Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2024: Prepare for a new academic journey! SVSU DDE admissions for 2024 will begin on June 20, 2024 (tentative). Keep your calendars in check by checking the admission notification on subhartidde.com, and mark your application deadline as February 28, 2024, if you’re interested in the January-February 2024 cycle.
Students can apply easily to Subharti University Distance Education for 2024 and explore a variety of educational options. Applicants can easily apply by sending documents to the Directorate of Distance Education or university campus Meerut, with an affordable INR 200 charge. Merit-based UG and PG degrees, including specialised certificates and MBAs, last 2–6 years. Depending on 12th-grade performance or graduation, merit or Entrance Exams determine eligibility. Subharti University Distance Education provides great education to anyone. The university is currently offering 15 programs in the open and distance learning modes at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The courses belong to various fields such as arts and humanities, business and administration, commerce, journalism, library, and information, etc.
Some of the most sought-after degree programs at the university are BA in JMC, BA, BBA, MBA, MA in Public Administration, and more. The eligibility criteria for the Subharti DDE bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are 12th and graduation degrees, respectively. This means aspiring students may not need to participate in the entrance examination. The Distance Learning Education program at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University offers a variety of undergraduate courses, such as B.A., B.B.A., B.Lib., B.Sc., B.C.A., B.Com., and diplomas. Also provided are Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters, MBAs, Librarians, Mscs, MCAs, and Mcoms. All of these courses are selected based on the successful completion of a previous examination.
The minimum and maximum annual fee for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at Subharti University Distance Education is INR 8,000 and INR 26,500. Are you keen on all course lists, eligibility criteria, fee structure, and admission process? Then do not wait and check out the following sections of this article.
Subharti University Distance Education Overview
|University Name||Swami Vivekanand Subharti University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Offered Courses||UG and PG|
|UG Courses||BA, BBA, BCom, and BLIS|
|PG Courses||MA, MBA, Mcom, and MLIS|
|University Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved for Admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2024
The registrations for ODL UG & PG courses offered by Subharti DDE have been going on for the academic year session 2024. The Registration form is available at @www.subhartidde.com.
Subharti University Distance Education facilitates 2024 application. Interested in Swami Vivekananda and Subharti University distance learning? Apply directly to the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) or visit their city office at or university campus, Meerut. Bring the appropriate paperwork. A small INR 200 fee is required, but you can pay online or offline. Once they verify your eligibility, voila! You’ll receive a receipt and acknowledgement for admission.
Subharti University DDE offers B.Sc., B.C.A., B.A., B.B.A., B.Lib., and B.Com in 2024. Admission is based on merit, and courses last 3–6 years. Each course has different eligibility requirements, however they choose students based on their 12th or equivalent, and sometimes there is no Entrance Exam for distance education.
Let’s discuss PG Admission 2024. Subharti University DDE is booming with M.Lib., M.Sc.,M.A., M.B.A., M.C.A., and M.Com. You must have graduated from a relevant stream and be selected on merit to join them. The Duration takes 2–5 years. The same rules apply to PG Diploma courses: graduation and merit-based selection.
Subharti University Distance offers UG and PG Diplomas. You can get DBA, DCA, ADBA, or ADCA if you aced your 10+2. It’s all about merit. PG Diploma courses offer more specialisation and are based on graduation merit.
Subharti University Distance Education welcomes MBA aspirants. They provide 2- to 5-year dual and single specialisation programmes. Thus, Subharti University Distance Education is a golden ticket to educational adventures. Applying is easy, and they aim to make quality education accessible to everybody.
Admission to distance learning programs at Subharti University is available twice a year, in January and July. In January, the first batch began, and in July, the second batch began. Exams are held in July if one enrolls in the July batch and in December if one enrolls in the December batch.
In three months from the date of the examination, the DDE of SVSU declares the results, provides a hard copy of the mark sheet to the candidate, and takes a re-registration form from the candidate.
Subharti university, meerut distance education student login @subhartidde.com/Login.aspx
Subharti University Distance Education UG Admission
Subharti University Distance Education offers a wide range of undergraduate courses. BA, BBA, BLIS, and BCom are the programs offered at the university. UG admission is ongoing for the current session 2024 at Subharti University, candidates must apply before the closing date.
