Madras University Distance Education Admission 2023: Registration for the calendar year 2023 has been started at IDE UNOM for UG and PG distance courses. The last date to apply for admission to the 2023 session at the University of Madras Distance Education is 31 March 2023 (Tentative). Visit the official website of Madras University for online registration at www.ideunom.ac.in.
The application forms for various UG & PG courses will be available on the official website. All candidates must visit the admission portal and fill out the application form before the last date.
IDEUNOM Latest Updates
- Madras University Distance Education admission for the 2023 session is going on. The application form is available on the University’s official website. (Click Here)
Madras University Distance Education was established in the year 1857. University is a popular one for students who want to have a flexible distance journey. University offers UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate Programs. BA, BCom, BBA, BSc, BFA, MA, MCA, MBA, MSc, MFA, Certificate course in Accounting and Auditing, and Certificate course in Computer Application.
Basic admission criteria are through the merit scores evaluation and also there are entrance examinations for some PG courses like MCA & MBA. The application fee is around INR 224/- for offline mode and for the online mode the fee is INR 236/-.
Madras University Distance Education Key Points
Madras University Distance Education contains the following key points.
- The application fee for the offline and online forms is not the same. There is a fee of INR 224/- for the offline application form and a fee of INR 236/- for the online application form.
- BCom/ BA/ BBA/ BCA/ BFA Music first-year admission will be available for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with the following pattern: 10+2.
- Admission to MA/MFA/MCA/MSC programs will be granted to candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or stream from a UGC-accredited institution.
Madras University Distance Education Admission 2023
There are undergraduate, graduate, diploma, and certificate programs available at Madras University. The courses are divided into Science, Humanities, Management, and others. BA, BSc, BBA, and BCA require a 10+2 diploma from a recognized board. Students who pass the entrance test are selected for admission to the university.
MBA/ MCA is one of the PG courses candidates can enroll in IDEUNOM recognizes them. Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in related fields. An MBA is chosen based on the university’s entrance exam results. Candidates who have aced the CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT are given priority in MBA admission.
Students have the liberty to offer any Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses from the Institute of Distance Education program. Candidates can complete such courses part-time or full-time. There are many specializations in these courses like Management, Computer Application, Tourism & Travel Management, Cyber Law & Information Technology, and many more.
Madras University Distance Education UG Admission
IDEUNOM conducts various Undergraduate courses like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and B.Lit. The duration of these courses would be of 3 years. 10+2 is the minimum eligibility requirement for such courses.
But candidates need to appear in the Entrance Test, which the university conducts. Successful candidates will be eligible for admission. Meanwhile, for admission to B.Lit, student selection will take place based on the previous qualifying exam. Candidates can complete UG in the following subjects, which are given below:
|BFA Music||BLit Tamil Literature||BSc Mathematics||Criminology & Police Administration|
Students have the option of choosing from a variety of specialization courses during their academic journey.
BA: Madras University Distance Education offers bachelor of art courses with a 3 to 6 years duration. BA Criminology & Police Administration, BA Economics, BA English, BA French, BA Historical Studies, BA Sociology and so on are the best programs at this university. BA fee is Rs 6400 per year for Madras University.
BCom: Bachelor of commerce is a UG level 3 years to 6 years. B.Com Corporate Secretaryship, B.Com Bank Management and B.Com Computer Applications are the top specializations in distance mode at madras university. The approx fee is Rs 7300 for BCom at Madras University.
Madras University Distance Education PG Admission
Students can choose a course at the Postgraduation level. Distance learning at the Madras university offers PG courses like MA, MBA, M.Com, MFA, and MCA of two years duration. It is mandatory for every student to have a Bachelor’s degree in their subject of interest. The university accepts CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT scores for MBA admission.
For Madras University Distance Education Admission to PG courses, candidates will have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university. The university offers PG courses in different subjects, which are given below in the article. During their educational journey, students can choose from a variety of specialization courses.
MBA: MBA is a PG-level course with a minimum of 2 years with 4 semesters. Students must have thier UG degree in any stream related to Arts/Commerce/Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law easily can apply for this course. Apart from that students also have to pass an entrance conducted by IDE. the registration fee is Rs 1000 and the total tuition fee is Rs 10,000 for Madras University MBA Distance Education.
