Subharti University Distance Education: The admission process for Distance Education at Subharti University is now open for the 2023–24 academic year. Students who meet the requirements can apply for UG and PG programs at www.subhartidde.com. The deadline will be posted on the university’s official website. Admission to SVSU DDE will end (likely) on 15 June 2023 (Tentative).
Subharti University DDE Latest Updates
- For the academic session 2023-24, Subharti University DDE has opened the admission portal for its UG and PG courses. Apply Now
- The last date to apply for the UG and PG program at SVSU DDE is 15 June 2023 (tentative).
- Visit Subharti University Distance Education’s online portal to apply for UG & PG courses. Click here
In 2009, Subharti University Distance Education (DDE) offered quality learning in UG and PG programs. There are eight undergraduate and graduate programs available with a variety of specializations. It offers admission to several UG and PG courses like BBA, BCom, BA, BLIS, MBA, MA, MLib, and MCom. Passing the previous academic examination is the basic eligibility requirement. Merit-based selection is used for all courses. The registration fee is INR 1500 for each course.
Subharti University Distance Education Overview
|University Name||Swami Vivekanand Subharti University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Offered Courses||UG and PG|
|UG Courses||BA, BBA, BCom, and BLIS|
|PG Courses||MA, MBA, Mcom and MLIS|
|University Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved for Admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2023
Subharti University provides UG and PG programs to students via its Distance Learning program. The UGC-DEB approves distance learning programs. In distance mode, it offers BA, BCom, BBA, and BLIS at the UG level and MA, MBA, MCom, and MLIS at the PG level. Applicants are accepted based on how well they did on previous tests and their overall merit.
Admission to distance learning programs at Subharti University is available twice a year, in January and July. In January, the first batch began, and in July, the second batch began. Exams are held in July if you enroll in the July batch, and in December if you enroll in the December batch.
In three months from the date of the examination, the DDE of SVSU declares the results, provides a hard copy of the mark sheet to the candidate, and takes a re-registration form from the candidate.
Subharti university, meerut distance education student login @subhartidde.com/Login.aspx
Subharti University Distance Education UG Admission
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University offers a wide range of undergraduate courses. BA, BBA, BLIS, and BCom are the programs offered at the university. To enroll in UG courses, students must pass their 12th grade or equivalent exam from a recognized board. In UG courses, students are selected based on the results of their 12th board. Undergraduate applications must be submitted through the official website at www.subhartidde.com.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a 3 years UG level course with many specializations at Subharti University. The total fee for a BA is Rs 10,000/- per year, and the examination fee is Rs 2000/-. There is no entrance exam for the BA Distance course.
- BBA: BBA is a business field course with a 3-year minimum duration. BBA’s total fee is Rs 15,500/- per year, and the examination fee is Rs 2000/-. Those students who wish to apply for this Bachelor of Business Administration course must have to be 12th pass by the recognized board.
Subharti University DDE PG Admission
Distance learning postgraduate programs are offered by Swami Vivekanand Subharti in the fields of MA, MBA, MLIS, and MCom. Students must have earned a degree in the appropriate stream from an approved university in order to enroll in PG program.
Based solely on their performance in graduation exams or equivalents, students are selected for various courses. Students must take the entrance exam held by the college.
Subharti University Distance Education MBA Fee
- Subharti University offers MBA distance programs in a wide range of specializations such as HR, finance, fashion design, and IT. An applicant for admission to the program must be a graduate of a recognized institution in order to be considered for admission. The fee structure for the MBA distance course at Subharti University is INR 27,500 per annum. and the examination fee is INR 2000.
Subharti University Distance Education Lateral Entry Admission
- The Subharti DDE lateral entry program is only for people who have already finished the first year of a postgraduate diploma in business management and are interested in pursuing the second year of an MBA program.
- Lateral Entry fees are Rs. 1500/- plus the qualifying test fees.
