Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education 2023: The course in Medical Lab Assistant is a 1-year certification course. The course provides the knowledge and skills required to work in a science laboratory. It involves the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease through clinical lab tests. The Medical Lab Assistant course teaches how to detect, diagnose, and treat diseases. It also teaches the sampling, testing, reporting, and documentation of clinical lab tests.
- The deadline for submission of the online application at MGAHVDDE is 30 September 2023. Click here
- The deadline to submit the filled application form, and certificate courses admission at BAOU is 30 September 2023. Click here
- The last date for submission of online applications for distance education certificate courses admission 2023 at Jagadguru Nanak Dev Punjab State Open University was 30 September 2023. Click here
10+2 from a recognized board of education is required to apply for a certified medical lab assistant distance education admission.
The duration of this certificate course is 6 months to 1 year.
Lab Assistant Course Fees Structure
The average fee range of a certified medical lab assistant distance education program is between INR 20,000 to INR 50,000
Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Highlight
|Type of Course||Certificate|
|Full-Form of Course||Certificate in Medical Lab Assistant|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||The course Duration of the Certificate in Medical Lab Assistant is 6 Months to 1 Year.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 50,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Certificate Course in Dietician, Certificate Course in Diet Assistant, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 1.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Laboratory Technician, Technology Manager, Laboratory Manager, Lab Assistant, Medical Record Technician, Laboratory Testing Manager, etc.|
Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Admission 2023
Many Numerous and Popular universities in India open their admission window yearly Certificate Medical Lab Assistant distance education program. Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindu Vishwavidyalaya (MGAHV) starts admission for the Certificate Medical Lab Assistant distance education program. Candidates seeking admission must have 12th from a recognized board with at least 40-50% marks (as per university).
Distance Medical Lab Assistant certificate program fee varies by university. The average course fee is between INR 20,000 – INR 50,000 per annum. There is no specific age limit to apply for the Certificate Medical Lab Assistant distance education program.
Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates for this course should be interested in medical laboratory technology and associated subjects.
- Candidates for this course should be familiar with laboratory equipment and have a computer and mechanical aptitude.
- This course is open to those who can complete tasks accurately, conduct research, and manage stress.
- Candidates may enroll in the Medical Laboratory Assistant Certification Program if they have successfully completed the 10+2 or a comparable test from a recognized board.
- Candidates with a score of 65 percent or above on the 10+2 exam or a comparable test are also eligible.
Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- The application process used by various universities for the certificate program in medical laboratory technology will determine who is admitted.
- Either a direct admissions process or a merit-based admissions method is used by the colleges.
- Only a small number of universities also publish their own merit/cut-off list for the admissions process.
- Before submitting an application for admission, prospective students should review the qualifying requirements.
Documents Required for Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Admission
- ID Proof (PAN Card, DL)
- 10th, 12th & Bachelor degree Certificate
- Photo (Passport size)
- Birth Certificate
- Address proof (Adhaar Card, Voter ID)
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Skills Required
Graduates of distance education programs for certificates in medical lab assistant should learn computer and analytical thinking skills. They should have strong computer abilities, so they can operate machinery with ease and assist them in coming up with new ways to make specimens. Graduates of Certificate in Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education should have the following skills:
- Equipment Calibration
- Time Management
- Equipment Troubleshooting
- Equipment Maintenance
- Equipment Programming
- Critical Thinking
- Computer Skills
Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Syllabus
|Anatomy & Physiology|
|Microbiology & Pathology|
|Introduction To Clinical Biochemistry|
|Blood Banking & Immunohematology|
|Laboratory Management And Ethics|
Job opportunities for Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education
In the rapidly growing healthcare industry in the country, Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education graduates can find a lot of job possibilities. More hospitals and healthcare places are opening, which makes the need for medical lab assistants even higher. The rise has also been helped by the fact that more people are aware of the issue.
Medical lab assistants can find work in places other than big hospitals and care homes. They can work for private doctors or in private labs. Their skills are also in high demand at both privately and publicly owned medical research centers all over the country. One can also choose to go to college or university.
Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Salary
In India, people with a Certificate in Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education make an average income of INR 1.5 LPA. The offered salary may change based on the skills and experience the learner gains while working. The graduate’s income may also vary depending on their job role, location, qualifications, firm popularity, and other factors.
This course offers ample job opportunities and higher education. The students can opt for private and public sector jobs. Additionally, medical lab assistant graduates with certification may be eligible for additional bonuses or benefits. Internships help graduates earn more money by giving them the chance to gain knowledge and skills.
Top Colleges for Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education in India
In India, there are a number of colleges that offer Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education programs. Here is a list of some of the best universities that offer medical laboratory assistant courses via distance learning:
|Nalanda Open University||Patna, Bihar|
|DAV PG College||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Kasturba Gandhi Degree and PG College for Women||Secunderabad, Telangana|
|Shri Shivaji College||Amravati, Maharashtra|
Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Scope
Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education offers a medical analysis that has grown faster in the medical field. Medical Lab Assistants are needed in both public and private places. Certificate Medical Lab Assistant Distance Education Course graduates can also go on to higher education in the same area or choose a different one. Here are some of the choices for higher education that students have:
- Bachelor of Arts in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology
- Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Laboratory Services
- Diploma In Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)