SPPU SOL Admission 2024: 30 June 2024 is the tentative last date to apply for admission to UG and PG courses at SPPU Distance Education. The university offers admission to BA, BCom, MA, and MCom courses for the session 2024-25. Pune University DDE admission will soon be available on the University’s official website. Students looking for admission can get the application form at the official website of the University.
Savitribai Phule Pune University, approved by UGC, started distance education for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The School of Open Learning of the SPPU was founded in 2018 in Pune with the objective of offering education to every class of society, irrespective of their financial or professional status.
The distance education mode of the university opens the gate for two famous streams: arts and commerce. The course materials in hard copy and soft copy are shared with the enrolled students soon after their admission is confirmed.
SPPU SOL Distance Education Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- SPPU SOL DDE will start the admission procedure for all courses in the July-August academic year. Source
- The last date will be 30 June 2024 for SPPU SOL distance education admission for all programmes. Source
- MBA admission will begin soon by the SPPU SOL in distance mode for the July-August academic session. Source
- Bachelor of Arts distance education admission will start at the SPPU SOL, students apply before the last date. Source
Students might have questions about why they opt for the SPPU SOL programs when there are so many universities in the distance mode. The article will present all accurate information about the SPPU SOL that could assist candidates in learning the answers to the aforementioned questions before enrolling in the university program.
SPPU SOL Admission Highlights
|SPPU School of Open Learning
|Type of University
|Type of ODL Courses Offered
|UG & PG Courses
|MCom distance learning
Savitribai Phule Pune University SOL Admission 2024
SPPU SOL admission for the 2024 session is ongoing for the various UG and PG programs such as BA, BCom, MA, and MCom. Candidates seeking admission to these programs can apply before the admission deadline. The last date for registration will be 30 June 2024. Students can get the application form by visiting the official website of SPPU SOL.
Admission to programs can be made by reaching the official website, filling out the online application form, and submitting it before the last date for admission. There is no registration fee required for enrollment.
SOL SPPU UG Admission 2024
The UG admission of SPPU SOL has opened for programs like BA and BCom. Students preparing for admission in any UG course offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University can enroll now. The eligibility criteria for admission to the degree program must pass 10+2 with a recognized educational board. The University offers Undergraduate programs in various specializations. The admission process is based on merit scores; students do not have to face any entrance exam.
SPPU SOL PG Admission
SPU SOL PG admission has been started for MA and MCom programs. The aspirants are invited to apply before the last date. The majority of the time, academic standing or merit score is used to determine admission to postgraduate programs.
Eligibility Criteria for SPPU SOL Admission
Admission to the SPPU SOL programs can be taken after ensuring the minimum eligibility is shown below.
- 10+2 or 12th or senior secondary school examination from a recognized board to apply for SPPU SOL undergraduate programs.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a related stream for admission to the Postgraduate program.
Pune University Distance Education Courses and Eligibility
SPPU SOL Admission offers several UG and PG courses. The following is a list of the courses with approx fees that SSPU SOL offers:
|Exam: MAH MBA CET, CAT, MAT, CAMT, ATMA, XAT
|Exam: GATE, OEE
|MBA (Nashik Sub-centre)
|M.Sc – All Subjects (Aided)
|MA – All Subjects (Aided)
|BBA Hospitality and Facilities Management
|Class 12: 45%
|Exam: MAH MCA CET
|Integrated M.Sc Biotechnology
|Class 12: 60%
SPPU SOL Admission Course Duration
The undergraduate and postgraduate students needed to study for the following durations to complete their programs.
- The bachelor’s degree programs in the distance education mode of SPPU SOL have a duration of three years. The maximum duration of the programs at the undergraduate level is five years.
- The master’s degree courses of the university can be completed in a minimum of two years and a maximum of five years duration.
Savitribai Phule Pune University SOL Application Form
The application form for SOL SPPU admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate programs is currently active. Aspirants can visit the official website and follow online instructions to fill out and submit the application form. The application form has no registration fee.
SPPU SOL Admission Process
The instructions below can be used to follow the SPPU SOL admissions process online.
- Visit the Savitribai Phule Pune University SOL website
- Click on the admission section menu.
- Then click on “Registration for New Students.”
- Create an SPPU SOL admission account.
- Login back with the username and password
- Complete each section of the dashboard
- Select program
- Upload documents
- Verify every single piece of information
- Pay the admission fee, and submit
Note: Please make sure to download or save the receipt before leaving the acknowledgment page.
SPPU SOL Documents Requirements
The admission process can only be completed with the presence of the following documents.
- Aadhar Card (Original Copy and Xerox)
- Degree Marksheet (Original and Xerox)
- Transfer Certificate (If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If Applicable)
- Applicant’s Recent PP Size Photograph
SPPU SOL Admission Counseling
Another difference between SPPU SOL and other distance learning universities is its consistent counseling.
The distance university conducts academic counseling sessions for first-year, second-year, and third-year students in all programs at the university. There are several study centers where students can visit and can get information regarding counseling.
During the counseling sessions, the university organizes a variety of topics, including emotional, behavioral, and social topics, to address the needs of its students. The counseling offered by SPPU SOL also consists of career counseling, which is an important element of the process.
SPPU SOL Prospectus
Any individual who is thinking of admission to the SPPU SOL program can take assistance from the admission prospectus available at the university. The prospectus can be found course-wise and holds significant information such as admission criteria, document requirements, curriculum design, the admission process, and much more.
If you wish to download the course prospectus, you must go to the official admissions portal of the university and select the highlighted course option marked as the prospectus in the course options section.
SPPU SOL Admission Contact Details
- Official Website: @unipune.ac.in/SoL
- Address: IDS Building, Near SET Guest House, IUCAA Road, Pune-411007
- Contact No.:+020 25622386, +020 25622387
FAQs Regarding SPPU SOL Admission
Q: Is SPPU admission open?
Ans: Yes, admission for the various UG and PG courses is currently ongoing. Candidates seeking admission can visit the official website and can apply before the admission deadline.
Q: Does SPPU take an entrance exam before admission?
Ans: No, SPPU does not take any entrance exam for any distance education program admission.