- Lateral entry will only be allowed into MBA programs.
- Under the Lateral Entry Policy, students or learners can get in if they are eligible to switch from Regular to Distance mode, Private to Distance mode, or Distance to Distance mode.
- But the rules say that the student can’t sign up for the Lateral Entry from Distance to Regular mode.
Subharti University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Subharti University distance education application form for admission will be released soon. The Subharti University DDE application forms will be available on the online portal of the university’s official website.
Candidates need to fill out the application form. The candidate must make sure that the details they provide on the application form are accurate. If the details are found incorrect or incomplete, the application form will be rejected immediately without any information. The application form fee is INR 1500.
How To Apply For Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2023?
- The application can be sent to Subharti Meerut DDE [Subharti University, Meerut – DDE] directly or through its office in the city to the hospital Lokpriya, Meerut.
- The applicant’s eligibility will be verified and, therefore, he/she be granted admission and acknowledgment of the fee, and the application form will be issued.
- For admission, Subharti University has two ways. First, the candidates take direct admission to the Subharti University campus, and another way to take admission is by the study center.
- The candidate fills out the application form clearly and correctly. After the form filling, candidates need to submit the application form with all the required documents and submit the application form on the Subharti Distance Education University official website and in the study center.
Subharti University Distance Education Courses
|UG Level Program||Stream||PG level Program||Stream|
|BACHELOR OF ARTS (BA)||ECONOMICS + HISTORY + HINDI||MASTER OF ARTS (MA)||BUDDHIST STUDIES|
|ECONOMICS + POLITICAL SCIENCE + HINDI||EDUCATION|
|ECONOMICS + SOCIOLOGY + HINDI||PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION|
|ENGLISH + ECONOMICS + HINDI||HOME SCIENCE|
|ENGLISH + HINDI + SOCIOLOGY||JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION|
|ENGLISH + HISTORY + HINDI||POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|ENGLISH + MATHEMATICS + HINDI||MATHEMATICS|
|ENGLISH + POLITICAL SCIENCE + HINDI||SOCIOLOGY|
|ENGLISH + SOCIOLOGY + HINDI||HISTORY|
|HINDI + ECONOMICS + ENGLISH||HINDI|
|HINDI + HISTORY + ENGLISH||ECONOMICS|
|HINDI + MATHEMATICS + ENGLISH||ENGLISH|
|HINDI + POLITICAL SCIENCE + ENGLISH||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)||GENERAL(Combination of any 2 Subjects)|
|HINDI + SOCIOLOGY + ENGLISH||FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT + MARKETING|
|MATHEMATICS + ECONOMICS + HINDI||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY + FASHION DESIGNING|
|MATHEMATICS + HISTORY + HINDI||FINANCE + HUMAN RESOURCE|
|MATHEMATICS + POLITICAL SCIENCE + HINDI||FINANCE + FASHION DESIGNING|
|MATHEMATICS + SOCIOLOGY + HINDI||MARKETING + FASHION DESIGNING|
|POLITICAL SCIENCE + HISTORY + HINDI||HUMAN RESOURCE + INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|SOCIOLOGY + HISTORY + HINDI||HUMAN RESOURCES + MARKETING|
|SOCIOLOGY + POLITICAL SCIENCE + HINDI||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY + FINANCE|
|ENGLISH + HISTORY + MATHEMATICS||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY + MARKETING|
|JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION||HUMAN RESOURCES + FASHION DESIGNING|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)||MANAGEMENT||MASTER OF COMMERCE (MCom)||MANAGEMENT|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (Bcom)||MANAGEMENT||MASTER OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES (MLIS)||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONORS)||MANAGEMENT|
|BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES (BLIS)||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES|
Eligibility Criteria for Subharti University Distance Education
|MCom, MA, MBA, and MLIS||
Graduation with the appropriate stream
|BA, BBA, BCom, and BLIS||
10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board
Subharti University Distance Education Student Login
Students have followed the following steps to log in on the Subharti University Distance Education website:
- Visit on Official website of the University (Click Here)
- Click on the Student Login option.
