Diploma Front Office Operation Distance Education Admission 2024: Diploma in Front Office Operation is a two-year diploma course. Customer service, sales, and industry experts who provide advisory services are considered part of front-office operations. The admission is based on the Merit-Based/Entrance Exam, and there are 3 study modes you can choose one of the following (Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence).
There is no specific age limit in this diploma course, and the duration of the diploma course is about two years, but you have to score a minimum of 45% in 10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board. The fees of this diploma course are INR 50,000 – INR 1,00,000 per annum, and the salary is about INR 2.5 L per annum.
Diploma in Front Office Operation includes subjects like front office operations, accounts, computer applications, business communication, etc. Various job options are there for students after completing the course like front office associate, customer service, receptionist, etc.
Diploma in Front Office Operation Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Indian Institute of Skill Development Training has accepted admission for the Diploma in Front Office Operation course. The last date for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
- Online Manipal has started admission for the Diploma in Front Office Operation for the academic year 2024. Students can apply before 29 February 2024. Source
- Diploma in Front Office Operation course admission started at Singhania University in Distance Education mode. 29 February 2024 is the last date for admission. Source
Diploma Front Office Operation Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Diploma in Front Office Operation.
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|2 – 3 years
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 50,000 – INR 1,00,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|PG Diploma in Front Office Operation, Bachelor in Front Office Operation, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 2.5 L per annum
|Front Office Executive, Customer Service Executive, Front Desk Operator, Receptionist, Front office staff, etc.
Diploma Front Office Operation DDE Admission 2024
Diploma in Front Office Operation Distance Education admission has started for various universities. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Candidates can read the admission guidelines properly, check the fee and eligibility, and fill out the admission form before the last date. Approved universities in India charge a registration fee for the front office operation program. Applicants/registrants for the Diploma programme pay a fee of INR 200 to INR 1,000.
The Diploma in Front Office Operations program is followed by 24 weeks of industrial training. The course curriculum comprises topics like cash billing, business communication, communication skills, hotel accounting, etc.
Diploma Front Office Operation DDE Eligibility
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be admitted to the Diploma Front Office Operation DDE program.
- 10+2/12th with English as a primary subject from an approved state/central board.
Diploma Front Office Operations DDE Fees
Many universities from all over India offer Diploma Front Office Operations programs. The cost of this diploma program depends on the universities. The average cost fee is INR 50,00 to INR 1,00,000 per annum.
Diploma in Front Office Operation DDE Admission Process 2024
- Visit the university’s official website to access the application form for admission
- Check the eligibility criteria and apply for admission
- Fill out the application form, upload documents in the prescribed format & pay the application fee.
- Incomplete/Incorrect application form will be rejected.
- Application fees can be paid through online or offline mode.
- For online mode, pay the fee via Credit/Debit Card & Net Banking
- For Offline mode, pay the fee through e-challan and Demand Draft.
- Take a printout of the application form & fee receipt for further process
Documents Required for Diploma Front Office Operation Distance Education Admission
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- 10th certificate
- Driving license
- 10+2 certificate
Diploma Front Office Operation Distance Education Syllabus
|Front Office Operations
|Application of Computers
|Principles of Accounts
|Introduction to Tourism, Travel, and Hotel Industry
|An Overview of Room Division
|Hotel Rooms and Tariff Structure
Diploma in Front Office Operation Distance Education Salary
After completing the diploma front office operation program, candidates will be offered an attractive salary package. Many reputed companies offer multiple respected job posts like customer service agents, receptionists, front office managers, etc. The basic salary will be around INR 2.5 lakhs per annum. Apart from this, candidates can make their career abroad also.