Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education: It takes one year to finish. Human resource management is part of an organization that takes care of everything that has to do with the people who work there. The Merit-Based/Entrance Exam is used to choose candidates. Distance Education, Online, and Correspondence are the main ways to study.
Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- Students are invited to apply for the Diploma Human Resource Management distance education programme at IMTS Institute for the 2024–2025 academic year. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply now
- Admission has started at Subharti University for the 2024–2025 Diploma Human Resource Management open learning programme. Students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply now
- The Diploma Human Resource Management DDE admissions for the 2024–25 session have been announced by NIILM University Haryana. 28 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply now
- Admissions for the Diploma in Human Resource Management at SKU University started for the 2024–2025 academic year. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply now
10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board with a minimum of 45% is the minimum eligibility criteria to enroll for the Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance education Admission.
Course Fee Structure
The average fee is about INR 10,000 to INR 1,00,000 per annum.
The starting salary after the Human Resource Management ODL course diploma is about INR 3.6 L per annum.
Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full Form of Course
|Diploma in Human Resource Management.
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 10,000 – INR 1,00,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management, Bachelor in Human Resource Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.6 L per annum
|Hr Trainee Manager, Domain Expert, Performance Analyst, Hr Manager, etc.
Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education Eligibility
To get admission to a diploma in human resource management course, students must fulfil the eligibility criteria given below.
- Students have to pass (10+2)/PUC or equivalent exam from any stream from a recognized board/university.
- A minimum of 45% mark is required to obtain the 10+2/PUC exam for admission to this program.
- There are no age criteria required for admission.
Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission Process 2024
- Step 1: The application form for admission to the institute will be available on the institute’s official website.
- Step 2: The candidate should provide the correct details during the application.
- Step 3: If any information in the application form is found wrong, the application will be rejected.
- Step 4: You should make the payment for the application fee & entrance exam fee through online or offline mode.
- Step 5: The candidate will get the fee receipt as soon as the fee is submitted.
- Step 6: The candidate will get an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Documents Required for Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- 10th Certificate
- Driving License
- 10+2 Certificate
Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education Subject List
- Management Theory and Practice
- Organizational Behavior
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management System
- Industrial Relations & Labor Laws
- Essentials of HRM
- Organization Culture
- Business Law
Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education Course Specializations
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting & Analysis
- Information Systems for Managers
- Essentials of HRM
- Industrial Relations & Labor Laws
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment, and Selection
Scope of Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education
Upon completing Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education courses, there are numerous chances for employment. One can seek positions in the industry or pursue higher education.
- After completing Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education courses, one can continue their education by enrolling in bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD programs.
- Candidates with a PhD are qualified to work as lecturers and professors.
- Also, there are numerous positions in the industry. Some positions that can be applied for include HR manager, HR generalist, HR recruiter, HR expert, Compensation Manager, and Employee Relations Manager.
Benefits of Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education
- Companies hire successful candidates to work in HR departments, HR planning/recruitment, HR auditing, etc., where they help manage people and boost morale.
- Candidates could look for work at corporate headquarters, multinational corporations, banks, and other financial institutions, as well as in the public and private sectors.
- They might go to college and teach at the same time.
Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education Skills Required
A Diploma in Human Resource Management is designed to assist students in reaching their goals by covering a wide range of topics. To become an HR Manager, you need to know a lot about different things, like how to communicate, the Analytics approach, etc. Here are the skills you need:
|Time Management Skills
|Good Planning skills
|HRM Knowledge and Expertise
|Analytically Driven & Oriented
|Critical Thinking Skill
Diploma in Human Resource Management Distance Education Salary
A Diploma in Human Resource Management distance education degree in India can lead to a rewarding career in various fields. In India, the average salary for a distance diploma in HRM is INR 3.6 LPA. Job profile, location, performance, and knowledge determine graduate salaries and annual earnings. Depending on the experience and skill set possessed, salaries may vary. With higher education degrees and experience, students can increase their income even further.