Jodhpur National University Distance Education?: JNU does not offer a distance learning program as per UGC guidelines. Jodhpur National University Distance Education was created in the year 2008. JU, Rajasthan is a private university. Admission to the Courses offered by the Jodhpur National University at UG, PG, MPhil, and PhD courses is based on entrance exams and merit. Its eligibility criteria to apply for a different level of courses such as UG, PG, PhD, etc vary according to the course level.
- To apply for UG courses admission a candidate needs to pass the 12th board exam with 50% marks from a recognized board of Education.
- Similarly, to Apply for Jodhpur National University Distance Education PG admission a candidate must have a Graduation degree with 50-55% marks from a recognized University.
Jodhpur National University Highlight
|University Name||Jodhpur National University|
|Short Name/Popular Name||JNU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/Entrance Exam|
|Admission Mode||Offline/Online Mode|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, Doctorate, etc|
Jodhpur National University Key Points
- The University offers Wi-Fi facilities on campus which provide high Bandwidth Speed to all the offices and departments of the University.
- The University provides Laboratories & Clinics facilities to all the student who is pursuing this college. It provides practical facilities to our students where they can learn practical exposure to the students.
- The University provides the study material and Audio-Video Classes for the students.
- The University provides Library facilities that contain various types of books around 50,000 and other reference books for the students.
- The University provides Games and Sports facilities for the students. It has large spacious indoor and outdoor games like cricket, badminton, Volleyball, carrom-board, etc.
- The University provides Bank facilities with ATMs.
- The University provides separate, Boys and Girls’ Hostel Accommodation facilities for the students.
Jodhpur National University Distance Education Admission?
In the fields of Engineering, Technology, Management, Pharmacy, Law, Computer Applications, Applied Sciences, and Education, the National University of Jodhpur offers four-year educational programs in research, postgraduate courses, undergraduate courses, P.G. Diploma, and Certificate courses.
The student can purchase the prospectus or application form from the university admission offices. To apply for B.Com & B.C.A Programmes, The student must have passed 12th from any recognized Board/University.
To apply for B.B.A & M.B.A programs, Students must have passed 12th/Bachelors from any recognized Board/University. The candidate can make a payment Online such as with a Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
Jodhpur National University Distance Education UG Admission?
For students interested in taking admission at Jodhpur National University, applications must be submitted before the deadline. Students can apply online on the University’s official website for admission to UG courses like BCom, BBA, BCA, etc.
The application process will begin soon, and interested applicants may apply online or offline. Admission is based on the entrance exam and the merit list. Students can visit the official website for information.
Jodhpur National University BBA Admission
Students who wish to pursue a BBA degree course from Jodhpur National University Distance Education can enrol now. Distance BBA is a UG-level degree program in business and management. The course offers students the opportunity to build solid skills in the foundation of business theories. Distance BBA course goal is to prepare students for careers in business and management. Eligibility for admission in the course is 10+2 passed. Enrollment is based on merit score and entrance exam. Jodhpur National University Distance Education.
Jodhpur National University Distance Education PG Admission?
The University didn’t offer PG Courses in distance mode, only regular mode is available. To get eligible for the courses, students must have graduated in any discipline with a grade point average of 45% from a recognized university.
Applicants must submit their applications for PG admission to the university by the last date. Online applications are available on the University’s official website. There is an option to submit an application online and offline. Selection is based on Merit Lists and Entrance Examinations.
Jodhpur National University Application Form
Students have to visit the university’s official website to fill out the form for admission. Jodhpur national university distance education accepts the application form in both modes, online and offline mode. For UG & PG programs the application fee is INR 100/- and for MBA programs the application fee is INR 240/-. Students can pay the application fee by Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking.
Jodhpur National University Admission Process
In order to register for all UG and PG programs, the registration fee is 100/- rupees. For the MBA program, the registration fee is 240/- rupees. The application form can be downloaded from the University’s official website. Interested students can apply online with the required information. Short-listed students will be called for an interview and group discussion.
- Students visit the official website of Jodhpur National University.
- Go to the admission tab on the homepage.
- Click the application form.
- Fill in the form with the correct information.
- Pay the application fee and submit it, before the deadline.
- Print out the document for future use.
Documents Required for Admission to College/University
- Passing certificate and mark sheet for 10th grade.
- Passing certification and mark sheet for 12th grade.
- Admit card/Scorecard for the admission test.
- Certificate of Income.
- Certificate of Transfer.
- Certificate of Category.
Jodhpur National University Offered Courses List
|B.E. / B.Tech||M.Phil|
Jodhpur National University Eligibility
There is a prerequisite for all UG courses. The student must have graduated from a recognized 12th-grade board with at least 55% of the marks. The University selects students for admission to the doctoral programs based on their scores on the university entrance exam.
For students interested in pursuing a PG from the University, such as MBA and MCA, they must have taken CAT/MAT and RMCAAT.
MBA students must be graduates of a reputable university with a minimum 50% aggregate grade point. Students must have completed 12 years of formally accredited education.
Jodhpur National University Facilities
Environment-friendly amenities are encouraged by the university.
- Provides training and development in entrepreneurship projects and employable skills.
- The wi-Fi-enabled campus offers high bandwidth speed to all of the university’s offices and departments, enhancing research and development activity there.
- For an efficient teaching-learning process, the university has lecture halls that are acoustically built and furnished with cutting-edge teaching tools including overhead projectors and multimedia projectors.
- Opportunities for industry-related training and internships, diverse skill training for interview situations, and personality development programs.
- Active engagement in a variety of technical conferences, seminars, and other events.
- There is also a single library, research centres, and an auditorium.
- They provide pupils with access to a well-connected transit system.
Jodhpur National University Distance Education Admit Card?
For all the courses, A candidate can download the admit card from the official website of the University. To download the admit card, please login into the portal using the Username or password provided by the University. Please visit the University’s website for students who want to check/download admit cards.
Admit card contains all the details such as Student Name, Subject Name, Exam Date, Exam Center, Roll number, etc. Students must keep the admit card during exam time.
Jodhpur National University Distance Education Placements?
At Jodhpur National University, the placement cell is operational. The organization has hosted an annual job fair since 2010 with the aim of “Making India Employable” through Dream Endurance. More than 2000 students from various parts of India are employed as a result of the university job fair. Numerous companies in the business sphere hired pupils with success. Top employers include Infosys, Wipro, IBM, Tata, and others both locally and internationally.
Jodhpur National University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: College Campus Jodhpur National University, Jhanwar Road, Boranada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
- Mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.jodhpurnationaluniversity.com
NOTE: JNU didn’t provide courses in Distance Mode. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode. The main purpose of this page is to answer pupils’ questions.