Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission started for the Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making distance course for the 2024-25 academic year. Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making DDE is a two-year diploma course. Fashion designers work in many ways in designing clothing and accessories. Students can apply online for this course through DDE mode.
The average fee for a Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Making distance course is about 10,000 – INR 70,000 per annum.
The basic eligibility criteria for a distance Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Making course is 10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board with a minimum of 45% marks.
The basic starting salary one can get after a Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Making distance learning course is INR 3 LPA – 5 LPA
Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for the Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making course for the 2024-25 session in DDE. All the students can apply before 29 February 2024 for admission. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for a Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making in distance mode for the 2024-25 session. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
- Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making distance course admission started by SKU University for the academic year 2024-25. The deadline for application submission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making DDE Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full Form of Course
|Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 10,000 – INR 70,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Diploma in Fashion Designing
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3 LPA – 5 LPA
|Export-Import Accountant, Showroom Sales Representative, Garment Sewing Data Operator, Senior Merchandiser, Fashion Designer, Retail Buyer, Retail Manager, etc.
Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission process has been started for the distance Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Making. Admission for the academic session 2024 will be provided on the basis of class 12th marks. No entrance exam is needed for admission into this course.
Students must check the eligibility requirements of the university for admission into the Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making Distance Education course. No applications will be accepted if a candidate fails to meet the eligibility or applies after the last date. To apply for admission, students need to go to the university’s official website for online admission or the campus for offline admission.
Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making DDE Admission Process
- Visit the official website of the college/university for taking admission.
- Application forms for admission should be filled out online.
- Register and log in with a username and password.
- Fill out the application form completely with the correct details.
- Upload documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected
- The application fee and entrance exam fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- For online mode, application fee can be paid via Credit/Debit Card & Net Banking
- For offline mode, the application fee can be paid through e-challan.
- Confirmation of registration successfully will be received through email & SMS.
Documents Required for Admission in Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making DDE:
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- 10th certificate
- Driving license
- 10+2 certificate
Diploma in Fashion Design & Garment Making Distance Education Career Scope
Several reputable public and private companies in India and overseas offer excellent work possibilities for a Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Making. After completing this diploma program, the average salary of students will be INR 50,0000 Per annum.
Apart from India, many reputed companies offer numerous jobs to candidates. Below are some top jobs provided to students after completing a Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Making.
- Fashion blogging
- Fashion influencer
- Fashion photography
- Fashion choreography
- Assistant fashion designer
- Assistant stylist