Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2023: Subharti University Distance Education admission has started for the session 2023. Eligible students can apply for undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the new academic session. The deadline will be announced on the official website of the university. The application form will be available on the admission portal & must be filled out by students before the last date at @www.subhartidde.com.
Subharti University DDE Trending Updates
- Subharti University has opened the portal of distance program admission for session 2023. Apply Now
- The deadline & for more information, kindly visit the official admission portal of Subharti DDE. Click here
Subharti University Distance Education or Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) began to offer quality learning in UG, and PG programs after 2009. A DEB and UGC-approved university controls arts, & humanities, library, management, education, information technology, and language-oriented streams. Subharti DDE has 21 UG and PG programs. Admission to Subharti DDE courses is taken after passing a minimum academic qualification.
Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2023
All distance courses use the UGC/DEB. UG courses include BA, BBA, B.Lib, BCA, and Diploma programs, while PG courses include MA, MBA, M.Lib, MSc, and MCA. Subharti University accepts two students per year for distance learning.
The first batch began in January, and the second in July. If you enroll in the July batch, the exam is held in July, and if you register in the December batch, the exam is held in December or January.
After three months of examination, SVSU DDE declares the result, provides the hard copy of the mark sheet, and takes the re-registration form.
subharti university, meerut distance education student login @subhartidde.com/Login.aspx
Subharti University Distance Education UG Admission
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University offers a wide range of undergraduate courses. BA, BBA, B.Library, B.Sc., B.C.A., and B.Com are among the top programs offered at the university. To enroll in UG courses, students must pass their 12th grade or equivalent exam from a recognized board. In UG courses, students are selected based on the results of their 12th and entrance exams. Undergraduate applications must be submitted through the official website at www.subhartidde.com.
- BA: Bachelor of arts is a 3 years UG level course with many specializations at Subharti University. The total fee of a BA is Rs 8000 and the examination fee is Rs 3000. There is no entrance exam for the BA Distance course.
- BBA: BBA is a business field course with 3 years of minimum duration. BBA total fee is Rs 12,000 per year and the examination fee is Rs 3000. Those students who wish to apply for this Bachelor of Business Administration course must have to be 12th pass by the recognized board.
Subharti University Distance Education BEd Admission
As a distance learning institution that offers BEd courses, Subharti University has a reputation for providing students with good, high-quality educational opportunities. This university offers a variety of courses, but one of its most popular courses is the Bachelor of Education, or B.Ed.
The BEd program at this university is open to students who wish to pursue careers in the teaching field or those related to it. It is expected that the student will gain a profound understanding of every topic in this 3-year course so that he or she can impart that knowledge to others once he or she completes it.
Subharti University Distance Education Lateral Entry Admission
- Subharti DDE lateral Entry is only for those candidates who have completed one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application or in Business Management and to apply for 2nd year in MCA/M.Sc.(CA) or MBA respectively.
- Lateral entry will be applicable only from a graduate degree to a graduate degree and postgraduate to postgraduate degree respectively.
Subharti University DDE PG Admission
Distance learning postgraduate programs are offered by Swami Vivekanand Subharti in the fields of M.A., M.B.A. Dual specialty, M.B.A. Single Specialization, M.Lib., and M.Sc. M.Com and a.C.A. Students must have earned a degree in the appropriate stream from an approved university in order to enroll in PG courses.
Based solely on their performance in graduation exams or equivalents, students are selected for various courses. Students must take the entrance exam held by the college.
Subharti University Distance Education MBA Fees
Subharti University offers MBA distance programs in many specializations, as well as a wide range of specialization specializations. An applicant for admission to the program must be a graduate from a recognized institution in order to be considered for admission. As part of its MBA program, the university offers a variety of specialties, such as HR, finance, fashion design, and IT.
The fee structure for the MBA distance course at Subharti University is INR 24,000 per annum.
Subharti University Distance Admission Application Form 2023
Subharti University distance education application form for admission to Subharti university will be released soon. The Subharti University DDE application forms will be available on the online portal of the university’s official website.
Candidates need to fill out the application form. The candidate must make sure that the details they provide on the application form are accurate. If the details are found incorrect or incomplete, the application form will be rejected immediately without any information. The application form fee is INR 1500/-.