- Now Fill out your Enrollment number and Date of birth as your password.
- Now Click on Login.
- Now you are redirected to your Profile Page.
Subharti Distance Education Evaluation Procedure (Grading System)
|85% and above||Outstanding||First||A++|
|75% and above but below 85%||Excellent||First||A+|
|60% and above but below 75%||Very Good||First||A|
|50% and above but below 60%||Good||Second||B|
|40% and above but below 50%||Average||Third||C|
Subharti Distance Education Fee Structure 2023
Please refer to the following table for more information about Subharti University correspondence courses and fees.
|Level||Course Name||Program||Stream||1st Year Fee (RS)|
|UG||BA||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ECONOMICS + HISTORY + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ECONOMICS + POLITICAL SCIENCE + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ECONOMICS + SOCIOLOGY + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ENGLISH + ECONOMICS + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ENGLISH + HINDI + SOCIOLOGY||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ENGLISH + HISTORY + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ENGLISH + MATHEMATICS + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ENGLISH + POLITICAL SCIENCE + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ENGLISH + SOCIOLOGY + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||HINDI + ECONOMICS + ENGLISH||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||HINDI + HISTORY + ENGLISH||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||HINDI + MATHEMATICS + ENGLISH||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||HINDI + POLITICAL SCIENCE + ENGLISH||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||HINDI + SOCIOLOGY + ENGLISH||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||MATHEMATICS + ECONOMICS + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||MATHEMATICS + HISTORY + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||MATHEMATICS + POLITICAL SCIENCE + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||MATHEMATICS + SOCIOLOGY + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||POLITICAL SCIENCE + HISTORY + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||SOCIOLOGY + HISTORY + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||SOCIOLOGY + POLITICAL SCIENCE + HINDI||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||ENGLISH + HISTORY + MATHEMATICS||10,000/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF ARTS||JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION||15,500/-|
|UG||BBA||BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||MANAGEMENT||15,500/-|
|UG||BCOM||BACHELOR OF COMMERCE||MANAGEMENT||11,500/-|
|UG||BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONORS)||MANAGEMENT||13,500/-|
|UG||BLIS||BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||17,500/-|
|PG||MA||MASTER OF ARTS||BUDDHIST STUDIES||16,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||EDUCATION||17,900/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||15,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||HOME SCIENCE||15,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION||17,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||POLITICAL SCIENCE||15,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||MATHEMATICS||15,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||SOCIOLOGY||15,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||HISTORY||15,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||HINDI||15,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||ECONOMICS||15,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF ARTS||ENGLISH||15,500/-|
|PG||MBA||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||GENERAL(Combination of any 2 Subjects)||0|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT + MARKETING||27,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY + FASHION DESIGNING||27,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||FINANCE + HUMAN RESOURCE||27,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||FINANCE + FASHION DESIGNING||27,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||MARKETING + FASHION DESIGNING||27,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||HUMAN RESOURCE + INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||27,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||HUMAN RESOURCES + MARKETING||27500|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY + FINANCE||27500|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY + MARKETING||27,500/-|
|PG||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||HUMAN RESOURCES + FASHION DESIGNING||27,500/-|
|PG||MCOM||MASTER OF COMMERCE||MANAGEMENT||15,500/-|
|PG||MLIS||MASTER OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||21,500/-|
Subharti University Distance Education Payment Options
- Both online and offline payment methods are accepted by the university.
- Offline payments are accepted by the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Central Admission Cell.
- For Rs. 1,500 (in cash or DD payable to “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University” and payable at Meerut), application forms are available from the Central Admission Cell of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.
- By going to the university’s website, students can make payments online.
- Online payments can be made by creating a Challan Form, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Subharti University Distance Education Admit Card Download
- University provides the admit cards in hard copy.
