Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education: Distance Diploma Hardware Networking is a distance learning program to learn about hardware networking. The academic cost of this course is INR 11,000 to 60,000. Eligibility of candidates will be based on 10+2 in science. Its criteria do not require an entrance exam score. This course can be pursued from SMU, Chandigarh University, and IGNOU. Its syllabus is based on subjects like troubleshooting, operating systems, and network protocols.
After acquiring the certificate of this diploma, candidates can apply for jobs like computer support specialist, help desk technician, and network administrator with a salary of INR 7 to 13 LPA. The course is certified by UGC and DEB. Applications for this course will be received till August 2024.
What is Distance Diploma Hardware Networking?
Distance Diploma Hardware Networking is a flexible and convenient program for working professionals. Its curriculum is designed in similar ways as designed for regular diplomas. It is available at various institutes such as IGNOU, SMU, and Chandigarh University. Eligibility is not based on the entrance exam; it just requires 10+2 with a 50% score.
Why Study Distance Diploma Hardware Networking?
- Affordability: Distance Diploma Hardware Networking is an affordable course with fees ranging from INR 11000 to 60000.
- Flexibility: There is flexibility in scheduling your study time and taking recorded lectures of the classes.
- Promising Career: This diploma program has a good scope in the professional field with jobs including computer support specialist, help desk technician, and network administrator.
- Skills: A candidate will acquire analytical, communication, logical, and critical thinking skills.
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education Latest Updates: February 2024
- Admission for the Diploma in Hardware Networking started by the IISDT for the January academic session, students can fill out the application form by the last date of 15 March 2024. Source
- Sophia Online College has commenced the admission process for Diploma in Hardware Networking programmes for the 2024 academic year, apply by the last date of 15 March 2024. Source
- National Council of Training Academy offers admission for Diploma in Hardware Networking courses, students can apply before the last date 10 March 2024. Source
- NIEIT started the admission for the Diploma in Hardware Networking for the 2024 academic session, apply before the last date 15 March 2024. Source
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Diploma in Hardware & Networking
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of the Diploma in Hardware & Networking is 1 Year.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 15,000 – INR 40,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|PG Diploma in Animation & Multimedia, B.Sc in Hardware & Networking, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 2 L per annum
|Router Operator, Hardware Executive, Network Engineer, System Engineer, Network Engineer, etc.
Diploma Hardware & Networking Distance Education Admission 2024
Distance education programs in Hardware & Networking are offered by various universities. For admission, students must possess the required education qualification with good marks from a recognized institution/board. In this course, Students will gain an in-depth understanding of networking topics and hardware systems.
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education Eligibility
Students who have completed their 12th grade from any recognized board can pursue a diploma in hardware and networking through distance learning. No specific stream is required. Students need 50% of their total marks to get admission to the course. One who belongs to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5% at the time of admission.
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education Admission Process 2024
- The registration form should be filled out through the college’s online portal.
- On the entry form, all of the information should be correct.
- The application fee and the fee for the entrance test can be paid online or in person.
- The individual will get an email or text message letting them know that they have been accepted.
Documents Required for Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10th certificate
- Driving license
- 10+2 certificate
- D.O.B. certificate
- Caste certificate
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education Subjects
|Subjects of Study
|Fundamentals of Information Technology & Operating Systems
|Basics of Electronics & Microprocessors
|Pc Assembling & Troubleshooting
|Programming in C
|Communication & Soft Skills
|Hardware Lab-I (PC Assembling & Troubleshooting)
|Windows 2003 Server Administration
|Software Lab-1 (Windows 2003 Server & Linux)
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester – I
|Semester – II
|Practical Paper – I ( Computer Hardware)
|Practical Paper I ( Windows Server 2003 )
|Practical Paper-II ( Computer Operating Sys.)
|Practical Paper-II ( Network Security & Linux)
|Computer Operating System and Software Maintenance
|Windows Server 2003 Network Technology
|Computer Hardware Maintenance and up-gradation
|Network Fundamentals, Network Security & Linux
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education Career Options
Candidates who have pursued hardware and networking courses can find jobs at companies from start-ups to multinationals. The success of any business depends on qualified employees who can resolve technical issues and network in the organization. Jobs are also available in government departments and educational institutions. Some employment experts hardware can search.
Students are placed in popular organizations such as Acer India, Hewlett, Intel, Casio, Juniper, Dell, etc., and earn a decent salary. They can work in different job profiles like Service technician, Router Operator, etc., which are given below, and grow in their career.
|Acer India (Pvt.) Ltd.
|Colleges & Universities
|Microchip Technologies India
|Casio India Company
|Comarco Wireless Technologies
|Technical Support Executive
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education Salary
Students who have completed a Diploma in Hardware & Networking through distance education can get a decent salary package in a related field. Hardware and Networking is the essential part of the Information Technology or IT sector. The demand for such candidates is high and increasing daily. One can earn Rs. 2 L to 5 L per annum initially.
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education Benefits
- After finishing the course, graduates can get more master’s and doctoral degrees (MPhil and PhD).
- Some of their main jobs are in the fields of professional, scientific, and technical services, public administration and safety, and financial and insurance services.
- Certification from Government Authorized Assessment Agencies.
- Lifetime Validity of the Certificate.
- There is a lifetime verification of the certificate.
- You will receive job assistance based on your area of interest.
Diploma in Hardware & Networking Distance Education FAQs?
Question 1: What can I do after completing a diploma in hardware and networking?
Ans: Various career options are available for diploma holders in the IT sector. As an IT professional, you may work at the Help Desk, support networks, provide field support, support servers or networks, or manage Internet systems.
Question 2: How do hardware and networking work?
Ans: Any network is comprised of hardware devices. A user device (laptop, PDA, phone), a router, a server, and a gateway are among these. Data transfer from Any network architecture is based on the basic objective of transmitting data from one hardware device to another.
Question 3: Is Hardware and Networking Course Useful?
Ans: Higher education options for computer engineers include bachelor’s degrees and postgraduate diplomas. There are many job opportunities available to individuals with a Hardware and Networking Diploma.