Madras University Distance Education Eligibility
- To be eligible for UG courses, students must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized school.
- The university selects candidates through an entrance exam+Merit basis.
- Candidates for PG courses must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Applications can be submitted Offline & Online.
Madras University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Candidates who want to complete any of the courses mentioned above at the university of madras distance education can apply online and offline. Students need to visit the official portal of the university for registration.
COST OF PROSPECTUS WITH APPLICATION FORM: In-Person: INR 224/- by cash (including GST) Through the official website. [The Cost of Online Application Form INR 236/- (including GST) If downloaded through the website.]
- UG Admission Application Form. Click Here
- PG Admission Application Form. Click Here
- MBA Admission Application Form. Click Here
- Certificate & Diploma Admission Application Form. Click Here
Madras University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Online Admission 2023
- Applicants should go to Madras University’s DDE website- http://www.ideunom.ac.in/.
- Candidates have to register themselves through the admission portal.
- Click on the desired course and fill out the application form with all the correct details.
- In the end, candidates need to submit the application form with the necessary documents and pay the application fees for online mode through Net Banking or via Debit/Credit Card.
Offline Admission 2023
- Candidates can get their application forms on the college campus. The application fee is INR 224/-.
- The candidate should fill out the application form with utmost care and provide all personal academic details.
- Before the submission of the application, form candidates have to attach all the essential documents.
Documents Required for University of Madras Distance Education
- Candidates have to bring a mark sheet of 10+2 level, graduation, and master.
- The students of other universities need to show their Migration Certificate.
- SC/ST and OBC candidates will have to show a caste certificate during the time of admission
- Never forget to bring your ID proof and photographs.
Students from all over the country are enrolling for admission in the distance mode of the university to complete their desired courses. Students have the opportunity to increase their knowledge at the highest level after getting an education at this university.
Madras University Distance Education Courses List
|UG Programme||PG Programme|
|BA Criminology & Police Administration||MA Sociology|
|BA Economics||MA Applied Saiva Siddhantha|
|BA English||MA Christian Studies|
|BA French||MA Economics|
|BA Historical Studies||MA English|
|BA Public Administration||MA Historical Studies|
|BA Sociology||MA Human Rights and Duties Education|
|BA Tamil||MA Journalism|
|BBA Business Administration||MA Political Science|
|BCA Computer Applications||MA Public Administration|
|BCom Computer Applications||MA Sanskrit|
|BCom Bank Management||Master of Computer Application|
|BCom Commerce||MBA Finacial Management|
|BCom Corporate Secretaryship||MBA Hospital Management|
|BFA Music||MBA HR Management|
|BA Tamil Literature||MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|BSc Geography||MBA Marketing Management|
|BSc Mathematics||MBA Systems Management|
|BSc Psychology||MCom Commerce|
|–||MSc Counselling Psychology|
|–||MSc Cyber Forensics & Information Security|
|–||MSc Information Technology (IT)|
|Certificate Programme||Diploma Programme|
|Certificate Course in Accounting And Auditing||Diploma Course in Yoga|
|Certificate Course in Computer Applications||Diploma Course in Logistics And Supply Chain Management|
|Certificate Course in Corporate Social Responsibility||Diploma Course in Marketing Management|
|Certificate Course in E-Commerce||Diploma Course in School Management|
|Certificate Course in Indian Christianity||Diploma Course in Systems Management|
|Certificate Course in Karnatic Music||Diploma Course in Taxation|
|Certificate Course in Library And Information Science||Diploma Course In Taxation, Finance And Investment|
|Certificate Course Management||Diploma Course in Teaching Methodology In Music|
|Certificate Course in Naturopathy And Yogic Science||Diploma Course in Tourism & Travel Management|
|Certificate Course in Online Teaching||Diploma Course in Accounting And Finance|
|Certificate Course in Police Administration||Diploma Course in Financial Management|
|Certificate Course in Research Methods Of Social Sciences||Diploma Course in Functional Arabic|
|Certificate Course in Scriptures And Interpretation||Diploma Course in Hospital Management|
|Certificate Course in Spoken Tamil||Diploma Course in Hotel Management|
|Certificate Course in Taxation||Diploma Course in Human Resource Management|