How To Apply For Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2023?
- The application can be sent to Subharti Meerut DDE [Subharti University, Meerut – DDE] directly or through its office in the city to the hospital Lokpriya, Meerut.
- The applicant’s eligibility will be verified and, therefore, he/she be granted admission and acknowledgment of the fee, and the application form is issued.
- For admission, Subharti University has two ways first the candidates take direct admission to the Subharti University campus and another way to take admission is by the study center.
- The candidate fills out the application form clearly and correctly. After the form filling, candidates need to submit the application form with all the required documents and submit the application form on the Subharti Distance Education University official website and in the study center.
Subharti University Distance Course Admissions
|UG Courses||PG Courses||UG Diploma Courses||PG Diploma Courses|
|B.A.(Hindi, English, Mathematics, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, History)||M.A (Education)||DBA||Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights|
|B.A (Fashion Designing & Fine Arts)||M.A (English, Sociology, Hindi, Political Science, Public Administration, History)||DCA||Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Public Nutrition|
|BBA||M.B.A. with Dual Specialization (Information Technology/ Human Resource||Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal & Child Health|
|B.A. – JMC||Management/ Marketing Management/ Production & Operation Management/||Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety & Quality Management|
|B. Lib||Financial Management)||Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Management|
|B.Sc (PCM)||M.B.A. with Single Specialization (Hotel & Tourism Mgt/Telecom||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application|
|B.Sc (ZBC)||Management/Fashion/Pharmaceutical Marketing/ Hospital Administration)||Post Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice|
|BCA||M.A. – JMC|
|M.Sc Dietetics & Food Service Management|
|M.Sc (Computer Application)|
Subharti Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
|Post Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice||
LLB/ graduation in Law
|PG Diplomas in Intellectual Property Rights and Computer Applications, Bachelors in Library and Information Sciences, M.A, MBA, M.Sc(Computer Applications)||
Graduation or equivalent
|PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health||
MBBS or equivalent
|PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management||
Medical/Dental graduates with 3 years of experience or MBA/PG candidates in Financial/Material/Personal management with 5 years of experience.
|PG Diploma in Dietetics and Public Nutrition and Masters in Dietetics and Food Service Management||
Graduation in Food and Nutrition
Graduation with mathematics (those who haven’t graduated with mathematics are required to pass a qualifying exam)
Graduation with commerce
|B.Sc(PCM)||10+2 with PCM|
|B.Sc. (ZBC)||10+2 with PCB|
|B.A, BBA, BA-JMC, BCA, B.Com||
10+2 or equivalent
Subharti University Distance Education Student Login
Students have follow the following steps to login on Subharti University Distance Education website:-
- Visit on Official website of the University (Click Here)
- Click on the Student Login option.
- Now Fill out your Enrollment number and Date of birth as your password.
- Now Click on Login.
- Now you are redirected to your Profile Page.
Subharti Distance Education Evaluation Procedure (Grading System)
|85% and above||Outstanding||First||A++|
|75% and above but below 85%||Excellent||First||A+|
|60% and above but below 75%||Very Good||First||A|
|50% and above but below 60%||Good||Second||B|
|40% and above but below 50%||Average||Third||C|
Subharti Distance Education Fee Structure 2023
|S.No.||Course Name||Semester Fees|
|3||BA – ALL||1750|
|4||BA (FASHION DESIGNING)||4600|
|5||BA (FINE ARTS)||4600|
|18||MBA (FASHION DESIGNING)||9000|
|19||MBA (FINANCE, HR, MARKETING, IT, P&OM) – With Dual||8200|
|20||MBA (HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION)||9000|
|21||MBA (PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETING)||9000|
Subharti University Distance Education Payment Options
- Both online and offline payment methods are accepted by the university.
- Offline payments are accepted by the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Central Admission Cell.
- For Rs. 1,500 (in cash or DD payable to “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University” and payable at Meerut), application forms are available from the Central Admission Cell of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.
- By going to the university’s website, students can make payments online.
- Online payments can be made by creating a Challan Form, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Subharti University DDE Admit Card Download
- University provides the admit cards in hard copy.
- It is also known as the hall tickets.
- University declares the admit cards on the university’s official website before the 4 days of the examination candidates can download the admit card from the university’s official website.
