Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education: The Diploma in Account & Finance Distance Education is one of the best courses. The essential eligibility criteria for this course are 10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board with a minimum of 45% marks. UGC-approved and many of the universities offer it. The duration of the course is one year.
Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education Admission updates: February 2024
- Applications are currently being accepted by IMTS Institute for their Diploma in Account Finance Distance in many specializations. Applications must be submitted by 29 February 2024. Apply now
- Applications for the Diploma in Account Finance Distance course at Mangalayatan University are now being accepted; the deadline is 29 February 2024. Apply now
- Admission to Subharti University Haryana’s Diploma in Account Finance DDE programme for the 2024–2025 academic year has been made public. Please send in your application before 29 February 2024. Apply now
- The deadline for NIILM University’s Diploma in Account Finance Distance course has been moved up to 29 February 2024. Apply now
A candidate must pass 12th from a recognized board of Higher Secondary Education.
Students can apply for admission to this diploma course in account finance through a merit/entrance exam.
The average salary of a Diploma in Account Finance distance education holder is approx 3.86 Lakhs per year at the start of their career.
Approx. Course Fee
The average fee for this course is about INR 15,000/- to INR 2,50,000/- per annum.
Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education Admission Highlight
|Type of Course
|Full Form of Course
|Diploma in Account & Finance
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of the Diploma in Account & Finance is 1 Year.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 15,000 – INR 2,50,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Account & Finance, PG Diploma in Account & Finance etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3 L per annum
|Cost Accountant, Accounting Clerk, Tax Accountant, Billing Clerk, etc.
Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education Eligibility
- Class 10+2/Intermediate exam pass with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board/university are eligible for this course.
- Those who wish to pursue the Diploma in Accounting and Financing must take Math as a course.
Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education Fee
The average fee for the course is varying from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 per annum. Every institute has its own fee structure that’s why the fee for the Diploma in Account Finance is not the same at all universities/institutes. Students should visit the official website for the fee structure before applying for admission.
Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education Admission Process 2024
Step 1. The candidate should go to the official website of the college for filling out the admission form.
Step 2. The candidate should fill in the details in the application form correctly. Otherwise, University will cancel the form.
Step 3. Candidates can pay the application fee + entrance exam fee through Net Banking/Credit cards/Debit cards.
Step 4. You can also make the payment through the bank e-challans.
Step 5. University will deliver the registration confirmation details to the candidates through e-mail and SMS.
Documents Required for Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education Admission
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education Syllabus
Given that this is a one-year programme, the online and distance learning diploma in financial management’s curriculum is split into two semesters. The table below contains the program’s syllabus:
|Management Theory & Practice
|Taxation-Direct or Indirect
|Cost & Management Accounting
|Financial Institutions & Market
|Financial Accounting & Analysis
|Tax Insurance and Retirement Planning
|Information Systems for Managers
- Candidates who have earned both a bachelor’s degree from a recognised board and their 10+2 from a recognised board are eligible for a 1-year programme in financial management.
- It is a programme for professionals in the workforce who wish to advance faster in the same industry.
- Students who desire to work in accounting, finance, and management can also pursue a certificate in financial management as a course to expand their skills.
Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education Salary in India
Graduates of the Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education can get different salaries based on what they choose to specialise in. In India, a Diploma in Account Finance salary can be affected by things like experience, location, and the business in which the person works. Internships and work placements can help graduates earn more money because they give them more experience.
For graduates, the average pay for a job that requires a Diploma in Accounting and Finance is INR 3 LPA.
Diploma in Account Finance Distance Education Benefits
- The diploma in Account Finance Distance Education programme develops participants’ managerial and technical abilities in addition to giving them knowledge of banking and finance operational issues.
- For professionals interested in a career in finance-related fields, it is helpful to comprehend the function of a finance manager.
- Their knowledge and skill in the subject of finance will also be improved by specialization.
Diploma in Accounting and Finance in Delhi/ NCR
Numerous colleges in Delhi and NCR, offer Diploma courses in accounting and finance. Below is the name of some top colleges that will help students choose a better college.
- Amity University Online
- Management Development Institute
- AKB Institute of Finance and Management
- NIIT Rohtak
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
- Indian Institute of Finance