Diploma in Customer Relationship Distance Education Admission 2023: Diploma in Customer Relationship DDE is a one year program which can be pursued after the class 12th. This is a great choice for those who like to interact with people and want to go in the fields of customer or clients handling. Admission for this course is taking place. Read the full article for complete information.
The entry requirement for the distance course of Diploma in Customer Relationship is a 12th pass in any stream with 50% marks.
The duration of the distance Diploma in Customer Relationship course is one year.
The average fee of Diploma in Customer Relationship distance mode course is about INR 15,000 to INR 50,000 per annum.
After completing Diploma in Customer Relationship course through distance education, students can get a good job opportunity with a handsome salary package of about INR 3 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA.
Diploma in Customer Relationship DDE Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Diploma|
|Full Form of Course||Diploma in Customer Relationship|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 15,000 – INR 1,50,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Diploma in Communication, Diploma in Public Relations, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Customer Service Executive, PR Manager, Communications Manager, Client Services Manager, Account Manager, etc.|
Diploma in Customer Relationship Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission is going on for the Diploma in Customer Relationship distance program. Many universities have started taking online applications from interested students for the 2023 admission cycle. Admission forms can be submitted to the university online or offline.
Interested students need to meet the eligibility criteria to be considered for admission into the distance Diploma in Customer Relationship program. All the applicants must submit their admission forms before the last date. No applications will be allowed to be submitted after that.
To take admission into this distance Diploma in Customer Relationship course, students don’t need to take any entrance. Admission is offered directly into this course.
Diploma in Customer Relationship DDE Eligibility
To get admission to a Diploma in Customer Relationship Distance Education program, students must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Students have to complete their HSC (10+2)/Intermediate exam from any stream from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum 50% marks is required for admission to this program.
- Admission to this program is based on the merit list.
Diploma in Customer Relationship DDE Admission Process:
- The candidates should fill the application form through the online portal of the college.
- All the information provided in the application form should be correct.
- Enter the personal and academic details and upload the required documents.
- Candidates can pay the application fee + entrance exam fee through both online or offline modes.
- The confirmation notification for the admission will be sent through email or SMS to the candidate.
Documents required for admission in Diploma in Customer Relationship DDE
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Diploma in Customer Relationship DDE Skills Required
Professionals need skills other than academic achievement to be excellent Customer Relationship Managers. These abilities not only assist managers in retaining clients but also in enhancing the organization’s brand value. The following abilities are required:
- The ability to think critically.
- Communication and presenting skills are exceptional.
- Empathy combined with excellent negotiating skills.
- Time management that is efficient and proactive.
- Expertise in a wide range of technological fields.