BCom Management Distance Education 2024: A Bachelor of Commerce in Management is a three-year distance program. The program is specifically designed to help individuals learn management skills. The learners will get education in the following subjects such as finance, human resources, marketing, and more.
Read the full given article for complete details. Here, aspirants shall get information on admission eligibility, duration, fee structure, application form, admission process, approved universities for the course, and much more.
To get admitted to the distance BCom Management course, a student should have passed the 12th class in the commerce stream.
The average duration of the BCom Management distance course is three years.
To complete the course of BCom Management through distance mode, one has to pay a fee ranging between INR 30,000 – INR 65,000 per annum
Students who have accomplished the distance BCom Management course may earn a salary of INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7 LPA
A candidate can work as a Management Consultant, Marketing Executive, Sales Executive, Business analyst, Finance executive, Business Development Associate, etc. after the distance BCom Management course.
BCom Management Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Commerce in Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 in the commerce stream
|Average Course Fees
|INR 30,000 – INR 65,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BCom General, BCom Finance, BCom Marketing, BCom HR Management
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7 LPA
|Management Consultant, Business Analyst, Finance executive, Marketing Executive, etc.
BCom Management Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission gate for the BCom Management three-year undergraduate degree program has opened for the 2024 cycle in UGC approved universities across the country.
Applicants can make admission registration, and then complete admission to the BCom Management program. The application fee for the Commerce Management undergraduate program is INR 300-1,200 in the state, and private universities.
Applicants would get admission to the BCom Management Distance Education after passing the higher secondary school exam from a state/central board of India. The universities that are approved for the BCom Management Distance Education program comprise Acharya Nagarjuna University, Bharathidasan University, DR Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, and more.
BCom Management Distance Education Duration
A BCom Management distance program can be studied for the following duration.
- Three years is the minimum duration to complete a BCom Management ODL program.
- Five years is the maximum duration to study the BCom Management Distance Education Program.
BCom Management Distance Education Eligibility
Aspirants must meet the requirements listed below in order to be admitted to the BCom Management degree program.
- Candidates must pass the 12th or an equivalent exam from a state or central board that is recognized.
- It is necessary for applicants to have commerce stream in 12th.
- The marks requirement in the maximum universities differs. Hence, it can be seen between 40% to 50% in the central, private, and state universities.
BCom Management Distance Education Fee Structure
The fee structure of a BCom Management degree program depends on several points, like the fee of examination, admission fee, registration fee, course fee, and much more. The average fee for the commerce-oriented distance BCom Management degree program ranges of INR 30,000 – INR 65,000 per annum Applicants are allowed to deposit the management degree program fee semester or year wise.
BCom Management Distance Education Application Form
The application for the BCom Management Distance Education program becomes available at various universities. The deadline to submit an application form differs across universities.
The application fee for the BCom Management distance program must be paid when submitting the application. The application fee for a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce Managment program is INR 300/- to INR 1200/-. Applicants can deposit the registration fee of BCom Management program by using any method amongst internet banking, debit cards, credit cards, and more.
BCom Managment Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process of BCom Management in the online, and offline modes are scripted in the upcoming blocks.
BCom Management Distance Education Online Process
- Reach out to the official portal of BCom Management-based university
- Open the BCom Management Admission portal, and press the “New Registration” option.
- Build an account, and save credentials.
- A recently created account must be logged in.
- Upload personal as well as academic documents.
- Deposit fee, and save receipt of BCom Management ODL application form submission.
BCom Management Distance Education Offline Process
- Open the official website/visit campus to obtain a BCom Management application form.
- Carefully read instructions mentioned in the admission form
- Fill up BCom Management admission form with blank letters.
- Attest all relevant copies of required documents.
- Affix photo at the top of the application form.
- Reach out to a university campus to submit an offline filled application form.
- University will verify the submitted documents.
- The approved application forms’ are eligible to deposit the fee for the BCom Management Program.
- Deposit fee by using cash or any other option.
- One should not forget to attain the receipt of application form submission.
BCom Management Distance Education Scope
The BCom Management three-year undergraduate distance degree program allows candidates to either elevate their academic studies or enter a handsome job profile. Both have been detailed in the following units.
BCom Management Academic Scope
A Bachelor’s degree completion in Commerce Management is like a base for the higher studies in the same or related background. With the fundamental knowledge in the commerce management stream, students can opt for higher degree programs like MCom Management, MCom General, MBA, and more.
The advanced study of the BCom Management program shall open more lucrative options in the future.
BCom Management Professional Scope
After completing the BCom Management degree program from an honorable, and ugc approved distance university, candidates can comfortably get into the professional zone. The employment sectors for BCom Management-based professionals includes bank, insurance service, manufacturing services, tax advisory services, financial services, and more.
The job options of Management professionals are manager, Financial Analyst, Tax Consultant, Accountant, etc. The average salary package of professionals in this stream is INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7 LPA.
BCom Management Top Distance Universities
Admission to the BCom Management distance education opens every year in UGC-approved universities that stand as state, central, and private levels. Although numerous universities offer this bachelor’s program, below is given the name of some top universities.
- Panjab Distance University
- Madurai Kamaraj Distasne University
- Karnataka Distance University
- Pondicherry Distance University
- Jamia Millia Islamia Distance University
- DU SOL
- Annamalai Distance University
Jain University BCom Management
Jain University opens admissions in the July/January cycle for the BCom Management program. Aspirants can visit to the official website to apply for the Jain University BCom Management three-year program. The registration fee for the management degree program is INR 300. The option to deposit the course application fee comprises of debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.
Jain University DDE Eligibility for BCom Management
- Candidates must have completed their 12th grade in any field and have studied mathematics in high school to get admission to Jain University DDE BCom Management program.
Madras University DDE BCom Management
Madras University DDE BCom admission forms are available online as well as offline mode. The application fee for the management stream undergraduate program at Madras University is INR 224/-. Candidates would get confirmation of admission over their registered email id, and mobile number.
Madras University DDE Eligibility BCom Management
One must receive a passing grade in high school to be admitted to Madras University’s six-semester DDE BCom Management program.
Is Distance BCom Management Valid?
Yes! The degree in BCom Management from distance education is valid. Candidates who are eligible can apply to various universities such as Madras University, Jan University, etc.
What is Management BCom?
The BCom management is a three years undergraduate degree program. The BCom Management allows students to not only enhance quality in their managing skills but also encourages them to get familiar with modern technology associated with the industries. The core subjects of BCom Management include marketing, sales, operations, etc.