Karnataka University Distance Education?: At present, Karnataka University is not offering admission to distance learning programs at UG and PG level in any branches of education, such as arts, commerce, humanities, etc. However, the University offers regular admission along with various facilities to ease students’ learning process. Students seeking admission can visit the official website of the University and have to apply before the admission deadline.
Karnataka University offers admission to various regular courses such as BA, BCom, BSc, MA, MCom, MSc, and many others. For the calendar year 2024, the university will soon start the online portal for admission into regular courses. The aspiring students must contact the university’s official academic portal and complete the registration process before the last date.
Karnataka University Distance Education Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- Karnataka University still needs approval from UGC to admit students to distance mode for any course.
- UGC has yet to approve Karnataka University’s admission in distance education mode for the 2024-25 academic year.
- Karnataka University will commence admission to ODL mode for all programmes in the upcoming academic year; we will let you know whenever the university starts admission.
- UG Programs: B.A., B.Sc., and more courses for 10+2 completion students, with fee of ₹3,000-₹5,500.
- PG Programs: For those students who want to continue their further higher studies in postgraduation courses like M.A., and M.Sc., Approx Fees about ₹7,000-₹15,000 per year for graduates.
- Diploma Courses: Diploma in Environmental Studies, with a fee of Approx ₹4,500 to 30,000.
- Enrollment Period: 12 June 2024.
- Website: www.kud.ac.in
Karnataka University Admission Overview
|UG & PG
|Mode of Application
|Online and Offline
Karnataka University Distance Education Key Points?
- 12th and bachelor’s degree passed candidates from any board of India can apply to KUD-SCE UG and PG courses.
- The registration fee for KUD-SCE is INR 300.
Note: Karnataka University does not offer admission into courses via distance learning mode as per UGC guidelines. Students’ questions are only clarified in this article. In the Regular Mode, students can apply for admission.
Karnataka University Distance Education Admission?
Karnataka University Admission is expected to soon start for various undergraduate and postgraduate regular courses. No admission test exists, but students are admitted based on their last qualifying exam results. Those who wish to apply will need to complete an application form, which can be found on the admission portal.
The eligibility criteria and other details have been mentioned below in the article. The university currently has a number of correspondence courses in the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Commerce departments. University has programs for students in UG & PG as well as a number of certificate programs in current fields. The education system is flexible and clear in many ways, including how fast individuals learn and the types of courses they Choose.
Karnataka University Distance Education UG Admission?
Karnataka University Distance Education offers a variety of UG degree programs, including BA, BCom, and BLIS. Students may apply for admission if they are interested in this degree program. Candidates for admission must have received a 45% on their 10+2 exam from a recognized board. By going to the university’s official website, students can submit an application for admission both online and offline.
Karnataka University Distance BA Admission?
Karnataka University offers a bachelor of arts program in various specializations to numerous students in distance learning mode. The university offers this program in various specializations such as BA English, BA History, BA Political Science, and so on.
In order to apply for the BA program, candidates must have passed the 12th standard with a minimum of 50% marks from a board recognized by the Indian government.
Karnataka University Distance Education PG Admission?
Karnataka University will begin accepting registrations for all regular programs through online mode. PG courses such as MA, MSc, and MBA are offered at the university. The minimum requirement for PG admission, students to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university and a minimum mark of 50%. Online applications and offline applications will both be accepted.
Karnataka University Distance Education MSc Admission?
At Karnataka University, a distance Master of Science is a postgraduate course with a duration of 2 years. There are four semesters in the syllabus. Any student who has completed their 10+2 or equivalent course from a recognized institution/board is eligible for admission. The university doesn’t require an entrance exam to admit students since it offers direct admission.
Karnataka University Distance Education MA Admission?
MA (Masters of Arts) is a Postgraduate level course that is available at Karnataka University. Those students who have UG degrees through recognized Universities. Students can apply for Regular MA courses at the Karnataka University website.
Karnataka University Distance Education Application Form?
Undergraduate and postgraduate programs accept applications in two forms: online and offline. The student can apply either online or offline for admission, depending on his or her preference. While filling out the application form, students should fill in all the details carefully.
Forms for the admission process should be submitted through the official website of the university to avoid any delays. Applications must be submitted by the end of the last date in order to be considered. UG and PG courses have an application fee of INR 300 each, which can be paid during the application process. The only method of payment that is accepted is online payment.
Karnataka University Distance Education Admission Process?
- To keep going through the application form, students should really visit the official website. i.e. (https://www.kud.ac.in/)
- Register yourself and open the application form by clicking on the Apply Now tab.
- Fill out the online form and upload the necessary documents, photos, and certificates.
- Send a credit/debit card or Net bank to receive the admission fee.
- The minimum admission qualifying criteria shall be 50%.
- This admission procedure is the same for all courses.
