Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission started for the Diploma Fashion Textile Design course for the academic year 2024 in Distance mode. This is a 1 to 2 years diploma course. Fashion and textile design create a cohesive and finished feature that can convey elegance through clothing or interior design. The diploma admission process is based on merit, and the entrance exam and study mode are based on distance education, online, and correspondence.
- Age Limit: There is no specific age limit to apply for this diploma course.
- Eligibility: Students have to score a minimum of 45%, in the 12th board examination.
- Duration: The course duration of a Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education is about one to two years.
- Salary: The average course fee is INR 1,00,000/- to INR 8,00,000/- per year, and the average salary is about INR 4.5L per year.
Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for the Diploma Fashion Textile Design course for the academic year 2024-25 in DDE. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
- SKU University has opened admission for Diploma Fashion Textile Design in distance mode for the 2024-25 session. All the students can apply before 29 February 2024 for admission. Apply Now
- Diploma Fashion Textile Design distance course admission started by NIILM University for the academic year 2024-25. The last date for admission application submission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education Admission Highlights:
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design.
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of the Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design is 1 Year.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 1,00,000 – INR 8,00,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|PG Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design, Bachelor in Fashion & Textile Design etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 L per annum
|Textile Designer, Fashion Designer, Carpet Designer, Research Assistant, Carpet Designer, etc.
Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education Admission Process 2024
- Visit the official website of the college/university for taking admission.
- Fill out the application form completely with the required details.
- If any error is found in the application form or an Incomplete application form will be rejected
- The application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online payment of application fee can be paid via Credit/Debit Card & Net Banking
- Offline payment of application fee can be paid through e-challan
- Submit the application form along with the application fee
- After successful submission of the application form & fee, take a printout for future use.
Documents Required for Admission in Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education:
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10th certificate
- Driving license
- 10+2 certificate
Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education Syllabus
The themes or subjects of study for the one-year Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education programme are listed below. It should be remembered that each college may have a different syllabus.
|Subjects of Study
|Computer application I
|Introduction to textiles
|Sketching and drawing
|Communication skills in English
|Introduction to textile art and craft II
|The creative textile design I
|Drawing and rendering
|Indian traditional textiles
|Computer-aided textile design
|Introduction to Textile Art and craft I
|Professional management and entrepreneurship
|Colour and creation
|Structural Fabric Designing I
|Structural Fabric Design II
|Basics of designing
|Dyeing and printing II
|Computer applications II
|Structural Fabric Design III
|Fashion design and illustration
|Dyeing and printing I
|Basic textile knitting
|Freehand Drawing and painting
|Creative textile design II Creative textile design II
Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education Skills Required
|A keen sense of color, pattern, shape, and detail, as well as a strong sense of style.
|Creative and possess strong sketching and layout skills.
|Precise and meticulous work practices.
|Calculation and analytical skills.
|The capacity to make wise decisions.
|Desirable communication skills.
|The capacity to make concessions to satisfy the demands of manufacturers or to provide the textile designs that their clients desire.
|Crew expertise, the ability to communicate information clearly, and the capacity to follow directions.
|The capacity for observation while dealing with weaving tuners.
|The ability to meet deadlines, and knowledge of computer-aided design and making.
Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education Careers
|Ready to wear designer
|Fashion blog writer
Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education Future scope
One might continue their education and pursue a Postgraduate or Ph.D. after completing the Diploma Fashion Textile Design Distance Education program. They will learn more, and their language abilities will improve. Upon graduation, graduates can work in the public or private sectors.
- PG Diploma/MBA – A student’s second programme of choice is a PGDM if they choose to continue their studies in the same field. The eligibility requirements for this two-year course include holding a diploma degree in a related field.
- PhD – Candidates may pursue a PhD after graduation if they desire to enter the teaching profession. The study lasts three to five years, and the requirements include a diploma degree in a related field.
Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design top Colleges in India
There are a lot of Colleges/Universities that offer diploma courses in fashion and textile design some of them are listed below:
- Subharati University distance education
- MKU Distance education
- SO DU
- Amity University distance education
- Pondechery University distance education
- MG University distance education admission