Integral University Distance Education?: Integral University does not offer distance programs as per UGC guidelines. Admissions will soon begin for various regular courses at Integral University. The integral university offers all undergraduate, post graduation courses, in order to apply for admission students need to fill out the application form by visiting depintegraluniversity.in
The university takes admission based on the merit score and based on performance in the entrance examination. Students are advised to fill out the application form with all the necessary details before the last date.
Integral University Highlights
|Approved||University Grand Commission (UGC)|
|Offered courses||BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc, BCom, MCom, MA|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
|Founded||February 27, 2004|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
Integral University Distance Education Key Points?
- The University also provides the faculty house with accommodation and modern facilities.
- The University provides local transport facilities like buses and cars available at short intervals from Summer Hill to Main Town.
- They provide the Identity card to all particular students. It will be valid for the duration of the program.
- Integral University distance education provides Internet or Wi-Fi facilities at every corner of the campus.
NOTE: Integral University didn’t provide education in Distance Mode. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode. This article’s sole goal is to respond to queries from students.
Integral University Distance Education Admission?
On the university website, UG and PG admission will soon begin in regular learning mode. The university provides a variety of UG and PG regular programs. BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc, BCom, MCom, and MA are a few among them. The university accepts the application form online or offline. The university website has details on the admissions procedure.
Integral University Distance Education UG Admission?
Integral University admission for the regular UG course will open soon. In the university, there are UG courses offered, including BSc, BCA, BBA, BCom, etc. A student must have achieved a minimum percentage of marks of 50% in the Science stream in the 10+2 examination.
Both online and offline applications are accepted. Admission is based on the performance in the entrance test and the merit list. Application for UG admission must be submitted before the deadline.
Integral University Distance BA admission?
Candidates looking for BA admission in regular mode can apply at Integral University before the admission deadline. The university is not offering any distance education at present. Integral University offers bachelor of arts programs in various specializations such as BA Hindi, BA English, BA History, and so on. Admission for the new academic session will open soon. The University charges INR 1,000 for the application fee, while the course fee is approximately INR 12,300.
Integral University Distance Education PG Admission?
The university provides MA, MSc, MBA, MCom, MCA, and other programs in addition to PG programs in regular learning mode. Students can submit applications either online or offline. Integral University Distance Education uses a merit list and an admission exam to choose students. For PG courses, students must have their UG degree from a recognized university.
MCA: Distance learning master’s course in computer applications lasts two years. The MCA distance education program is open to students with a bachelor’s degree and at least 50% in their major. Among the topics covered in the course are coding, application development, and other topics.
Integral University Distance Education MBA Admission?
An MBA program is offered by the integral university on a regular basis. MBA programs at the university are offered through online learning. The program can be completed in 2 to 4 years time duration.
- FEE- The training costs Rs. 11,800/- plus Rs. 500/- for enrollment.
- ELIGIBILITY- For admission to an MBA course, students must have completed graduation from a recognized university like BBA, BCom, or equivalent with a good score.
- SPECIALIZATION- Students must choose a specialization for the final two semesters; the first two semesters are broad. The student is required to submit 3 papers for side subjects and 6 papers for his major.
In addition, the final semester must be devoted to project work. A variety of specializations are available in the final two semesters, including Marketing, Financial Management, Investment Management, International Business, Human Resource Management, Retail Management, and Information Management.
Integral University Application Form
- Online Application: Candidates can apply online for admission through www.depintegraluniversity.in by filling online admission application form followed by paying the prescribed application fee.
- Offline Application: Candidates can purchase admission application forms from the university campus & submit the same to the Directorate of Admissions and Academics with all complete information and required documents.
Integral University Fee Structure & Offered Courses
|Stream||Course Name||Mode||Total (in Rs)|
|IT||M.SC-CS 1st & 2nd Semester||Semester||10300/-|
|IT||MSC-CS 3rd & 4th Semester||Semester||12300/-|
|Art of Humanities||MA (Education)||Yearly||14300/-|
- The above fees are excluding admission fees of rs. 500/- payable at the time of admission.
- Lateral admission fees are Rs. 2000/- wherever applicable.
- Rs. 1,000/- will be payable with fees in the final semester/year for the Degree Certificate. (not applicable in early exit option.) a degree will be issued after the Convocation of the University.
- In case of an early exit option for any reason, students of MSC (CS), BBA, and BCA, after clearing second-semester exams will get PGDCS/DCA/DBM Marksheet, respectively.
