BPP Distance Education Admission?: The abbreviation BPP stands for Bachelor of Preparatory Program, which is a certificate program that offers a certificate course. The duration of the course can be up to two years, but with its time frame varying, it can be for six months or as short as six months. The objective of this course is to provide learners with the essential professional skills that will allow them to enter the field of various related fields after completing this course.
BPP Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- The IMTS Institute is inviting qualified applicants to submit an application for admission to the BPP distance education programme by 29 February 2024, the deadline for applications. Apply now
- The BPP open learning programme at Subharti University is now accepting applications for the 2024–2025 academic year. Apply before 28 February 2024, the deadline. Apply now
- Admission to the BPP programme for the 2024–2025 academic year has been announced at NIILM University in Haryana. Send in your application by 29 February 2024. Apply now
- The BPP course admissions procedure for the 2024–25 academic year has begun at SKU University. Please apply before 28 February 2024. Apply now
The candidate’s willingness for the course will be fulfilled after he/she meets certain factors as required for entry and provided as:
- Every individual will need to hold a 10+2 academic learning level completed from a worthy institute.
- Students from any stream can apply if they have a minimum of 50% marks.
In one semester of the course, the tuition fee is charged INR 10000 as the minimum and INR 50000 as the maximum fee for the certificate course.
For the distance BPP program, admissions are granted through criteria based on merit plus the entrance exam qualification of students, along with an interview.
BPP Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Preparatory Programme
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|6 months to 2 Years.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|Rs.10,000 – Rs.50,000 Per Semester
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Certificate in Disaster Management, Certificate in Environmental Studies, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|Rs.4.5 L Per Annum
|Government employees, Office Assistants, etc.
BPP Distance Education Admission 2024
Students who want to take the BPP course regularly can fill out an application before the deadline. But people who want to get into BPP through distance education in 2024 should know that no Indian university offers study through distance learning. To get into BPP, students must meet the simple requirements: essential reading and writing skills.
BPP Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission to the BPP course, students should have a 12th class passed by any recognized board. A minimum of 50% marks are also required for admission. There is no specific course required for admission. Apart from it, no age limit criteria are followed by various universities.
BPP Distance Education Admission Process 2024
- In order to apply for this course, interested candidates should visit the official website of the University.
- The eligibility criteria specified by the University should be reviewed by applicants, who can then complete the application form online.
- Payment of the application fee can be made through an online payment portal. After submitting the application, candidates can expect to receive a notification by email or SMS.
- Finally, it’s recommended to print out the fee receipt for your records.
Documents Required for BPP Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
BPP Distance Education Syllabus
The university provides a bachelor’s preparatory program for students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree but lack the necessary credentials, such as passing the 10+2 exam. These pupils are prevented from pursuing higher education in the absence of such a qualification certificate. The following three courses are offered in the Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme. Any two of these courses must be chosen by the students.
- Preparatory General Mathematics Course
- Preparatory Social Science Course (those wishing to go for B.A.)
- Commerce Preparatory Course (those wishing to go for B.Com.)
|Fundamentals of General Mathematics
|Fundamentals of Social Sciences
|Fundamentals of Commerce
|Introduction to Social Sciences
|Basic Concepts of Accounting
|Books of Accounts-I
|Books of Accounts-II
|Handling Investments and Data
Benefits of BPP Distance Education
BPP Distance Learning is a good course to take because it gives students who didn’t finish 12th grade a better chance of having a successful and bright career. Distance BPP courses are worth taking based on how far the students’ education has come.
Distance mode learning is always questioned because students think it won’t help their education grow. However, if students knew that distance education helps them get a good job with flexible hours, they would be more likely to use it.
Students who want to take distance BPP courses will have a lot of chances to move up in their careers because the courses improve their skills and give them many job options.
IGNOU BPP Distance Education Admission
IGNOU was offering admission to the BPP program in both January and July sessions.
- IGNOU BPP Eligibility: A candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum percentage score of 50%.
- Duration: The duration of the IGNOU BPP course is 6 Months.
- IGNOU BBP Fee: IGNOU charges INR 3,500 total fee for the program.
Note: As of now, there are no Indian universities offering distance learning courses in BPP.