Students must pass their 12th grade or equivalent exam from a recognized board to enroll in UG courses. In UG courses, students are selected based on the results of their 12th board. UG applications must be submitted through the official website at www.subhartidde.com.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
It is a three-year UG-level course with many specializations at Subharti University. The total fee for a BA is Rs 10,000/- per year, and the examination fee is Rs 2000/-. There is no entrance exam for the BA Distance course.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
BBA is a business field course with a 3-year minimum duration. BBA’s total fee is Rs 15,500/- per year, and the examination fee is Rs 2000/-. Those students who wish to apply for this Bachelor of Business Administration course must have be 12th pass by the recognized board.
Subharti University DDE PG Admission
Subharti University Distance Education postgraduate programs are offered in the fields of MA, MBA, MLIS, and MCom. Students must have earned a degree in the appropriate stream from an approved university in order to enroll in the PG program.
Based solely on their performance in graduation exams or equivalents, students are selected for various courses. Students must take the entrance exam held by the college.
Subharati DDE MA Admission
Graduates can apply for admission to the MA program at Subharati University through Open and Distance Learning modes. The fee charged by the university for a distance MA program is Rs 12,000 per year. MA Elective courses offered by the university are Hindi, English, History, Sociology, Economics, Mathematics, Political Science, etc.
Subharti University Distance MBA Fees
Subharti University offers MBA distance programs in a wide range of specializations, such as HR, finance, fashion design, and IT. An applicant for admission to the program must be a graduate of a recognized institution in order to be considered for admission. Subharti University MBA fees distance is INR 27,500 per annum, and the examination fee is INR 2000.
Subharti University Distance Education Courses List
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|BA Economics||MA General|
MA Home Science
|BA Political Science||MA JMC|
MA Public Administration
|BA JMC||MA Education|
MA Buddhist Studies
How To Apply For SVSU DDE Admission 2024?
- The application can be sent to Subharti Meerut DDE [Subharti University, Meerut – DDE] directly or through its office in the city to the hospital Lokpriya, Meerut.
- The applicant’s eligibility will be verified, and therefore, he/she will be granted admission and acknowledgment of the fee, and the application form will be issued.
- For admission, Subharti University has two ways. First, the candidates take direct admission to the Subharti University campus, and another way to gain admission is by the study center.
- An application form is filled out clearly and correctly by the candidate. It is important to note that once the application form has been filled out, candidates are required to submit all the necessary documents in addition to the application form to the Subharti Distance Education University official website and to the study center.
Documents Required for SVSU DDE Admission
To be admitted to the distance education program at Subharti University, the following documents must be submitted.
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Educational Certificates
- DOB Certificates
- Cast Certificates
- Domecile Certificates
- Migration Certificates
- Color Passport Size Photo, etc
Subharti DDE Fee Structure 2024
There is a table below that shows the subharti university distance courses and fees.The list of fees in the table below shows how much courses cost.
Annual Fee Structure in Rs
|MA Buddhist Studies||2||13,000|
|MA Public Administration||2||12,000|
|MA Home Science||2||12,000|
|MA Political Science||2||12,000|
SVSU DDE Payment Options
- The university accepts both online and offline payment methods.
- Offline payments are accepted by the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Central Admission Cell.
- For Rs. 1,500 (in cash or DD payable to “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University” and payable at Meerut), application forms are available from the Central Admission Cell of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.
- By going to the university’s website, students can make payments online.
- Online payments can be made by creating a Challan Form, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
SVSU DDE Application Form 2024
Subharti University distance education application form for admission is now open for the new session 2024. The Subharti University DDE application forms are available online on the university’s official website. Candidates can go through the article for complete information.
Candidates need to fill out the application form. The candidate must make sure that the details they provide on the application form are accurate. If the details are found incorrect or incomplete, the application form will be rejected immediately without any information. The application form fee is INR 1500.
Eligibility Criteria for Subharti University Distance Education
|MCom, MA, MBA, and MLIS||
Graduation with the appropriate stream
|BA, BBA, BCom, and BLIS||
10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board
Subharti University Distance Education Lateral Entry Admission
- The Subharti DDE lateral entry program is only for people who have already finished the first year of a postgraduate diploma in business management and are interested in pursuing the second year of an MBA program.
- Lateral Entry fees are Rs. 1500/- plus the qualifying test fees.
- Lateral entry will only be allowed into MBA programs.
- Under the Lateral Entry Policy, students or learners can get in if they are eligible to switch from Regular to Distance mode, Private to Distance mode, or Distance to Distance mode.
- But the rules say that the student can’t sign up for the Lateral Entry from Distance to Regular mode.