- It is also known as the hall tickets.
- University declares the admit cards on the university’s official website before the 4 days of the examination candidates can download the admit card from the university’s official website.
- If the admission of the students is done by the study center, then the candidate needs to visit the study center and collect the admit card.
Subharti University Distance Education Exam TimeTable
- The UG, PG, and Other Courses Exam Schedule has been published by Subharti University Distance Education on its official website.
- You may find the exam schedule at subhartidde.com.
- Candidates must visit the university’s official website to view the Exam Date Sheet.
- The timetable provides the essential details of the new exam dates.
How to Download Subharti University Distance Education Exam Time Table?
- Visit Subharti University’s official website.
- Click on the “exam timetable” link under the student area.
- Select the necessary link to check the timetable by clicking it.
- On the screen, the Subharti University Date Sheet PDF will appear.
- Download and print the documents.
Subharti University Distance Education Examination Center
|Name of the Examination Center||Address|
|Sardar PatelBalika Inter College||Sirsiya, Post Rampur Karkhana|
|Kali Prasad Inter College||Tadtala, Zafarabad, Jaunpur|
|Saraswati Inter College||Paswara, Garhmukteshwar, Hapur|
|Shree Bachhan Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar||Village & Post Bharhe Chauraha, Bhatni, Deoria|
|S.S.Y. Inter College||Vill. – Padari, Jamua, Jamuai Tiwari, Post-Doomwalia, Salempur, Deoria|
|Avm Girls Inter College||Shergarh Road, Gopal Bagh, Kosi Kalan, Mathura|
|Dayanand Saraswati Gurukul Inter College||Dayanand Saraswati Gurukul Inter College Salempur Gajraula|
|Vidya Devi Inter College||Makanpur Khadar, Gautam Budh Nagar|
|Subhash Smark Inter College||Thakurdwara, Moradabad (U.P)|
|Baba Lal Shukla Inter College||Village & Post: Pidi, Tehsil: Karchana, District Pryagraj (Allahabad) Op|
|Kamla Devi Girls Inter College||Nagla Mafi Post – Khadgujar Amroha (U.P)|
|Sawami Kalyan Dev Kanya Inter College||Sawami Kalyan Dev Kanya Inter College,Morna Thashil-Jansath District|
|Sw Mahabeer Singh Mahavidyalaya||Mungari Karchhana, Allahabad|
|Pt. Harcharan Lal Degree College||College Rajat Road Gosana Mathura|
|Baba Lal Shukla Inter College||Village & Post: Pidi, Tehsil: Karchana, District Pryagraj (Allahabad) Op|
|Shri Ram Inter College||Village-Kaimrala, Dadri, Gautambudhnagar Up|
|Ram Chandra Bal Niketan Inter College||Sahakari Nagar, Bulandshahar|
|R.S.Y. Inter College||Haweliya Jhunsi Allahabad|
|Virendra Inter College||Ranaupur Chandi, Ballia|
|Utkarsh Balika Inter College||Utkarsh Balika Inter College ,Jawahar Nagar, Kazipur Road Nani,|
Subharti University Distance Education Result
In the last week of July 2023, Subharti University DDE Result will be announced for the Term End Examination 2023. The portal to check the Subharti DDE Result 2023 is at @subharti.org/subharti-univerity-distance-result.php. Only appeared students for TEE will be able to access their Subharti DDE results online. On the official website of the SVSU DDE, results are posted as soon as they have been completed after exams have been completed.
It has been made possible on the official portal for results to be reevaluated after they have been submitted, and this can be done at any time. As long as you failed the first time you took an exam, or if you were not satisfied with your score, you can retake the exam.
Contact Details for Subharti University Distance Education
- Address:- Subharti, Meerut DDE, Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005
- Website: http://www.subhartidde.com
- Contact Number: 9639222288 / 8990919398
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.