- If the admission of the students is done by the study center then the candidate needs to visit the study center and collect the admit card.
Subharti University Distance Education Exam TimeTable
- The UG, PG and Other Courses Exam Schedule has been published by Subharti University Distance Education on its official website.
- You may find the exam schedule at subhartidde.com.
- Candidates must visit the university’s official website to view the Exam Date Sheet.
- The timetable provides the essential details of the new exam dates.
How to Download?
- Visit Subharti University’s official website.
- Click on the “exam timetable” link under the student area.
- Select the necessary link to check the timetable by clicking it.
- On the screen, the Subharti University Date Sheet PDF will appear.
- Download and print the documents.
Subharti University Distance Education Examination Center
|Name of the Examination Center||Address|
|SARDAR PATEL BALIKA INTER COLLEGE||SIRSIYA, POST RAMPUR KARKHANA|
|KALI PRASAD INTER COLLEGE||TADTALA, ZAFARABAD, JAUNPUR|
|SARASWATI INTER COLLEGE||PASWARA, GARHMUKTESHWAR, HAPUR|
|SHREE BACHHAN DR. BHIM RAO AMBEDKAR||VILLAGE & POST BHARHE CHAURAHA, BHATNI, DEORIA|
|S.S.Y. INTER COLLEGE||VILL. – PADARI, JAMUA, JAMUAI TIWARI, POST-DOOMWALIA, SALEMPUR, DEORIA|
|AVM GIRLS INTER COLLEGE||SHERGARH ROAD, GOPAL BAGH, KOSI KALAN, MATHURA|
|DAYANAND SARASWATI GURUKUL INTER COLLEGE||DAYANAND SARASWATI GURUKUL INTER COLLEGE SALEMPUR GAJRAULA|
|VIDYA DEVI INTER COLLEGE||MAKANPUR KHADAR, GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR|
|SUBHASH SMARK INTER COLLEGE||THAKURDWARA, MORADABAD (U.P)|
|BABA LAL SHUKLA INTER COLLEGE||VILLAGE & POST: PIDI, TEHSIL:KARCHANA,DISTRICT PRYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD) OP|
|KAMLA DEVI GIRLS INTER COLLEGE||NAGLA MAFI POST – KHADGUJAR AMROHA (U.P)|
|SAWAMI KALYAN DEV KANYA INTER COLLEGE||SAWAMI KALYAN DEV KANYA INTER COLLEGE,MORNA THASHIL-JANSATH DISTRICT|
|SW MAHABEER SINGH MAHAVIDYALAYA||MUNGARI KARCHHANA, ALLAHABAD|
|PT. HARCHARAN LAL DEGREE COLLEGE||COLLEGE RAJAT ROAD GOSANA MATHURA|
|BABA LAL SHUKLA INTER COLLEGE||VILLAGE & POST: PIDI, TEHSIL: KARCHANA, DISTRICT PRYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD) OP|
|SHRI RAM INTER COLLEGE||VILLAGE-KAIMRALA, DADRI, GAUTAMBUDHNAGAR UP|
|RAM CHANDRA BAL NIKETAN INTER COLLEGE||SAHAKARI NAGAR, BULANDSHAHAR|
|R.S.Y. INTER COLLEGE||HAWELIYA JHUNSI ALLAHABAD|
|VIRENDRA INTER COLLEGE||RANAUPUR CHANDI, BALLIA|
|UTKARSH BALIKA INTER COLLEGE||UTKARSH BALIKA INTER COLLEGE ,JAWAHAR NAGAR, KAZIPUR ROAD NANI,|
Subharti University Distance Education Results
There will be a release of Subharti University DDE final exam results in the near future, and students will be able to check their results. Only enrolled students at SVSU will be able to access their DDE results online. On the official website of the university, results are posted as soon as they have been completed after exams have been completed.
On the official portal, there is a facility for reevaluating results after they have been submitted. You can retake an exam if you failed or weren’t satisfied with your score on an exam or if you didn’t pass the test the first time. A reassessment paper is given to the students after the regular examinations have been completed.
Subharti University Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address:- Subharti, Meerut DDE, Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut 250 005
- Website:- http://www.subhartidde.com or 22.214.171.124
- Contact Number: 9639222288 / 8990919398
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.