Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a one-year program for which admission is ongoing. This course teaches students how to design, fibres, threads, or textiles of any fabric. The admission process is based on merit and an entrance exam, and there are three study modes to choose from Distance Education, Online, and Correspondence.
There is no upper age limit. Admission to this diploma requires a 45% in your 10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board. The annual course fees range between INR 15,000 to INR 1,50,000, and the average annual salary is INR 3 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA.
Course Name: Diploma in Textile Fabric Design
Fee Structure: The approx fee is INR 15,000 to INR 1,50,000 per year for Diploma in textile fabric Design Distance learning.
Eligibility Criteria: Students must have passed the 12th standard with 45% through the recognized board or institute.
Admission Process: Distance Diploma in textile fabric Design is based on merit score.
Scope: Students can apply for jobs as Carpet Designers, Research Assistants, Textile Designers, Fashion Designers, Carpet Designers, etc.
Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Diploma|
|Full-Form of Course||Diploma in Textile & Fabric Design|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||1 year|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Average Course Fees||INR 15,000 to INR 1,50,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Diploma in Fashion Designing|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Textile Designer, Fashion Designer, Carpet Designer, Research Assistant, Carpet Designer, etc.|
What is Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education? A diploma in textile and Fabric Design is a 1-year duration course with high career scope. Those students who have a 12th degree with a 45% score can easily apply for this Diploma in textile and Fabric Design.
Is a Distance Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Worth it?
Many perks are attached to the distance learning diploma in Textile Fabric Design, which a known institute must pursue.
- Skills: This diploma will enable the candidates to learn many skills such as creativity, artistic ability, understanding of materials and trends, and using various processes used in Textile and fabric designing.
- Time Flexibility: Distance Diploma courses allow setting a timetable best suited to learners’ routines. It does not restrict studying in a fixed classroom or rushing to the campus.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of studying a distance diploma in Textile Fabric Design is low compared to the same course in regular mode. It will cost about INR 15,000 to INR 1,50,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Working professionals mostly choose this learning method as it allows them to earn and learn simultaneously. It is also helpful in providing support to studies.
Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education Admission 2023
Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education admission for the July 2023 session is ongoing at several Colleges. Various colleges like the National Institute of Fashion Technology, JD Birla Institute, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University, and so on offer this diploma program in the distance program. Although the course fee for a Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education program is different in each University, the average fee is between INR 15,000 to INR 1,50,000
They can get the application form online from the official website of the respective university or offline at the university campus.
Students can apply for this diploma course via the university admission portal. You can apply if you meet the entry requirements. Admission will be offered directly. It is important for students to read the admission guidelines carefully and follow the steps before applying. Ensure that all the details and documents are filled out correctly when filling out the admission form.
At present, the admission portals of the following universities are open for session 2023-24:
- IGNOU is accepting online applications for admission to Diploma courses till 10 September 2023.
- Uttarakhand Open University invites admission to various diploma courses in distance mode, and the last date is 15 September 2023.
- UPRTOU invited online applications for admission to Diploma in Textile Designing distance education courses, Interested candidates can apply until 30 September 2023. Source
Eligibility for Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education
- Students have to go through college eligibility criteria before applying.
- Eligibility criteria vary from college to college.
- Class 10th/10+2 board pass with an aggregate of 45% marks from any recognized board of education (State Board or Central Board)
- Admission is based on either merit basis or any entrance exams which are equivalent to it.
Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education Fee
There is an average fee of INR 15,000 to INR 1,50,000 per year for this Distance Diploma in textile fabric Design. There is also a difference in fees between universities.
Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Step 1. To apply for admission to the university, go to the official website.
Step 2. Candidates need to fill out an online application form.
Step 3. Applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
Step 4. Payment should be made through credit/Debit cards for the application fee + entrance exam fee.
Step 5. If a candidate can also make cash payments through bank e-challan.
Step 6. The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Step 7. Take out the fee receipt.
Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education Documents Required for Admission
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education after 10th
The diploma in Textile Fabric Design distance education program is a short-term course that teaches students about the various aspects of textile fabric designing. For students who have completed their 10+2 and are interested in pursuing this course, this course offers several opportunities. This diploma course is offered by a number of universities throughout India.
Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|Indian Traditional Textiles||Computer Application I|
|Introduction to Textile Art and Craft II||Communication Skills in English|
|Drawing and Rendering||Introduction to Textiles|
|Creative Textile Design I||Structural Fabric Design I|
|Professional Management and Entrepreneurship||Color and Creation|
|Computer-Aided Textile Design||Introduction to Textile Art and Crafts I|
|Dyeing and Printing II||Sketching and Drawing|
|Structural Fabric Design III||Basics of Designing|
|Basic Textile Knitting||Computer Application II|
|Fashion Design and Illustration||Environmental Studies|
|Freehand Drawing and Painting||Dyeing and Printing I|
|Creative Textile Design II||Structural Fabric Design II|
Diploma in Textile Technology Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Many popular and reputed universities and institutes offer Diploma in textile technology in distance learning mode. Students who are interested in taking admission can choose the University of their choice. They must check the reputation of the university before taking admission. They should have the eligibility of 10+2 with 45% marks for admission to university.
Benefits of Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education
- In the Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education program, students learn how to evaluate and visualize a fabric with different aspects, comprehend yarns and threads, match colours to tones, and comprehend a colour palette.
- Long-term employment as a textile decorator or assistant designer benefits from these skills. The course’s main advantages are its short length and efficient communication of the fundamental principles of textile design and fabric management.
- After that, one can pursue a master’s degree in textile design in addition to work options.
Scope after Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education
After completing of Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education, students have many career scopes in relevant fields. Students will have options to choose public or private sectors. Numerous reputed companies from India and Aboard offer serval job posts with a handsome salary package for diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education aspirants.
Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education Career Opportunities & Jobs
A successful student may seek employment in the public or private sectors after completing the course. One can find jobs in the government sector at the Indian Ministry of Textiles. With a Diploma in Textile Design, the following top job profiles may be available to candidates:
|Colour and Design Consultant||Print and Pattern Designer|
|Textile and Surface Developer||Textile Illustrator|
|Colour and Trend Forecaster||Innovative Design Consultant|
|Strategic Intervener||Manager Trend & Forecast|
Q: Is there any specific age limit to apply for Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education?
Ans: No, If the candidate is eligible to apply then there is no specific age limit to apply for Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education.
Q: What is the duration of the Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education program?
Ans: The duration of the Diploma in Textile Fabric Design Distance Education program depends on the offering universities. However, most of the universities offer this course in 1 academic year duration.