Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Admission: The two-year program teaches skills and knowledge for becoming a nursing assistant. The requirements for eligibility are 10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board with a score of 50%, and there is no age limit.
The admissions process depends on merit or an entrance exam, and there are three ways to study: regular, online, or at a distance. The average cost of tuition is between INR 15,000 and INR 1,00,000 per year, and the average salary is INR 2.5 LPA.
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- According to UGC guidelines, universities not offering an open-distance learning course in Diploma in Nursing Assistant.
- If the UGC could update its regulations We’ll update you with the updated information about the Diploma in Nursing Assistant programme.
- Some universities offer diploma in nursing assistant courses in regular method so if you are interested, you may apply in regular mode.
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full Form of Course
|Diploma in Nursing Assistant
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Average Course Fees
|INR 15,000 – INR 1,00,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Nursing Assistant, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 2.5 L per annum
|Nursing in-charge, Emergency Nurses, Nursing assistants, Head Nursing Services, etc.
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Admission
Admission is going on for the distance diploma in the Nursing Assistant program for the session 2024-25. Many Popular Universities are offering this program to students. Students need to qualify for 10+2 with 45% marks from recognized boards. Admission is based on the merit score. Students must visit and apply at the official website.
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Eligibility
- To be eligible for this course, the minimum qualification of the 12th level is required.
- An aggregate mark of 45% during matric exams is required.
- 40% marks in case of ST/SC category students required.
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education fees
The average range of fee structure of the Diploma in Nursing Assistant(DNA) course is Rs 15,000 – Rs 1,00,000 per year. The course duration is 02 years. There is no age limit for Students who want to pursue this diploma course.
Diploma in Nursing Assistant DDE Admission Process 2024
- Step 1. Candidates can visit the official website for admission to the college.
- Step 2. Candidates can get admission by filling out the online application form on the admission portal of the college’s official website.
- Step 3. In the application form, applicants must fill in all the correct details.
- Step 4. Payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made by net banking.
- Step 5. The candidates can make payments through a bank e-challan.
- Step 6. The candidates will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Documents Required for Admission in Diploma in Nursing Assistant DDE
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- 10th certificate
- Driving license
- 10+2 certificate
- D.O.B. certificate
- Caste certificate
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Syllabus
|Introduction to Nursing
|Introduction to Pharmacology
|Basic Human Sciences (Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology)
|Community Health Nursing
|Principles of Epidemiology and Epidemiological Methods
|Family Health Nursing care
Distance Diploma in Nursing Assistant Course in Delhi
Distance Diploma in Nursing Assistant is a two-year course that offers to learn the skills needed to work as a nursing assistant. This course can be completed through distance. Students can study from anywhere in Delhi. After completing this course, students will be able to work as nursing assistants in hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities. Graduates of this course may earn an average salary of INR 2.5 Lakh per annum.
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Job Opportunities
The potential for nursing care assistants is enormous. This industry offers various jobs, career development, and tremendous opportunities for progress. The industries in which this expert is employed are
- Private and Government Hospitals
- Nursing Homes
- Healthcare Systems Clinics and
- Community Health Centers (CHCs)
In-home care settings are an option for nursing assistants. There is an urgent demand for nurses from the general ward to the operating room.
Any of the top medical colleges are available to candidates who desire to pursue higher education in nursing. The recommended course for finishing this program is a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.).
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Salary
Graduates with a Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education program can get different salaries depending on what specialization they choose. A person’s experience, location, and the industry they work in can also affect their salary in India. Internships and work placements can help graduates earn more money because they give them more experience. The average salary for a Diploma in Nursing Assistant job is between INR 2 and 6 LPA.
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Top Colleges in India
The best Diploma in Nursing Assistant Colleges in India is listed below:
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee Paramedical and Health Science
|Government Dharmapuri Medical College
|Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University
|Dr. MGR Medical University
|Surabi School of Nursing
|Ayush and Health Sciences University
|DS Institute of Paramedical Science and Nursing
|DP Institute Of Professional Studies
|SRM Institute of Technology
Diploma in Nursing Assistant Distance Education Skills
A diploma in nursing also offers several crucial skills required to be a successful professional. Nurses must engage with patients since they frequently stay with them. Some abilities for nursing diploma holders include:
|Thinking critically and solving problems creatively