MBA Finance And Marketing Distance Education Admission 2023: Master of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing is a two-year program. It is offered in a distance learning mode in the management stream. It offers a huge amount of salary structure and a bright future.
The following are the eligibility criteria for getting admission to MBA Finance And Marketing Distance Education
- To be eligible for the MBA FMM program, candidates must hold a UG degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 50 to 55% marks aggregate in UG degree is mandatory.
MBA Finance And Marketing Distance Education costs between INR 24,000 to INR 67,000 on average.
The basic salary after completing the MBA Finance and Marketing management course is INR 4.5 LPA on average.
Universities do not conduct admission tests for their distance MBA in Marketing and Finance programmes. It is a full merit-based program.
MBA Finance And Marketing Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Master’s|
|Full-Form of Course||Master of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution|
|Average Course Fees||INR 24,000 and INR 67,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||MBA in Finance, MBA in Marketing Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Relationship Manager, Business Analyst, Finance Analyst, Marketing Executive, etc.|
MBA Finance And Marketing Distance Education Admission 2023
The MBA in Finance and Marketing Management is a professional degree program offered for a duration of two years. The course consists of subjects such as accounting for business decisions, organizational behavior, strategic management, and so on. The course is available for admission at the University of Madras, Kerala University, etc.
The calendar year admission session at the University of Madras distance education MBA Finance and Marketing Management program begins. The admission process has been started for the 2023-24 sessions from 02 January 2023. Candidates have to pass the entrance exam administered by the university for the opportunity of admission.
In order to live the dream of studying management, and the professional degree course “MBA in Finance and Marketing Management,” individuals should have basic minimum eligibility.
- A three-year BBA or related degree with at least 50 per cent marks from a recognized university.
- Distance universities mostly conduct/approve the valid scores of entrance examinations to grant admission.
The two-year professional, and advanced degree program in distance education of an MBA in finance and marketing management may require an annual fee of 24,000-67,000 INR.
MBA Finance And Marketing Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Before opening their admissions portal, institutions publish some eligibility criterion rules. Interested candidates are advised to review these guidelines before submitting an application. Most universities prefer to admit students who have successfully finished their UG program with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50% from any university or other institution recognized by the UGC.
MBA Finance And Marketing Distance Education Admission Procedure
- Candidates can visit the official website of the institute for admission-related queries.
- The candidate can fill the application form for admission on the admission portal of the website.
- Fill up all the details and submit the required documents.
- The payment for the application & entrance exam fee can be made online and offline, i.e., net banking, debit card, credit card, and DD.
- The confirmation notification of submitting the admission form will be sent through email or SMS to the candidate.
Basic Requirements of Documents for MBA Finance And Marketing Management Distance Education Admission
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA Finance And Marketing Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Financial & Management Accounting||Global Financial Markets and Products||Derivatives & Risk Management||Sales and Distribution Management|
|Business Communication||Human Resource Management||Electives||Electives|
|Principles of Marketing||E-Business Fundamentals||Summer Internship||Advance IT Tools or Information System and Application|
|Quantitative Methods||Consumer Research||Management of Banks & Financial Institutions||Service Marketing|
|Organizational Behavior||Retail Marketing||Strategic Product Management||Marketing Audit|
|Managerial Economics||Strategic Management and Business Policy||Multinational Finance||Emerging Marketing Concepts|
|Principles of Public Relations||Rural Marketing|
|Advertising and Sales Promotion||Marketing for Non-Profit Organization|
|Customer Relationship Management||Viva-Voce|
|Marketing Laws||International Marketing|
|Supply Chain Management||Direct and Event Marketing|
|Corporate Communication||Retail Buying Techniques|
MBA Finance And Marketing Distance Education Benefits
There are many advantages to earning an MBA Finance And Marketing Management Distance Education. Below are a few of these advantages explained:
- Effective Time Management – MBA Finance And Marketing Management Distance Education programmes offer flexibility in terms of timing and speed. It is suitable for those who are unable to take a full-time course due to a lack of time, money, or other constraints.
- Information at Your Doorstep – The growth of correspondence and training innovation has greatly benefitted distance MBA marketing learning. Distance learning is used by major universities and business schools to provide their programmes around the globe.
- Financially Responsible Option – The inexpensive fee structure of the distance MBA marketing programmes is one of their main preferences. While the cost of a conventional MBA in marketing might range from INR 5 to 15 lakhs.