JVBI Distance Education Admission: Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education admission last date was 31 August 2023 for the academic session 2023-24. JVBI DDE has started the admission process for various UG and PG courses. The mode of applying for the distance course is online through the official web portal @www.jvbi.ac.in/dde. There are different fields, including English literature, Commerce, Science, Yoga, and Jainism.
www.jvbi.ac.in.dde Latest News
- Admissions for the January 2023 session of Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Distance Education are closed now. The deadline to apply was 31 August 2023. Read the notification here.
- Candidates can find out more by going to the university’s website. Click Here
JVBI Distance Courses like BA, BCom, MA, Preksha Life Skill, & more are provided to eligible students. Also, there are numerous specializations or disciplines available for each program. Jain Vishva Bharati University has launched the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) for students to provide quality education to all needy students. The University was established in Ladnun, Rajasthan.
- Jain Vishva Bharati Institute provides special certificate courses in Yoga for students for a duration of 6 months.
- The 3-year BA, BCom distance course costs around Rs 6000 per year at JVBI.
JVBI Distance Education Overview
|University Name||Jain Vishva Bharati Institute|
|Location||Dist Nagaur, Rajasthan|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
JVBI Distance Education Admission 2023
Jain Vishva Bharati University DDE Admission has begun now for the 2023 academic session, and the last date announced by the university for admission to UG, PG, and Certificate programs was 31 August 2023. JVBI offers BA, BCom, and MA programs in various specializations at UG and PG levels via Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. Students who are interested in getting admission at this university need to submit a filled application form on or before the deadline.
For Undergraduate courses, candidates should have 10+2 with 50% marks from the recognized Board. For the Postgraduate course, the candidate should have a graduation degree with 55% marks in the relevant stream from a recognized university. Under these courses and programs, candidates can gain knowledge and build their academic careers. University offers Job-oriented courses, which help them to improve their knowledge and career.
JVBI Distance Education Eligibility
- Distance UG Eligibility: Students have to pass 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks and are eligible for all the UG courses that JVB University offers
- Distance PG Eligibility: Students must complete a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a 45% to 55% grade point average and are eligible for all the PG courses offered by JVB University.
- There is no age limit and entrance exam available for any course.
JVBI Distance Education UG Admission
Applicants can submit their application form online or offline. JVB University Distance Education offers UG Courses, like BA and BCom. JVB University UG courses are open now for admission in 2023. The minimum eligibility for the students to get admission in the UG course has passed 10+2 with 50% marks from the recognized board.
JVBI Distance Education started the admission process for undergraduate courses for the session 2023-24. Students seeking admission to any UG course can fill out the application form by visiting the official website @www.jvbi.ac.in. Also, the university has set a deadline for submission of the application form, and Jain Vishva Bharati University Distance Education UG Admission 2023 last date was 31 August 2023.
The student’s selection is based on merit, determined by qualifying exams, written tests, and interviews that the JVB University conducts. The application notification and other details are available on the official website of Jain Vishva Bharati University Distance Education.
- BA: The Bachelor of Arts course is a UG-level course. In this course, students can learn BA in Hindi, Political Science, Prakrit, Non-Voilence and Peace, history, English, etc. The course duration is 3 to 6 years duration at Jain Vishva Bharati University Distance Education.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a 3 to 6 years duration course at Jain Vishva Bharati University Distance Education. The course learning is about Financial Accounting, Business, Regulatory framework, Service Tax, Business Statistics, Business Economics, Business Budgeting, Principles of Business Management and Corporate Accounting, etc.
JVBI Distance Education PG Admission
JVBI ODL has started admission to the postgraduate program for the academic session 2023-24. Students who are interested in taking admission to any PG course can submit the application form at the official website of the university. Jain Vishva Bharati University Distance Education PG Admission 2023. The last date to register for application was 31 August 2023.
The university offers only one PG course MA in 5 specializations, including Hindi, English, Jainology, Comparative Religion and Philosophy, Yoga and Science of Living, and Political Science. To qualify for the PG program, students must hold a bachelor’s degree with a relevant stream from a recognized university. There is no entrance exam required for admission to the MA course in distance mode. The application will be submitted online and offline.
- MA: Masters of Arts is a PG-level course with 2 years of duration. For eligibility for the MA course, students must have passed the UG degree with a relevant stream through a recognized board. Students also can apply for MA specializations like M.A. in Jainology, Comparative Religion and Philosophy, M.A. in Political Science, M.A. in Hindi, M.A. in English, etc.
