Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning 2023: Certificate courses are commonly known as those types of courses whose durations are short. This kind, of course, aims to enhance students’ skills in a short period in any discipline. The average duration for pursuing a certificate distance education course is 6 months to 1 year. Numerous Universities from all over India provide this kind of course in various specializations.
- Admission is going on for ANUCDE Distance education certificate courses for the session 2023, and the extended last date to register is 15 September 2023. Click here
- The last date to apply for admission to Certificate distance courses for the August session 2023 at BAOU is 30 September 2023. Click here
- IGNOU admission application form is going on for certificate courses for distance education for the July 2023 cycle. The deadline to apply was 31 August 2023. Click here
The distance certificate courses aim to develop the student’s skills quickly without even requiring them to attend any classes or institutions. There are numerous disciplines in which the certificate courses are offered, from computer science, insurance courses, agriculture courses, coding courses, farming courses, etc.
If we talk about the eligibility requirements asked from an applicant for allowing them admission into the distance certificate courses, then it requires a pass in the 10th class or 12th class, depending on the course type.
The average fee that an applicant is required to pay for pursuing a distance certificate course generally ranges from INR 5,000 to INR 30,000 per year.
One of the most significant advantages that an applicant gets when they opt for a certificate course is that they get to grab essential skills and knowledge for improvement in their job specification easily and in a short duration.
Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Certificate|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||6 months – 1 year|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||12th from a recognized board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 5,000 to INR 30,000 per year|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2.5 LPA – INR 4 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Journalist, Web designer, NGO supervisor, Translator, etc.|
Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning Admission 2023
Numerous universities are accepting admission for certificate distance education courses such as ANUCDE, BAOU, and IGNOU. Aspiring students need to fill out the application form by getting into the official admission portal of the university before the deadline.
The previous qualifications of students are generally considered as the criteria for selecting them for admission into a distance certificate course, Some courses would require passing in the 10th class, and they would require 12th as the minimum qualification for admission.
Getting admission to a distance certificate course will enhance students’ chances of increasing their knowledge and advancing their skills in a short duration of time in the discipline of their interest without compromising their job or any regular mode of educational course.
Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning Eligibility Criteria
The Applicants who aspire to distance certificate courses for admission need to fulfill some of the conditions:
- An applicant needs to be the 12th pass in any stream from a recognized board.
- There must be at least 50% marks in the 12th.
- There is no age limit to get admission to this course.
List of Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning
Distance certificate courses are offered in almost every discipline and specialization, making it easy for the applicants to gain admission and improve their skills and knowledge. Some of the most common and opted-for certificate distance education courses are:
|Applied Criminology||Front Office Management|
|Business Skills||Indian Constitution|
|Childcare and Development||NGO management|
|Cyber Laws||Web Designing|
|Architecture Course||Digital Marketing|
|Artificial Intelligence Course||Complete the Investment Banking Course|
Advantages of Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning
Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning are an opportunity and way for an applicant who is either employed or wants to learn about new skills as there are numerous advantages that a certificate brings along it especially when pursued from a distance mode. The significant advantages of this course are:
- An applicant gets to opt for the specification or discipline of their choice, as many certifications are available for almost every discipline.
- The duration of distance certificate courses is generally from 6 months to 1 year, which helps them in learning about a new discipline in a short duration of time.
- Opting for a distance certificate course will increase your knowledge and increase your chances of promotions without sacrificing your present job.
- The curriculum of distance certificate courses is provided to the applicants via online or offline mode at the very start of their career, making it easy for the applicants to set up their pace and schedule of education.
- There are numerous disciplines in which certificate distance education courses are offered for admission, from the agriculture to the information sector or from the communication sector to the engineering disciplines.
Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning Admission Process
The process for admission into various Certificate Courses through Distance Learning requires applicants to fill out the registration form that the university lists on its official websites. The procedure for admission into distance certificate courses is listed below:
- Open the official admission portal of the university’s website.
- Click on the link stating the application form.
- Fill out the application form with correct and up-to-the-mark information. If any of the information is found incorrect, then your application can be rejected by the university.
- Upload the asked documents in the application form in the form of scanned images and make sure that the maximum size of the image matches the criteria stated by the university in the guidelines.
- Pay the registration fee required for the submission of the application form. The form submission can be done by the applicants following online modes like net banking, credit/debit cards, etc.
- Download the confirmation fee for the submission of the application fee for future use.
- The acceptance details for the submission of the application form will be sent to the applicants by the university at the contact details listed by them in the form.
IGNOU Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning
Applicants seeking admission into one of the Certificate courses through distance learning must reach out to the official admission window at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
There are numerous certificate distance education courses offered at IGNOU, such as:
- Certificate Programme in Functional English (Basic level)
- Certificate in Energy Technology and Management
- Certificate in Bee Keeping
- Certificate in Mobile Application Development
- Certificate in Consumer Protection
- Certificate of Competency in Power Distribution (Technicians)
- Certificate in Business Skills
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language
- Certificate in Community Radio
- Certificate in Disaster Management, etc.
BAOU Distance Certificate Admission
The admission process for various distance certificate courses offered at BAOU is going on for the academic session 2023. Students looking to get admission to a certificate distance education course must visit the admission portal of this university before the deadline and fill out the registration form.
Some of the most opted-for certificate distance education courses at BAOU are:
- Certificate in Childcare and Development (CCCD)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Communication Skills in English: Level-I (CCSE)
- Certificate in Computer Concept – BAOU (CCC-BAOU)
- Certificate in Traditional Birth Attendant (CTBA)
- Certificate in Better Parenting (CCBP)
- Certificate in Yog Science (CYS)
- Certificate in Naturopathy (CIN)
- Certificate in Environment Awareness (CEA)
Distance Education Certificate is Valid for Govt Job?
Yes, the Distance Education Certificate is valid for reputed Government jobs in India. Students are eligible to apply for any of the government jobs if they have a distance education certificate course from a UGC-DEB-approved university in India. UGC-approved degrees are accepted by the Government of India.
Scope After Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning
The students who opt for distance certificate courses can level up their career and professional level quickly and in a short duration only. The scope for students passing a distance certificate course increases rapidly. After pursuing the course, the applicant is expected to have exceptional knowledge in the relevant discipline they opted for.
The average salary package an applicant can get after pursuing a distance certificate course will vary according to factors like the base education before the certificate course, working experience, skills, etc.
There are numerous professions in which students can be employed after passing a distance certificate course, such as:
- Web Designer,
- Graphic Designer,
- Software Developer,
- Accountants, etc.
Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning FAQ
Q: Is Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning valid?
Ans: Online/distance degrees are absolutely valid if you plan to apply for the Civil Service or other state/national competitive examinations.
Q: What is the average fee for Certificate Courses Through Distance Learning?
Ans: The average fee for distance certificate courses is between INR 5,000 to INR 30,000 per year.