Manipal University Distance Education?: As Per UGC-DEB, Manipal University doesn’t provide distance education programs in the 2023 session. It offered admission to the program in online and regular mode. Online Admissions for the 2023 sessions at Manipal University are going on for UG, PG, diploma, PG Diploma, and Ph.D. programs. Online at @manipal.edu, students can sign up for the courses before the last date.
The university aims to provide the best education possible by having them take more correspondence courses. With the help of the Karnataka government and the Manipal education and medical group, the university began an online education program.
Manipal University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Manipal University|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate courses|
Manipal University Distance Education Key Point?
Manipal University doesn’t offer any distance education courses at this time, but it provides various UG and PG programs in Online mode at the admission portal. The Offered UG programs are BBA, BCA, and BSc(IT), and the PG programs are MBA, MCA, and MSc(IT). Manipal University is a green campus that allows the eco-friendly process. Extensive use of rain-water harvesting structure, solid waste, and wastewater management system.
There are more facilities to supplement classroom teaching; these facilities encourage and aid the student in innovative thinking & pursuing careers of their choice. Manipal University of Higher Education campus is over 313 acres of what once used to be the desolate plateau of hard, laterite in north Karnataka Udupi district. It is home to almost 30,000 students and staff & Wi-Fi enables end-to-end restaurants, libraries, hostel rooms, labs & classrooms.
Note: The distance learning program offered by Manipal University has not been approved by DEB-UGC for the academic year 2023-24. However, it offers online courses. Only pupils’ questions are answered in this article.
Manipal University Distance Education Admission 2023?
Manipal University has many different courses in many different fields, such as Business Management, Business Studies, Marketing, Science, Computer Applications, and many more. Admission to these programs has been announced on the official website for the 2023 session. Students must have a bachelor’s degree from a well-known college or university in order to be chosen. Only students who meet the requirements will be able to get in.
Manipal University Distance Education UG Admission?
Among the courses that the university offers are UG courses such as BBA, BCA, BSc, etc. At Manipal University, UG degree programs in various specializations are offered over three years. The course is divided into six semesters and is approved by the University Grants Committee.
Upon completing a course successfully, the certificates and mark sheets will be delivered to the postal address provided within 3 months of the notification of results. In order to be eligible for this program, students must have completed two years of high school and three years of diploma-level education. Students are admitted according to their last qualification and merit list.
Manipal University Distance Education PG Admission?
Manipal University provides a two-year PG degree program in a number of disciplines. It offers MBA, MCA, and MSc (IT) programs under the postgraduate program domain. A graduate degree in any field is necessary to cover the minimum eligibility bracket for all PG programs.
Manipal MBA program applicants must have a qualified NEET score in order to be considered for admission. In order to be eligible for PG programs, students must have graduated from a recognized university with a degree in any discipline. Students will be selected based on their NEET scores and qualifying examination marks.
Manipal University Distance Education MBA?
Distance education is one of the great options for those who are not able to get admission into PG courses. Manipal University is offering distance MBA Admission in the stream of Management and IT.
Students have the option to submit applications online at the official website of MBA Distance Education. The eligibility criteria for admission of students are graduated from a recognized university. When deciding whether to admit a candidate, the results of their qualifying exams are taken into account. To be admitted to the Manipal MBA program, applicants must have a NEET qualifying score.
MBA Programs Specializations provided by Manipal University Distance Education?
- Finance Management
- Information System Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
Distance MBA Admission Procedure for Manipal University?
- Visit the official website for details on the brochure and admissions.
- Ask the admissions counselor for a link to the online application form.
- Fill out the online application form completely with the required data.
- Online credit cards, debit cards, or net banking payments are all accepted for application fees.
- Verify all the details, then submit the required documents.
- After reading the declaration, sign it to submit it.
- For updates on your application, constantly check the SMU website.
- Aadhar card
- Recent passport-size color photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm)
- Identity proof
- 10th, 12th mark sheets
- Graduation Mark sheets (all semester)
- A score on the Management Aptitude Test in case of MBA admission
Manipal University Application Form 2023
The admission process for all programs is online via the official website. Admission to the respective courses is dependent on the student’s marks they achieve in their qualifying examinations.
When students seek admission to distance education in India, one of the first names that comes to mind is Manipal University. In 2001, Manipal University Distance Education was established, and since then, it has offered UG and PG management and IT courses.
Manipal University Courses & Fee
|Course||Semester Fee||Exam Fee|
|Course||Semester Fee||Exam Fee|
|MBA (TAB Enabled)||Ist Sem. Rs 28,500/- & IInd Sem. Onwards Rs 17,000/-||Rs.2,300/-|
|MCA||Ist & IInd Sem. Rs 15,200/- & IIIrd Sem. Onwards Rs 16,200/-||Rs.2,300/-|
Manipal University Eligibility
- Students must have completed a 10+2 or equivalent degree from any recognized institution with a minimum of 50% for general admission and 45% for SC, ST, and OBC applicants and adequate proficiency in English.
- Students must have completed graduation or an equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Students wishing to enroll in MBA programs must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Manipal University Admission Process 2023
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Provide a link to the online application form to the admission counselor.
- Fill out the online application form with personal and educational details.
- Students can pay the application fee and course fees online on the official website.
- Applicants upload all the required documents.
- For submission, check and sign the declaration
- Students check the website regularly for updates on their applications.
Manipal University Placements
Manipal University always looks after the placements of its students. Students can bridge the knowledge gap between themselves and industrial recruiters using universities’ training programs.
They hold job fair programs, and MNCs have hired more than 9000 people as a result. MNCs, including Jet Airways, Capgemini, Fidelity, Genpact, and HDFC Realty, are invited to the job fair program.
|Airtel||Godrej||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|American Express||HDFC Reality||Sodexo|
|Axis Securities||IndusInd Bank||Thyrocare|
|Exide Life Insurance||Janalakshmi||Vodafone|
Manipal University Distance Education Admit Card?
- Those students who applied for the post must go to the official site to download the admit card.
- Go to the link “ News & Announcement” mentioned on the home page of the official site.
- Aspirants should hit on the link admit card & download the login form for the admit card.
- Fill in the details in the login form as per the instructions mentioned in the form.