Diploma in Event Management Distance Education Admission 2024: The course is well-structured to make professionals in the creation and development of large/small events at a personal or corporate level. To gets Admission to the Diploma in Event Management a candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board of education. A lot of Universities/Institutes offer this diploma course at the fee range of INR 20,000 to 80,000 per year.
A degree in event management is the best career selection for organizing events and parties. Nowadays, the craze of events is moving to the next level of our society. In this article, we are mainly discussing this “Diploma in Event Management” course.
Diploma in Event Management Distance Education Admission updates: February 2024
- The IMTS Institute is inviting qualified applicants to submit an application by 29 February 2024, for admission to the Diploma in Event Management distance education programme for the 2024–25 academic year. Apply now
- The Diploma in Event Management open learning admissions procedure for the 2024–25 batch has begun at Subharti University. Finalise the admissions process by 29 February 2024. Apply now
- Admission to the Diploma in Event Management DDE programme for the 2024–2025 academic year is now open at NIILM University. Please submit your applications by 29 February 2024, the extended date. Apply now
- For the academic year 2024–2025, IGNOU is accepting applications for admission to its Diploma in Event Management programme. apply before 29 February 2024. Apply now
It is a 1-years diploma course divided into four equal semesters to complete the whole class.
After graduating from this course, a candidate should quickly get a job like the Engineering Technologist post, Chief Engineer post, Operations Manager post, Workshop Manager post, or Project Manager post, with an excellent salary package.
Diploma in Event Management Distance Education Admission Highlight:
|Type of Course
|Full Form of Course
|Diploma in Event Management.
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of the Diploma in Event Management is 1 Year.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 20,000 – INR 80,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|PG Diploma in Event Management, BBA Event Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 L per annum
|Event Accounts manager, Event Coordinator, Customer Care Executive, Business Development Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, etc.
Diploma in Event Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students have to complete their (10+2)/Intermediate exam from a recognized board/university.
- A minimum of 45% of marks in 10+2 from a recognized board/institute is required for admission to this program.
- An age limit is not required for admission.
- For admission to the Diploma in Event Management, the Student needs to qualify for three significant subjects required for admission.
Diploma in Event Management Distance Education Admission Process 2024
- To apply for admission to the university, go to the official website.
- Candidates need to fill out an online application form.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by visiting the payment portal online by net banking, debit card, credit card, or offline mode by D.D., e-challans.
- Application forms with errors will be rejected.
- The confirmation notification for the admission will be sent through email or SMS to the candidate.
Documents Required for Diploma in Event Management Distance Education Admission
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Diploma in Event Management Distance Education Subject
|Public Relations (PR)
Diploma in Event Management Distance Education Benefits
- The governmental and private sectors both provide a wide range of career opportunities to applicants.
- Candidates may also pursue additional research on the topic.
- Students can gain a full knowledge and grasp of numerous accounting facts with the aid of a diploma in event management.
- After meeting certain requirements, they can also pursue teaching positions in schools, colleges, and universities.
Top Distance Diploma in Event Management Colleges in India
Many universities in India offer a course called Diploma in Event Management. Since it’s a form of specialization, it requires both practical and academic study, which helps them learn more about the course. Here is a list of the best colleges in India that offer Diploma in Event Management programs.
|Name of the College
|National Institute of Event Management
|The University of Mumbai
|Impact Institute of Event Management (IIEM)
|Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication
|International Institute of Fashion Technology
|National Academy of Event Management and Development
|National Academy of Event Management and Development
|Thadomal Shahani Centre for Media and Communication
Diploma in Event Management IGNOU
Many universities open their admission window every for Diploma in Event Management Distance Education programs and IGNOU is one of them. The duration of this diploma program in IGNOU is a minimum of one year and a maximum of 3 years.
The course fee is 8,000 Indian rupees and there is no maximum age restriction for this diploma program. The minimum qualification for a distance diploma in the event management program at IGNOU is the candidate must 12th from a recognized board in India.
Diploma in Event Management Distance Education Skills Required
People looking for positions in teaching or photography get a professional boost through the Diploma in Event Management course. Additionally, it gives job seekers a choice of professional options at different multinational organizations. The following are some of the abilities that graduates with a diploma in event management must possess:
|Eye For Detail
|Strong Communication Skills