|Certificate Course in Voice Training||Diploma Course in Intellectual Property Rights|
|Certificate Course in Written Tamil||Diploma Course in Labour Law|
|–||Diploma Course in Management|
|–||Diploma Course in Police Administration|
|–||Diploma in Information Security And Cyber Law|
|–||Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences|
Madras University Distance Education Fee Structure 2023
|Course Name||Course Fee|
|Post Graduate Diploma||INR 4,650/-|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||INR 11,657/-|
|Master of Music||INR 10,000/-|
|Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]||INR 2,500/-|
|Master of Computer Application [MCA]||INR 43,500/-|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||INR 10,900/-|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||INR 21,950/-|
|Master of Arts [MA]||INR 7,663/-|
|Diploma in Science||INR 4,650/-|
|Diploma in Law||INR 4,650/-|
|Diploma in Humanity Arts||INR 5,300/-|
|Diploma in Hospitality||INR 3,825/-|
|Diploma in Design||INR 3,000/-|
|Diploma in Commerce||INR 4,650/-|
|Diploma in Business Management||INR 4,700/-|
|Certificate Course||INR 900/-|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||INR 17,870/-|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences [B.Nat]||INR 4,800/-|
|Bachelor of Music||INR 3,600/-|
|Bachelor of Multimedia Animation||INR 3,600/-|
|Bachelor of Literature [B.Lit]||INR 3,600/-|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science [B.Lib.I.Sc]||INR 2,000/-|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]||INR 25,370/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||INR 15,395/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||INR 16,370/-|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||INR 14,570/-|
Madras University Distance Education MBA Fees
Madras University offers MBA with a duration of 2 years in various specializations. The university offers distance MBA in Finance, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain, Systems, Hospital Management, etc. The eligibility to pursue a distance MBA is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Madras University distance MBA fee is approximately INR 37,000 for the complete program.
Madras University Distance Education Hall Ticket
University of Madras (UNOM) will announce the release date of IDE Exam Hall Tickets for UG, BLIS, MLIS, Diploma, Certificate, MA, MSc, MCom, MCA, and MSc (IT) Courses. Admit cards for UNOM IDE can be downloaded from the official website. The aspirants interested in Madras University Distance Education Exam Dates can gather all the necessary information from this section.
Madras University Distance Education Exam Dates will be published by the University of Madras (UNOM) online. In the following sections of this post, you will find additional information on UNOM IDE Hall Ticket and how to download UNOM IDE Hall Ticket.
- Applicants Name
- Exam Center Code, Exam Date, and Time
- University Name, Examination Name
- Personal Details
- Exam center name and course name
- Year and semester name, and time duration of the exam
- Signature of the students
- Student’s date of birth
- Students photograph passport size
Here are the steps to download the UNOM IDE Hall Ticket
- The official website should be opened by all students.
- The home page of the University of Madras (UNOM) appears on the screen.
- Students can view the UNOM IDE Exam Hall Ticket link on the home page.
- Students should click on it and enter their credentials in the fields as arranged to access that particular link.
- The UNOM IDE Admit Card will then be available.
- The students also recommend that you download the UNOM IDE Exam Hall Ticket for future reference.
www.ideunom.ac.in Exam TimeTable
Madras University IDE Exam Time Table will be released soon. The Institute conducts the semester and annual exams in two sessions in December and June every year. Before conducting the course exam, IDE Madras University will upload the described IDEUNOM datasheet. It is mandatory for each student to submit their course assignment before the deadline in order to appear for IDEUNOM term-end examination.
Madras University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: IDE Building, Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
- Official Website: www.ideunom.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. What are the admission requirements for Madras University Distance Education?
Ans: Application for Madras University Distance Education Admission will open soon, and you can take admission based on merit or entrance exams.
2. What is the process for getting the Madras University Distance Education Application Form?
Ans: For more information about Madras University Distance Education admissions, please visit the official website ideunom.ac.in.
Some more distance universities
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.