JVBI Distance Education Application Form 2023
Jain Vishva Bharati University Admission Form submission’s last date was 31 August 2023. The application has been released for admission to courses like UG, PG, M.Phil, Certificate, and Diploma in the management of studies, social science, humanities, and science. Jain Vishva Bharati University Distance Education admission is based on the qualifying exam, written test, and interview.
Students can pay the application fee via debit card, credit card, or net banking. They can also take a printout for future use.
- The first thing the students need to do is visit the university’s official website.
- Applicants must fill out the application form on the official website and attach the required documents.
- Even though the form can be downloaded, students can also pick it up from the university.
- All applications require three coloured passport-size photos in addition to other course-specific documents.
- A completed application form must be submitted along with the fee required.
- The application fee is Rs. 250 and can be paid by cash or check.
- The application fee for admission to any course is Rs. 300, and it can be paid in cash or by DD.
- Please submit the form with a DD made out to the Registrar of the college.
NOTE. There is no refund for the application fee. All details provided by the students should be accurate and authentic. Regular and private students can apply for admission to the university.
JVBI Distance Education Admission Process 2023
How to Apply:
- If any candidate is interested in admission to the university, then Firstly, visit the university’s official website.
- Check the prospectus of the University and select the course.
- Open the link to the application process and form, which is in the Top section of the Website.
- Download it and Fill out the application form carefully. Candidates can also buy it from a university.
- Attach all required documents with the Application form. Some required documents are:
- Marksheets and Certificates of 10th.
- Marksheets and Certificates of 12th.
- Marksheets and Certificates of Graduation and Post-graduation, if applicable.
- Passport-size photograph.
- All required certificates (Health, Residential, Cast, etc.)
- Now, Submit the application form and send it to the JVBI before the deadline, along with the demand draft of INR 300/- (in case of online form). Prepare the Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, JVBI,” payable at Ladnun.
JVBI Distance Education Courses List
|Course Name||Course Specialization||Duration|
|Master Degree Courses||M.A. in Jainology Comparative Religion and Philosophy||2 Year|
|M.A.in Yoga & Science of Living||2 Year|
|M.A. in Political Science||2 Year|
|M.A. in Hindi||2 Year|
|M.A. in English||2 Year|
|Bachelor Degree Courses||B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)||3 Year|
|B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)||3 Year|
|Training Programme||Preksha Life Skill||10 Days|
JVBI Distance Education Fee Structure
|Name of the Programme||Fee Amount (in Rs)|
|M.A. in Jainology and Comparative Religion & Philosophy||6,550/-|
|M.A. in Yoga and Science of Living||11,050/-|
|M.A. in Political Science||7,050/-|
|M.A. in English||7,050/-|
|M.A. in Hindi||7,050/-|
|B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)||6,550/-|
|B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)||6,550/-|
JVBI Distance Education Result
To check the Jain Vishva Bharati University distance education result, students have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Jain Vishva Bharati Institute(JVBI).
- Click on the “Results” option from the menu.
- Enter the required details, such as your Registration number and Date of birth.
- Submit the information.
- JVBI distance results will be displayed on the screen
JVBI Distance Education Admit Card
The University updates admit cards on the Official website of the University. If any candidate wants to see and download the Admit card, they can visit the university’s website and download it. Candidates can also take a printout of the Admit card. (http://jvbi.ac.in).
JVBI Distance Education Placement
Jain Vishva Bharati University offers distance learners the most outstanding placement support. The institution recommends the top companies to the applicant to where the applicant can apply after receiving the degree. Additionally, the university equips its students with the necessary abilities, such as effective communication, soft skills, problem-solving techniques, etc., to help them pass the interviews held by prestigious businesses.
Students will benefit from these abilities when working for any company. Additionally, the university only grants aspirants genuine degrees validated by UGC-DEB. The degree itself has a high value in the job market. It is, therefore, possible for students to apply independently and present it to a number of employers.
JVBI Distance Education Key Points
- University provides the best Study material for Distance Learning students.
- The university offers Job-oriented courses.
- To provide a simple and easy way of education.
- University provides many other facilities like-
- Bank & Atm
- WIFI facility
- The university also provides the facility of a Library with 3000 books. A library is located at the centre of the University.
- The university provides the offline mode of an application process; no other mode is available.
- University offers the latest technology study material for students.
- Distance Education Courses List Available in Jain Vishva Bharati University
JVBI Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun – 341306, Dist. Nagaur, Rajasthan, India
FAQ Regarding JVBI Distance Education
Q: Does JVBI Distance Education offer a distance Yoga program?
Ans: Yes, Jain Vishva Bharti University offers a certificate and master’s program for a distance Yoga program.
Q: Is JVBI Distance Education valid?
Ans: The University is offering distance education. UGC-DEB has approved BA, BCom, and MA courses for distance education.
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.