Kashmir University Distance Education: DDEKU admission 2023-24 has closed on 07 September 2023. The Directorate of Distance Education University of Kashmir (DDEUoK) is a highly esteemed State University situated in the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. This university accepts direct applications are accepted via the official website @ddeku.edu.in.
- Kashmir University Distance Education Admission 2023 last date was 07 September 2023. Source
A range of Postgraduate, Teacher Training Programs, and Diploma distance education programs are available to anyone interested in applying to the KU Distance Education Admission 2023-24.
Distance Learning programs in a range of specializations, including MA, M.Sc, B.Ed, DPPTT, and a Diploma in Computer Applications, Web Design, Tourism Management, Business Administration, Cyber Law, Home Science, Urdu Journalism, and Urdu translation, are offered by the University of Kashmir DDE admitted students.
The Best of the Kashmir University Distance Education
- There are 107 Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Degree programs available to candidates at the University of Kashmir, which covers 11 distinct academic disciplines.
- Students who have been admitted into a variety of academic disciplines and distance programs are eligible to apply for one of two merit scholarships that are presented to the students with the highest combined merit score.
- The University of Kashmir has established a “Student Aid Fund” program in order to bestow financial assistance on worthy students, particularly those who come from homes with little financial support.
Kashmir University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Access to the online application for University of Kashmir distance learning programs admission is now closed for the academic year 2023-24. Candidates can check the latest updates through @ddeku.edu.in.
At this time KU DDE offers admission to applicants interested in pursuing MA, M.Sc, B.Ed, DPPTT, and Diploma courses in Computer Applications, Tourism Management, Web design, Business Administration, Home Science, Cyber Law, Urdu Journalism, and Urdu translation.
In order for applicants to hand in their KU distance education admission applications for the academic year 2023-24, they are required to pay the fee. To complete the DDEKU PG, Teacher Training Program, Diploma, and Certificate distance program admission process, one must access the online application portal and enter the registration number.
Kashmir University Distance Education PG Courses Admission 2023
Applicants who are interested in participating in the Postgraduate distance learning programs offered by the UoK Distance Education have the opportunity to choose from a comprehensive list of selection of distance learning programs. Each distance program lasts for a duration of two years and is broken down into four semesters.
The University of Kashmir’s collection of distance learning programs that are available to be taken via the process of distance learning contains a wide range of possibilities for potential students both in terms of the flexibility of their schedules and the convenience with which they may enroll in the courses.
The cost of taking classes each year might range anywhere from 4,000/- to 15,000/- Indian Rupees. Students who are interested in pursuing postgraduate distance programs have the option of completing their coursework via distance learning (ODL) through a variety of distance programs at the University of Kashmir, including the Master of Arts in Mathematics, Master of Arts in Economics, Master of Arts in Urdu, Master of Arts in English, Master of Arts in Education, Master of Arts Islamic Studies, Master of Arts in Kashmiri, Master of commerce, and Master of Science in Mathematics.
A bachelor’s degree in any subject and a passing grade of at least 40-45% on the candidate’s most recent examination is required for admission to a postgraduate program. The admission standards are based on the candidate’s merit.
KU Distance Education Teacher Training Programs Admission 2023
As of the 07th September in the year 2023, the University of Kashmir will no longer be providing any of its Teacher Training Programmes to prospective candidates. The time period for Teacher Training Programs that are available via distance education can be finished in two years.
Students at the DDEKU who are interested in pursuing their education via the form of distance education have the option of pursuing either a Bachelor of Education or a Diploma in Pre-Primary teacher training. Every academic year, the total cost of attendance for a Teacher Training distance program is between INR 25,000/- and INR 45,000/-.
Applicants must have a minimum of three years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a university that has been recognized by the UGC, with a score of at least 45-50% to be eligible to apply. The admission process for the distance learning teacher Education program was based on the merit obtained by a candidate at the graduation level.
Kashmir University Distance Education Diploma Programs Admission 2023
Applicants have the option of enrolling in any one of the following distance diploma programs that are provided by the DDEKU. These diploma programs include Computer Science, Web design, Tourism Management, Business Administration, Business Entrepreneurship, Cyber Law, Home Science, Urdu journalism, Urdu translation, and Consumer laws and Practice.
Applicants have a wide variety of specializations from which to choose. Spending at least one year in University is necessary if you wish to get a diploma after completing the stipulated amount of coursework that must be taken.
Students who are interested in completing their education in a number of different subjects have the option of enrolling in one of the following diploma programs, the annual cost of which may range anywhere from INR 5,000/- to INR 15,000/-. Individuals who are interested in enrolling in a diploma program that is offered online are expected to have either completed the 10+2 grade level or graduated from a university that has been given accreditation. The student’s performance on the qualifying test will be evaluated solely and exclusively in terms of Merit, and an admission decision will be made accordingly.
The University of Kashmir Distance Learning Programs Eligibility Criteria
- Postgraduate Distance Programs: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant stream with 40-45% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Teacher Training Distance Programs: Three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Diploma Distance Programs: 3 years of Graduation with 50% marks aggregate.
- Certificate Distance Programs: Passed 10th with 40% marks aggregate.
Kashmir University Distance Education Application Process
The applicants are strongly encouraged to complete their online application forms in the manner outlined below.
- Go to the kashmiruniversity.net and then click on the link Admission 2023.
- Before continuing, please ensure that you have thoroughly read the Important Instructions for Registration and the Submission of Application Form.
- Click on the “Register as Students” button in order to register.
- Keep the Username and Password in your memory for use in the future.
- After you have successfully registered, you will need to log in to the system in order to submit your application online.
- Now enter your “Registration No” followed by clicking the NEXT button.
- After you have entered your relevant details and uploaded your most recent photograph in passport size, click the NEXT button.
- Now click on the submit button.
- You should get a printout of your application form and make a note of the form no. for use in the future.
- The non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.150 and processing fee of Rs.250 must be paid only via the online mode.
After three days have passed after the online application form was submitted, the candidates are required to verify the status of the fees associated with their application form. If there is a discrepancy in the candidates’s fees, the candidates have to get in touch with the office of the Directorate of IT&SS at the University of Kashmir.