Jamia Hamdard Distance Education 2024: The online admission portal of Jamia Hamdard is now open for BCA, BBA, and PG Diploma distance learning programs for the July 2024 session. Students can fill out paperwork to get into UG and PG Diploma distance programs for the new academic year. Candidates can apply at @www.jamiahamdardonline.in/odl-programs.html for Jamia distance courses. The last date to submit the application form is 29 February 2024 (tentative).
Based on the UGC Act of 1956, the HRD Ministry let it be called a university in 1989. The university has courses like Medical Sciences, Chemical and Life Sciences, Engineering Science and Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, and so on.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Latest Admission Update: February 2024
- For all courses, the admissions process for Jamia Hamdard’s distance education will begin in the January academic year. Source
- Jamia Hamdard’s distance education admission last date is 29 February 2024* for all programmes. Source
- Admission in the January academic session for MBA programmes has been opened by Jamia Hamdard through distance learning. Source
- Distance BA admission started at the Jamia Hamdard University for the January session. Source
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Highlights
|Jamia Hamdard University
|First Floor, HMS Central Library, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062
|UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate courses
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Key Points
- Jamia Hamdard was deemed a University in 1989 and is approved by UGC.
- Facilities for higher learning and diversifying teaching and research programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Information Technologies and Management, and Computer Science.
- Infrastructure for research and quality teaching.
- The university is recognized by over 10% of students from foreign countries.
- The job-oriented and professional courses are offered with diplomas/ degrees, which are recognized and approved by the Government.
- Diplomas/ degrees are awarded by different kinds of universities nationwide and globally.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission 2024-25
The admission process has started for UG and PG Diploma programs for the session 2024-25. The last date to register for application is 29 February 2024 (tentative). Admission to all Undergraduate programs offered by the university will be made through merit in NEET (UG)/JEE (Main-Paper-I), CLAT. University may select students for admission to other programs based on marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination Interview or Entrance Test.
Through the Online Admission Portal, the university will accept applications for all programs. The university reserves the right to accept applications for some or all programs of study offline if required.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education UG Admission
In order to apply for BBA, BCA, and BCom admission in Jamia Hamdard Distance Education, students can fill out an application form from the university’s official website. The minimum duration for completing a Bachelor’s degree is three years, and the maximum is six years. Applicants can submit their applications offline. For offline applications,
students submit the downloaded application form from the website and provide a demand draft and copies of other documents as required. Applicants may also apply for BSc Medical (Lateral Entry) based on the marks in a qualifying examination followed by an interview.
BBA: Admission to the BBA Distance course is based on merit. Students have to complete the 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from recognized. Students will about Business Studies, Management Studies, Finance, etc.
BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate distance program. The eligibility is 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education PG Admission
The university offers PG courses such as MA, MCom, MCA, MBA, etc. Students seeking a PG degree must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% overall marks.
Students can apply to the university based on the results of the qualifying examination and the interview. To qualify for this program, students must have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an average of at least 50% and a valid score on the JEE Main exam. Both online and offline modes are available to students.
MCA: Master of Computer Application program in distance education university provides admission to those candidates who have completed the bachelor’s degree from recognized with at least 50%.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Application Form
The application form is now released at the University portal. Jamia Hamdard Distance Education is an Indian university in New Delhi that offers higher education and research. The university’s official website provides online application forms for admission to Jamia Hamdard University. Students must visit the Jamia Hamdard Distance Education University online admission portal to complete the application form online. Students get selected according to their merits and entrance examination scores.
Fill out the application form for Jamia Hamdard Distance Education as follows.
Applying for Jamia Hamdard Distance Education courses is done through the website’s ‘Admission Portal.’ The following steps will guide you through the application process:
- Visit the university’s official website to access the application form
- Look for the ‘Admission Portal’ on the university’s official website.
- Get the application form & fill it in correctly.
- Attach all the required documents after completing the application form.
- Pay the Application fee through Demand Draft, payable in New Delhi in favor of ‘Jamia Hamdard University.’
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission Process
Applications can be submitted online and offline, and the online application form will be available on Jamia Hamdard University’s official website.
- Students can visit the official website.
- On the official website, students can download the application form.
- On the university menu, click on the ‘SODL’ link.
