Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education: Admission to Diploma in Marketing Management started in Distance mode for the 2024-25 academic year. Distance Diploma in Marketing Management is a one-year diploma course. With this diploma program, students will learn about Marketing Strategist, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, etc. All students now get more details in free counseling about the course at 9210989898.
Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education Admission Latest update: February 2024
- IGNOU opens admission for PGDMM for the academic year 2024. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
- Diploma in Marketing Management admission opens in Indian Institute of Skill Development. The last date for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
- SKU University offers admission to PGDMM for the academic 2024. Admission’s last date will be 29 February 2024. Source
For admission into the Diploma in Marketing Management distance learning, the minimum percentage required is 45% in 10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board. There is no specific age limit.
The average salary after a Diploma in Marketing in distance learning is about INR 15,000 – INR 50,000 per annum.
After completing the course Diploma in Marketing Management in distance mode, the average salary is about INR 3.5 LPA.
The admission process for the Diploma in Marketing Distance Education is based on the Merit-Based/Entrance Exam, and the study mode is divided into three types Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence. You can choose one of them.
Diploma in Marketing Management DDE Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full Form of Course
|Diploma in Marketing Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 15,000 – INR 50,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Diploma in Telemarketing, etc
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 LPA
|Marketing Strategist, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, etc.
Diploma in Marketing Management Admission 2024
Admission for the Diploma in Marketing Management for the 2024 session is commencing. The admission portal is open at many institutions. Students can register and fill up the admission form at the earliest. Admission is merit-based, based on the class 12th marks.
Most universities follow the same procedure for admission. Before applying, it becomes necessary that students fulfill the basic eligibility requirements. It is a must for applicants to submit the admission form before the deadline.
Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Students have to pass class 12th board exams from a recognized state board or central board.
- A minimum of 45% marks is required for admission to this course
- There are no age criteria required for admission.
Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education Admission Process
- Visit the official website of the University/College to apply for this course
- Fill out the application form correctly with the required details & Upload the documents as required.
- Incomplete & Inappropriate forms with errors will be rejected.
- Submit the application form along with the application fee.
- Registration confirmation will be received by email and SMS
Documents Required for Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- 10th certificate
- 10+2 certificate
- D.O.B. certificate
- Caste certificate
Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Management Theory & Practice
|Financial Accounting & Analysis
|Information Systems for Managers
Diploma in Marketing Management After 12th
Numerous students from all over India search for admission every year in various colleges after completing their 12th because of its elopement area. The way demand for marketing staff is growing day by day; a marketing management diploma is a better option for students.
The course is perfect for those students who have just completed their 12th board and are looking for a diploma course that can provide them with a good job in a short time with a good salary package. After completing this program, aspirants can get jobs like Market Research Analyst, Sales Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, and many others.
Courses After Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education
Students can take another course to improve their marketing management skills after they finish the Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education course. Here are some courses that students can take.
- Certification Courses on Digital Marketing (Udemy, UpGrad, Coursera, Simplilearn, etc.)
- Advanced certification courses from Google, prominent IIMs
- BBA in digital marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing (PGDM)
Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education Benefits
- Students who enroll in the diploma program in marketing management get information and tips and tricks for marketing a business that is essential in today’s competitive global industry.
- It gives aspiring students the managerial skills to carry out their duties more effectively and efficiently in the marketing, communication, or sales departments.
Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education Employment Areas
- Arts Organizations
- Computer Companies
- Construction Firms
- Department Stores
- Food Processing Companies
- Manufacturing Firms
- Research & Educational Institutes
- Utility Companies
Diploma in Marketing Management Distance Education Job Types
- Advertising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- New Product Manager
- Sales Manager