Andhra University.
Andhra University Distance Education Online Fee Payment
Andhra University accepts various fees in online mode. These are the Admission fee, Tuition Fee, and Exam fee. Candidates need to fill up the application form to pay the fee, whichever they want to pay. They can find the form on the university’s official website. Firstly, they need to go to the admission portal of distance education and then click on the Online Fee Payments tab to submit the fee payment form.
Andhra University Distance Education Courses List
|MBA [Master of Business Administration]|
|MCA [Master of Computer Application]|
|MJMC [Master of Journalism and Mass Communication]|
|LLM [Master of Laws]|
|BA [Bachelor of Arts]|
|B.Com [Bachelor of Commerce]|
|B.Ed [Bachelor of Education]|
|B.Sc [Bachelor of Science]|
|MA [Master of Arts]|
|M.Com [Master of Commerce]|
|M.Sc [Master of Science]|
|BMS [Bachelor of Management Studies]|
|BCA [Bachelor of Computer Application]|
|BFA [Bachelor of Fine Arts]|
|Certificate in Office Automation & Accounting (English Medium)|
|Certificate in Office Automation & Multimedia Technologies (English Medium)|
|Certificate in Office Automation & Internet Technologies (English Medium)|
|Diploma in Music (Two years)|
|Diploma in Spoken Hindi and Translation (Six Months)|
|PG Diploma in Co-operation and Rural Studies|
|PG Diploma in Functional English|
|PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management|
|PG Diploma in Management of Voluntary Organizations|
|PG Diploma in Computer Programming & Applications|
Andhra University Distance Education Courses & Fee
|Name of the Course||FEES|
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|CERTIFICATION COURSE – SIX MONTHS DURATION|
|1||Certificate in Office Automation & Accounting
|2||Certificate in Office Automation &
Multimedia Technologies (English Medium)
|3||Certificate in Office Automation & Internet Technologies
|4||Diploma in Music (Two years)||4,000/-||2,000/-||—|
|5||Diploma in Spoken Hindi and Translation (Six Months)||4,000/-||—||—|
|POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES|
|6||PG Diploma in Co-operation and Rural Studies||5,000/-||—||—|
|7||PG Diploma in Functional English||4,000/-||—||—|
|8||PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Mgmt.||5,000/-||—||—|
|9||PG Diploma in Management of Voluntary Organizations||5,000/-||—||—|
|10||PG Diploma in Computer
Programming & Applications
Andhra University Distance Education UG & PG Fee Structure
|Name of the Course||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Total Rs.|
|28||MA in Public Administration||5,000/-||3,000/-||—||8,000/-|
|29||MA in Sociology||5,000/-||3,000/-||—||8,000/-|
|30||MA in Philosophy||5,000/-||3,000/-||—||8,000/-|
|31||MA / MSc. Mathematics||5,000/-||3,000/-||—||8,000/-|
|32||MSc in Psychology||15,000/-||10,000/-||—||25,000/-|
|33||MSc in Botany||15,000/-||10,000/-||—||25,000/-|
|34||MSc in Organic Chemistry||15,000/-||10,000/-||—||25,000/-|
|35||MSc in Zoology||15,000/-||10,000/-||—||25,000/-|
|36||MSc in Physics||15,000/-||10,000/-||—||25,000/-|
|37||B.Ed. III Methodology /
MA Education III Methodology
|42||M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)||25,000/-||15,000/-||10,000/-||50,000/-|
|43||Executive M.B.A. (Finance)||23,000/-||12,000||—||35,000/-|
|44||Executive M.B.A. (HRM)||23,000/-||12,000||—||35,000/-|
|45||Executive M.B.A. (Marketing)||23,000/-||12,000||—||35,000/-|
|48||Master of Journalism & Mass
Andhra University Distance Education Exam Form 2023
Andhra University SDE Exam Form 2023 will be available on the official web portal www.andhrauniversity.edu.in. Currently, students can fill out the examination form for some UG courses. The date can be extended as per the University committee. The conduction of exam will take place in December month of the year 2023.
Andhra University Distance Education Result
Results for Andhra University can be found on the university’s official website. (Click Here). On the official portal, the university posts the term-end and final results. Students at Andhra University must enter their Register Number in order to view their results. Students who took the exam should see the AU Results to know their grades.
Passing students will receive their Marksheet or Marks Memo at their home address if they achieve minimum qualifying marks. Upon passing all the annual exams in their course, the University will award a degree. The Supply Exams are available to students who failed the AU exams.
How to Check Andhra University Distance Education Result?
The steps indicated below can be used by candidates to access the results.
- Visit Andhra University’s official website.
- Select the “Examination” tab from the main menu.
- You will now be taken to the most recent result page if you click on the results.
- The provisional (Roll Number-wise) list is displayed in a PDF on the screen after selecting the desired link.
AU SDE Exam TimeTable
Andhra University School of Distance Education will soon release the exam timetable for the latest session. The Institute conducts session examinations twice a year for all the distance programs. The timetable will be released separately for each course and level differently. Prior, the University will release the final timetable within seven days.
Andhra University SDE Study Center
24 study centers operated by the school are spread throughout various colleges. The Study Center Coordinators are the Principles of the individual colleges. The candidate for the position of Assistant Coordinator of the Center is a senior professor at the relevant college. The following colleges have Andhra University SDE Study Centers:
|AMAL College, Anakapalli||S.K.V.T. College, Rajahmundry|
|DNR College, Bhimavaram||Government College for Men, Srikakulam|
|Raja R.S.R. K.R.R. College, Bobbili||Syed Appalaswamy Degree College, Vijayawada|
|Sir C.R. Reddy College, Eluru||M.R. (A) College , Vizianagaram|
|A.C. College, Guntur||Mrs. A.V.N. College, Visakhapatnam|
|P.R. Government College, Kakinada||B.V.K. Degree College, Visakhapatnam|
|Y.N.M. College, Narsapur||TSR & TBK College, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam|
|Government Degree College, Narasannapeta||Government Degree College, Tekkali|
|Government Degree College, Narsipatnam||Sri G.C.S.R. College, Rajam|
|C.S.R. Sarma College, Ongole||Pragathi Degree College, Kothavalasa|
|Government Degree College, Paderu||Bhaskar Degree College, Parvathipuram|
|Government Arts College, Rajahmundry||Government Degree College, Saluru|
Andhra University Distance Education Ranking
- Andhra University (AU) has been positioned 801-1000 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018 on the planet.
- QS World University Rankings of 2018 positioned it 301-350 in Asia.
- Positioned 69th in India by and large by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2017 and 43 among colleges.
- The Life Science Rankings 2018 positioned the college in the 401-500th band.
Andhra University Distance Education Placements
MNC companies hold recruitment drives at Andhra University to find people to work for them. Interviews and hiring happen at both IT and non-IT companies, as well as pharmacies and financial firms.
The university is known for having many different kinds of courses. Both part-time and full-time MBA courses are available at the university. Students can take part in the university’s job-placement drive. But distance education (MBA and Executive MBA) is great for people who want to grow and move up in their careers.
Andhra University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Visakhapatnam – 530 003 (Andhra Pradesh), India
- Phone Number & Fax: 2754966, 2844164, 2550223, 9848199155
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.