- Application forms cost INR 500.
- Jamia Hamdard’s Application form can be filled out correctly with details of the required documents.
- Please click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete your submission.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Courses List
|P.G. Diploma in Bio-informatics (PGDB)
|B.Sc. in Biology or B.Sc. in Mathematics/ Statistics with Biology in 10+2 examination
|P.G. Diploma in Chemo-informatics (PGDC)
|B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects
|P.G. Diploma in Dietetics & Therapeutics Nutrition (PGDDTN)
|B.Sc. degree in Home Science or in Biological Science
|P.G. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (PGDPRA)
|B.Pharm./MBBS or Bachelor’s Degree with one year of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, and IPR are also eligible.
|P.G. Diploma in Environmental Monitoring and Impact Assessment (PGDEMIA)
|B.Sc. in any branch of Science
|P.G. Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
|B.Sc. in any branch of Science/LLB
|P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
|Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
|PG Diploma in Medical Record Techniques (PGDMRT)
|Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
|10+2 in any discipline
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
|10+2 in any discipline
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Courses Fees Details
|First Year Fee
|Second Year Fee
|Third Year Fee
|B.A (Hons) Islamic Studies
|B.A. (Politics and Governance)
|M.A (Islamic Studies)
|M.A (Human Rights)
|M.A in Public Policy and Governance
|Masters of Art in International Studies
|MBA in all disciplines
Eligibility for Jamia Hamdard Distance Education
Minimum requirements for BBA students include having a minimum 50% average in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science and a valid JEE Main score. All PG students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% in relevant subjects. MCom students must have a graduation degree (BCom) from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Entrance Exams
In order to gain admission to professional programs, Jamia Hamdard administers the entrance exam. This exam is administered as a computer-based test throughout the country. Entrance exam marks will be used to determine admission to all the professional courses.
Entrance Exams for Jamia BTech Admission
- For B.Tech, students should have taken the JEE Main entrance exam for all specializations.
- NEET-UG entrance exam/JEE main entrance exam score is required for the food technology program.
Entrance Exams for Jamia MBA Admission
- An acceptable score must be obtained in one of the following exams: CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/GMAT/ XAT/ GPAT/ ATMA.
- An interview phase and group discussion are also conducted by the University for final selection.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Facilities
Students can access SODL facilities to lead their studies and extracurricular activities effectively. Thanks to the university’s infrastructure, facilities, and systems, students can pursue their studies with great interest and cooperation. The following are some of the amenities provided by the SODL Campus:
- Campus facilities
- Medical Services
- Guest Houses
- Placement Facilities at the Center
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Distance Education Admit Card
For different types of programs, the availability of the admit cards on the website is official of the university. The applicants should download the admit cards. The applicants should visit the official website of the university.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Scholarship
Jamia Hamdard University provides many scholarships for meritorious and financially poor students. Apart from this university also guide and help all student get education loan from the bank. Many nationalized banks provide education loans with the lowest interest.
The central and state governments also provide good scholarships based on the last qualifying examination. Scholarships for this university are also given to students through HNF who secured marks above 70% in the final examination.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Result
The open and online learning division of Jamia University also provides two bachelor’s degrees and seven postgraduate programs. It administers yearly exams for open and online learning programs. The university posts the results online. Results can be checked by performing the actions listed below.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Stream Result link.
- Download the PDF file.
- Now search the roll number or name for which the result will be found.
There is a facility for Open and Distance Learning candidates who discover any difference in terms of Total Marks or who wish to reevaluate the paper. They must first download the re-evaluation form and complete it with all the relevant information regarding the paper they wish to re-evaluate.
A candidate may reevaluate not more than two papers at once. For reevaluation, candidates must pay INR 1000 for each paper. The cost for re-totaling is INR 100 per paper.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Placement
The university has a world-class placement facility. Almost all MNCs and banking sector companies visit annually for placement, hire all eligible students, and offer a decent salary. The university has a personal placement cell it has very active it does not provide jobs it provides training based on interviews such as group discussions, oral presentations, personal interviews as well and written tests.
Top Recruits Companies
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Directorate of Open and Distance Learning, First Floor, HMS Central Library, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi 110062
Some Other Distance Education University