Integral University Eligibility Criteria
The university offers UG, and PG courses, and admission to these courses eligibility criteria are mentioned below. Do check below the given table.
|B.COM||10+2 in commerce stream|
|BCA||10+2 in any stream or Equivalent|
|BCA-LE-2YR||10+2 with a 1-year diploma in computer application/IT from a recognized university/DDE, IUL-approved institutions or 3-year polytechnic diploma or O Level from NIELIT(DOEACC)|
|BSC-CS||10+2 or equivalent|
|BSC-CS-LE 2YR||10+2 in any stream or equivalent with a 1-year diploma in Computer Application / IT from a recognized university /OR DDE, IUL approved institutions or 3-year polytechnic diploma or O Level from NIELIT(DOEACC)|
|MSC-CS||Graduation in Computer Science/Computer Application/Maths/IT|
|MSC-CS-LE 2YR||Graduation in Maths/BCA/BSC-IT/BSC-CS with PGDCA/PGDIT/PGDCS from a recognized university /’A’ level from NIELIT (DOEACC) /DDE, IUL approved institution or B.E./BTech in any stream from a recognized university|
|MCA||Graduation in any stream or Equivalent|
|BBA||10+2 in any stream or equivalent|
|BBA-LE 2YR||10+2 in any stream or equivalent and DBA from a recognized university /DDE, IUL-approved institution|
|MBA||Graduation in any stream or Equivalent|
|MBA-LE 2YR||Graduation in any stream or Equivalent with an M.Com from a recognized university or PG Diploma in management from a recognized university/DDE, IUL-approved Institution|
|MA (Education)||Graduation in any stream or equivalent|
Integral University Distance Education Course Duration
|Courses Name||Course Duration|
|B.COM||3 years||5 years|
|M.COM||2 years||4 years|
|BCA||3 years||5 years|
|BCA-LE-2YR||2 years||4 years|
|BSC-CS||3 years||5 years|
|BSC-CS-LE 2YR||2 years||4 years|
|MSC-CS||2 years||4 years|
|MSC-CS-LE 2YR||1 year||3 years|
|MCA||2 years||4 years|
|BBA||3 years||5 years|
|BBA-LE 2YR||2 years||4 years|
|MBA||2 years||4 years|
|MBA-LE 2YR||1 year||3 years|
|MA (Education)||2 years||3 years|
Integral University Distance Education Admission Process?
The detailed process for admission at Integral University is given below. Students can fill out the form after following the steps.
How To Apply?
- Visit the official website, i.e., @depintegraluniversity.in
- Click on the link of ‘Online Admission’ present in the window.
- A new window appears depicting the application form.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Preview the filled-in application form and submit it finally.
Integral University Distance Education Required Documents For Admission?
Self-attested copies of documents need to be attached along with the application form. The documents are as follows:
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates for PG courses.
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- Valid ID proof such as a Driving License, Passport, and Aadhar Card.
For the BCA, B.Sc, and MCA & BBA course duration is 3 years.
Integral University Distance Education Admit Card?
The student can see and download the admit card from the online portal of Integral University Distance Education @depintegraluniversity.in. For downloading admit cards, students must have to log in with a username and password on the official website of the university. Students have to bring a copy of the admit card during the test.
Integral University Distance Education Result?
- By visiting the university’s official website, students who participated in the semester exams for various courses at Integral University can view their results.
- The URL on the official website gives candidates access to all of the results for the odd and even semesters, but they must use the course result link that appears to find their own results.
- Candidates who want to know when the results will be released must frequently check the official website.
- The results will be made public one or two months after the exam. Applicants may also ask for a reevaluation if they are dissatisfied with their results.
Integral University Distance Education Benefits?
The university’s directorate of remote education offers a number of benefits to make education more accessible. The list of advantages you receive at Integral University is as follows:
- The highest caliber and most informative SLM network
- Using the most recent technologies, universities may communicate with students.
- Experienced and knowledgeable professors
- Counseling and other forms of support are given to students
- Academic audio-video lectures
- Placement Support
Integral University Distance Education Placement?
The institution offers alternatives for students to work in the real corporate world in addition to offering courses with online lectures and study materials. The institution has collaborations with a number of well-known employers in the nation, including Reliance Jio, Infosys, Deloitte, Oppo, Amazon, daffodil, ERICSSON, DXC technology, and others.
In addition to putting their academic skills to good use, students can gain valuable experience through on-campus employment. An employment placement assistance program may be beneficial to students in need of assistance finding a job. Students can find employment through placement drives, workshops, events, and other initiatives offered by Integral University.
Integral University Distance Education Facilities?
There are many facilities and amenities available to students and faculty at Integral University, Lucknow, including a separate hostel for boys and girls, and sports facilities for indoors and outdoors. Additionally, the university has a language lab, a computer lab, the IUCAT, the IIHD, a CCTV system, a medical facility, the LSEDC, the CCG&D, and a library. The campus also has a cafeteria that offers students healthy, hygienic food. Integral University distance education also offers transportation, banking services, guest rooms, etc.
Integral University Contact Details
- Address: Directorate Of Distance Education, Integral University, Dasauli, P.O Basha, Kursi Road, Lucknow-226026, Uttar Pradesh
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.depintegraluniversity.in
Q: Does Integral University offer distance education?
Ans: As per UGC guidelines, Integral University is not offering any distance education at present.
Q: Where is Integral University situated?
Ans: Integral University is situated in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Q: What is The fee for the MCA program at Integral University?
Ans: Integral University Charges INR 13,300 for the Master of Computer Application program.