Subharti University Distance Education Student Login
Students have followed the following steps to log in on the Subharti University Distance Education website:
- Visit on Official website of the University (Click Here)
- Click on the Student Login option.
- Now Fill out your Enrollment number and Date of birth as your password.
- Now Click on Login.
- Now, you are redirected to your Profile Page.
Subharti University Distance Education Evaluation Procedure (Grading System)
|85% and above||Outstanding||First||A++|
|75% and above but below 85%||Excellent||First||A+|
|60% and above but below 75%||Very Good||First||A|
|50% and above but below 60%||Good||Second||B|
|40% and above but below 50%||Average||Third||C|
Subharti University DDE Admit Card Download
- The university provides the admit cards in hard copy.
- It is also known as the hall tickets.
- The university declares the admit cards on the university’s official website before the 4 days of the examination candidates can download the admit card from the university’s official website.
- If the admission of the students is made by the study center, then the candidate needs to visit the study center and collect the admit card.
Subharti University Distance Education Exam TimeTable
- The UG, PG, and Other Courses Exam Schedule has been published by Subharti University Distance Education on its official website.
- You may find the exam schedule at subhartidde.com.
- Candidates must visit the university’s official website to view the Exam Date Sheet.
- The timetable provides the essential details of the new exam dates.
How to Download Subharti University Distance Education Exam Time Table?
- Visit Subharti University’s official website.
- Click on the “exam timetable” link under the student area.
- Select the necessary link to check the timetable by clicking it.
- On the screen, the Subharti University Date Sheet PDF will appear.
- Download and print the documents.
Subharti University Distance Education Examination Center
|Name of the Examination Center||Address|
|Sardar PatelBalika Inter College||Sirsiya, Post Rampur Karkhana|
|Kali Prasad Inter College||Tadtala, Zafarabad, Jaunpur|
|Saraswati Inter College||Paswara, Garhmukteshwar, Hapur|
|Shree Bachhan Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar||Village & Post Bharhe Chauraha, Bhatni, Deoria|
|S.S.Y. Inter College||Vill. – Padari, Jamua, Jamuai Tiwari, Post-Doomwalia, Salempur, Deoria|
|Avm Girls Inter College||Shergarh Road, Gopal Bagh, Kosi Kalan, Mathura|
|Dayanand Saraswati Gurukul Inter College||Dayanand Saraswati Gurukul Inter College Salempur Gajraula|
|Vidya Devi Inter College||Makanpur Khadar, Gautam Budh Nagar|
|Subhash Smark Inter College||Thakurdwara, Moradabad (U.P)|
|Baba Lal Shukla Inter College||Village & Post: Pidi, Tehsil: Karchana, District Pryagraj (Allahabad) Op|
|Kamla Devi Girls Inter College||Nagla Mafi Post – Khadgujar Amroha (U.P)|
|Sawami Kalyan Dev Kanya Inter College||Sawami Kalyan Dev Kanya Inter College,Morna Thashil-Jansath District|
|Sw Mahabeer Singh Mahavidyalaya||Mungari Karchhana, Allahabad|
|Pt. Harcharan Lal Degree College||College Rajat Road Gosana Mathura|
|Baba Lal Shukla Inter College||Village & Post: Pidi, Tehsil: Karchana, District Pryagraj (Allahabad) Op|
|Shri Ram Inter College||Village-Kaimrala, Dadri, Gautambudhnagar Up|
|Ram Chandra Bal Niketan Inter College||Sahakari Nagar, Bulandshahar|
|R.S.Y. Inter College||Haweliya Jhansi Allahabad|
|Virendra Inter College||Ranaupur Chandi, Ballia|
|Utkarsh Balika Inter College||Utkarsh Balika Inter College ,Jawahar Nagar, Kazipur Road Nani,|
Subharti University Distance Education Result
In the last week of August 2024, Subharti University DDE Results will be announced for the Term End Examination 2024. The portal to check the Subharti DDE Result 2024 is at @subharti.org/subharti-univerity-distance-result.php. Only appeared students for TEE will be able to access their Subharti DDE results online. On the official website of the SVSU DDE, results are posted as soon as they have been completed after exams have been completed.
It has been made possible on the official portal for results to be reevaluated after they have been submitted, and this can be done at any time. As long as you failed the first time you took an exam, or if you were not satisfied with your score, you can retake the exam.
Contact Details for Subharti University Distance Education
- Address:- Subharti, Meerut DDE, Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005
- Website: http://www.subhartidde.com
- Contact Number: 9639222288 / 8990919398
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.