Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education: Admission is now open for various distance learning courses for the academic session 2023. The University offers Undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as BA, BCom, BBA, MA, and MCom in distance mode. Students can apply at the official portal at www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in. The last date to apply for UG and PG courses is 20 October 2023 (tentative) at Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal.
The university programs are made to meet students’ social and business needs. Traditional programs are available because they take into account how people’s needs change over time. The university has standard UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses with different specializations. On the university’s website, you can find forms to fill out.
- Admission is going on for BA, BCom, BBA, MA, and MCom programs in distance education mode at Mother Teresa Women’s University. The last date to submit the application form is 20 October 2023 (tentative). Source
Mother Teresa Women’s University Highlights
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Location||Kodaikanal-624 101, Tamil Nadu.|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate courses|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Key Points
- The university has provided a library facility for students and university teaching staff. It has a collection of all major books. Reference books, Textbooks, e-journals, national and international, and all valuable books are there in the library.
- The university has provided a hostel facility for girls. It has provided all the basic facilities inside the hostel. The hostel is within the university campus.
- The university is located fully lush greenery. And there is on the university campus has a very good educational environment. It has provided all major facilities inside the university campus.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission
The admission portal has opened for various UG and PG distance learning programs for the 2023 academic session. The last date to submit the registration form is 20 October 2023 (tentative). Interested Candidates can apply before the closing date of registration. They have to visit the official website to fill out the form. Mother Teresa Women’s University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and certificate courses in different specializations. The university conducts the admission test for the DDE course, and the student is admitted to the various courses on the basis of performance in the written test.
Mother Teresa Women’s University offers UG & PG programs in BA, BBA, BCom, MA, and MCom to students for the 2023-24 session. The various specialization of the BA program is English, Tamil, and History, and admission to the MA program in various specialization are English, History, Tamil, and Women’s Studies.
For admission to UG, The candidate should have completed in 12th with relevant discipline from any recognized board. Such candidates are eligible to apply for admission to UG-level programs.
For admission to PG, the candidate should have completed in Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Such candidates are eligible to apply for admission to PG-level programs.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Application Form
The application form applies through online and offline modes. If the candidate wishes to apply, the application form is online. Directly visit the university’s official website fill in all the required and correct educational information in the application form and attach all required documents along with the application form.
The university offers an offline mode to submit the application forms at the campus. Applicants should visit the official website to download the application form fill in all the necessary required fields and correct information in the application form and also enclose all required documents along with the application form.
Students need to pay the registration fee to fill out the application form for the course. They can visit the official website of the University and click the site link to fill out the form. Upload all the required documents on the admission portal and Submit the application form.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission Process
- Applicants can submit prospectus applications to the Office of the Directorate, @motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/dde/DDE.html.
- The fee will be charged for each category of student is different.
- You must have to pay the fee for the continuation of the admission process.
- Filled-out applications are addressed to Mother Teresa Women’s University (DDE).
Mother Teresa University Distance Education Courses Offered
Mother Teresa University Distance Education Courses Fee
|PG Courses||UG courses|
|Course||Fee (Per Year in RS)||Course||Fee (Per Year in RS)|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Eligibility
|PG Courses||UG Courses|
|M.A.Tamil||Any Degree||B.A.Tamil||10+2 Pass|
|M.A.English||Any Degree||B.A.English||10+2 Pass|
|M.A.History||Any Degree||B.A.History||10+2 Pass|
|M.A.Women’s Studies||Any Degree||B.Com||10+2 Pass|
minimum of 50%
Economics as allied
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admit Card
Admit cards for the next academic session will be available on the university’s official website. Applicants can view or download their admit cards directly from the university’s website. Admit cards must be saved or printed for examinations.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal-624 101, Tamil Nadu.
- Contact Number: 04542-241122, 04542-241685
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education FAQ
Q: Does Mother Teresa Women’s University offer distance Education?
Ans: Yes, At present Mother Teresa Women’s University is offering distance education courses in India.
Q: Where is Mother Teresa Women’s University?
Ans: Mother Teresa Women’s University is situated in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu.
Q: Is Mother Teresa Women’s University a central University?
Ans: No the Mother Teresa Women’s University is a state University.
Q: When was Mother Teresa Women’s University established?
Ans: Mother Teresa Women’s University was founded in 1984.