Certificate in Yoga Distance Education Admission: The Certificate in Yoga is a study that leads to a certificate or diploma. It takes between 6 months and a year to finish. This course gives you a deep understanding of yoga for professionals. A Certificate in yoga course is open to students who have passed their 10th or 12th grade or Intermediate level from a recognized board, university, or school. With a certificate in yoga, you can get many different jobs.
Certificate in Yoga Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- IMTS Institute welcomes students to apply for the Certificate in Yoga Distance Education programme in 2024-25. Apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- Subharti University has begun Certificate in Yoga DDE admissions for the 2024-25 academic year. Students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- IGNOU started admission for the Certificate in Yoga open learning programme, for the academic session of 2024-25. The last date for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply now.
Admission to the program is based on merit/entrance.
A candidate must have passed the 10th or 12th board exams with at least 50% marks.
A candidate with a certificate in yoga education can apply for the job roles as a Yoga instructor, Yoga Therapist, Yoga Teacher, Yoga manager, Yoga practitioner, yoga specialist, etc.
Certificate in Yoga Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Certificate in Yoga
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of the Certificate in Yoga is 6 Months to 1 Year.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10th or 12th from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 5,000 – INR 50,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BA in Yoga, B.Sc in Yoga, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 1.5 L per annum
Certificate in Yoga Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The following constitutes a qualification for the Certificate in Yoga Course.
- Pass the 12th class or an equivalent from a recognized board.
- Scored at least a 50% passing grade in the 12th grade.
- SC/ST and PWDs are given a 5% relaxation.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Pursuing 10+2 in the same year may also apply.
Certificate Yoga Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The majority of the time, entrance to the Certificate Yoga Distance Education program is based on merit. Since there are no entrance tests for this program, admittance is determined by the student’s ability level and the marks they earned on their qualifying exam.
Below is a detailed discussion of the admissions process for a Certificate in Yoga Distance Education.
- Application Process – The application forms will be made available on the websites of the colleges to which candidates must apply before the deadline. The paperwork may also be physically picked up on the university campus.
- Initial Shortlisting – The colleges would initially shortlist applicants for the Certificate in Yoga Course mostly based on how well they performed at the 10+2 or degree level.
- Personal Interview and Skill Test – The candidates may be asked a variety of questions about yoga during the Personal Interview and Skill Test. They will also be required to demonstrate their knowledge of yoga.
- Document Verification – The final candidates chosen will be contacted for physical document verification. The officials will examine the paperwork to determine the candidates’ eligibility.
- Enrollment – Those applicants who passed the document verification process and were determined to be qualified for the Certificate in Yoga Education program.
Certificate in Yoga Distance Education Syllabus
The course is organized into two sections: the first section covers theoretical material, and the second section covers practical instruction. The course’s comprehensive syllabus is listed here.
|Common Characteristics of Indian Philosophy
|Astika and Nashtika Darshana
|Definitions and Importance of Yoga
|Patanjali Yoga Sutras
|Tattvas, Padas and Gunas
|Brief Understanding of Hatha Yoga
|Vrittis and Klesas
|Badhak Tattva / Sadhak Tattva
|Samadhi States and Mudras
|9 Main Systems and Organs in each system
|Chittaprasadana, Siddhi, and Vibhuti
|Prana and names of 10 Pranas
|Nadi & names of Nadis
Top Colleges in India for Certificate in Yoga
In India, a Certificate in Yoga is given by a number of well-known universities. Students who want to take Certificate in Yoga courses choose colleges based on their skills and specialization. Several private and public colleges in India give this course, which will be very helpful for the careers of those who take it. The top Certificate in Yoga college in India is as follows:
|Lovely Professional University
|Maharshi Dayanand University
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay
|Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
|Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth
|Jain Vishwa Bharti University
|Uttarakhand Open University
|Nalanda Open University
Certificate in Yoga Distance Education IGNOU
IGNOU offers a Certificate in Yoga Distance Education program. This program provides students with knowledge about the principles and practices of yoga. This program help in preparing for a career in a related field. Graduates may work both in public and private organizations. The average requires a fee to study Certificate in Yoga Distance Education is INR 5,000 – INR 50,000 per annum. The last date to apply for admission at IGNOU is 29 February 2024.
Jobs After Getting a Certificate in Yoga Distance Education
Graduates of the Certificate in Yoga Distance Education course have many job options. They can also work for the government. More people have been looking for yoga teachers and therapists in the past few years. Both physical and mental health is given a lot of attention. Candidates who have a Certificate in Yoga Distance Education are qualified for the following jobs:
Certificate in Yoga Distance Education Scope for Higher Education
After getting a distance Certificate in Yoga course, students can get a job or keep studying. Students’ career prospects will improve if they get more degrees or certificates in the same area and learn more skills. Here are a few options for a higher study that certificate in Yoga graduates have:
- Diploma in Yoga
- Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga
- Master of Arts in Yoga, and
- Ph.D. in Yoga