Karnataka University Course Admissions
|M.A (Social Science)
|Ancient Indian History & Epigraphy
|Corporate Secretary (CS)
|Foreign Languages (French)
|Criminology & Forensic Science
|History & Archaeology, Jainology
|Mass Communication & Journalism
|Sanskrit, Urdu & Persian
|Library & Information Science
|Sociology, Social Work
|Basic Subjects: Additional English, Marathi, English, Kannada Hindi, Urdu & Sanskrit Compulsory Subjects Financial Accounting-I, Economics, Secretarial Practice, Managerial, and Modern Marketing
|Must have passed PUC/10+2 or its equivalent of a recognized Higher Secondary Board either State /Center/JODC(3years) Diploma course with English paper
|M.A. Kannada, Urdu, Sanskrit, Marathi, English, and Hindi
|Must have passed B.A. /B.Sc/B.Sc(Home Science)B.Com./BCA(Agri) degree examination of this University or any other recognized university
|M.A.(Previous) Social Science
|M.A. Sociology, Economics, Political Science, History, Philosophy & Archaeology
|Must have passed B.A. /B.Sc/B.Sc(Home Science)/ B.Com./BCA(Agri) degree examination of this University or any other recognized university
|M.Com: Marketing Management, Organizational Behaviour, Financial Management, International Business, and Strategic Management
|Must have passed B.Com degree of this University or any other recognized University
|Basic/MIL Subjects: 1)Additional English, 2)English Kannada, 3)Hindi 4)Urdu, 5)Marathi, 6)Sanskrit Optional Subjects 1)English, 2)Kannada, 3)Hindi, 4)Urdu, 5)Marathi, 6)Sanskrit, 7)Political Science, 8) Economics, 9)Sociology, 10)History & Archaeology 11)Anthropology.
|Must have passed PUC/10+2 or its equivalent of a recognized Higher Secondary Board either State/Center/JODC(3 Years) Diploma course with English paper
Karnataka University Eligibility
For Karnataka University Distance Education MBA Admission: Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university. They have at least a 50% grade point average.
For Dharwad open university BA admission, Students must have passed the 12th level education from any well-known and recognized board in India. Students of all streams are eligible to apply for a Bachelor of Arts.
- Students can only enrol in BCom programs if they have completed their 10+2 education in the relevant stream from a recognized university.
- BA students must have completed their intermediate qualification with at least 45% marks from a recognized university.
- Students are eligible for the MA program based on their previous degrees and qualifying marks.
Karnataka University Courses Fee Structure
The fee structure of a course varies depending on its medium of instruction. At the university, students have the opportunity to apply for scholarships. Other organizations or the government can also provide financial assistance to students. A list of Karnataka University Dharwad’s approximate course fees can be found below.
|Approx. Avg. Fees (in Rs)
Karnataka University Distance Education Admit Card?
The applicant can download the admit card from the website which is official. The Karnataka University admit card can be downloaded from the official website, i.e. www.kud.ac.in/. The applicant must provide the admit card when appearing for the examination. The candidate must produce the admit card while appearing for the exam.
Karnataka University Distance Education Exam Time Table?
A schedule for the degree semester exams is available on Karnataka University’s official website. On the university’s official website, candidates can examine the timetable. The Karnataka University will issue various exam schedules for its undergraduate and graduate programs. Students taking the degree exams at Karnataka University can get a KUD Exam Timetable on the university’s official website.
Follow the directions below to view the Karnataka University DDE Time Table.
- Find the link to the Karnataka University Exam Date sheet on the homepage.
- Click on it now.
- Select your stream and course of study.
- Your screen will display the Karnataka University UG PG Schedule.
- Save it by downloading it.
- Print it out to use in the future.
Karnataka University: How To Use The Login Portal?
Candidates can gain a lot of benefits after registering on the university website. The following methods are available for registering:
- Visit the university’s website.
- Your registration form will be sent to you once this form has been filled out and submitted to the university’s website.
Karnataka University Distance Education Result?
Academics at Karnataka University follow a semester-based calendar. Its academic year is split into two semesters: an odd and even semesters. Karnataka University announces the results within 25–30 days of the term-end examination’s start. 30 days prior to the start of the exam, the exam schedule is uploaded.
The university releases the results of the odd semester exams in January of each year, while the results of the even semester exams are released in June of each year. Students need to input their specific course and registration numbers in order to obtain their results.
The university releases its undergraduate and graduate results separately and informs its students of this on its official website, which is accessible to all students. The following steps must be followed by candidates in order to verify the results of their exams:
- Visit the Karnatak University website.
- Under “Notice,” select the result notification.
- Enter your Registration No. Choose your course from the drop-down list on the Results page.
- To view the result, click “Submit.”
- Check, then print out the page for later use.
Karnataka University Distance Education Revaluation Result?
Students can request a Re-Evaluation (Revel) and Recheck if they are dissatisfied with their grades. Within 15 days of the day the results were announced, any student may apply for a result revaluation or rechecking. Students must complete the online application form and submit it to the principal along with their grade report. The steps to check your revaluation result are as follows:
- Visit the webpage of Karnatak University.
- Under the “Notifications” section, select your course’s revaluation result link.
- Enter your “Course” and “Registration No.” on the following page.
- To obtain your result, click the “submit” button.
- Download it, then print it out for future use.
Karnataka University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad, Karnataka 580003
- Contact Number: 0836 + 2215 270/228/2962, 0836 + 215224 /228/2963
Some Other Distance Education Universities
- Vidyasagar University Distance Education
- Madras University Distance Education
- Kalyani University Distance Education
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does Karnataka University offer Distance Education?
Ans: As per UGC guidelines, Karnataka University is currently not offering distance education.
Q: What is the Admission Application fee at Karnataka University?
Ans: Karnataka University charges INR 300/ for UG & PG courses admission application fee.