MBA HR & Finance Distance Education: Admission for MBA HR & Finance is open by various universities in Distance mode for the academic year 2024-25. The MBA HR & Finance Distance Education is a dual specialization course with a duration of 2 years. It aims at preparing students with the knowledge and skills of both disciplines. The students who aspire to get into the management discipline and also have a keen interest in the finance department should opt for admission to the MBA HR & Finance Distance Education course. The advantage of getting into this course is that it advances the student’s knowledge about dual specializations at the same time.
The duration of the MBA HR & Finance Distance Education course remains for 2 years divided into 4 equal semesters so that students will be able to grasp all the essential information in the exact manner specified to the regular mode students.
The minimum requirement for getting admission to a Distance MBA in HR and Finance course is that the applicants should have scored a minimum of 45% score in their previous qualifications from a recognized institution.
The fee structure for pursuing the distance MBA HR & Finance course differs according to the university and can get from INR 40,000 – INR 85,000 per annum.
On passing an MBA in HR and Finance through distance mode an applicant would be able to opt for a job at various respected profiles like HR Manager, Finance Manager, Banker, etc.
The salary amount to be offered for the applicants after passing the MBA in HR and Finance Distance Education course can be from INR 6.5 LPA – to INR 9 LPA.
MBA HR & Finance Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Applications for the MBA HR & Finance program at the IMTS Institute in DDE will open for the 2024 academic year. 29 February 2024 is the deadline for application submission. Apply Now
- NIILM University is presently accepting applications for the MBA HR & Finance program for the 2024 academic year in Distance Education mode. Before 29 February 2024, all students may apply for admission. Apply Now
- Applications for William Carey University’s MBA HR & Finance program are being accepted via distance education. The deadline for submission of applications is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- IGNOU has opened admission for MBA HR & Finance for the 2024 academic year. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Source
MBA HR and Finance Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|MBA Human Resource and Finance Distance Education
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduation in any stream
|Average Course Fees
|INR 40,000 – INR 85,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|MBA in HR Management, MBA in Finance, MBA in Finance and Accounting
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 6.5 LPA – INR 9 LPA
|Management Consultant, Business Analyst, Finance Executive, HR Executive, etc.
Advantages of MBA HR & Finance Distance Education
The craze among students for enrolling in the MBA in HR and Finance Distance Education course has increased rapidly due to the numerous advantages offered by it, such as:
- The enrolling student for admission in this course will be able to gain information about all the important topics with the help of the enhanced curriculum used in the course.
- The students are provided with the latest study materials by the university at the starting stage of their course.
- When a student pursues the MBA in HR and Finance Distance Education course from the distance mode then they can opt for dual degrees at the same time.
- The students who are enrolled in a job at lower profiles can opt for this course to raise their career levels easily.
- The biggest advantage that working professionals get after opting for an MBA in HR and Finance Distance Education course is that they get to complete their degree without sacrificing their jobs.
MBA HR & Finance Distance Education Admission 2024
The process of admission to the MBA HR & Finance Distance Education course has been started in many universities for the academic session 2024. Students interested in enrolling in this course need to fill out the registration form released by the universities at their official admission portal.
Students, before filling out the application form are needed to ensure that they can complete the minimum eligibility conditions asked by the respective university for admission to the course. The selection of students in this course is generally done after the previous qualifications of an applicant.
By getting admission to this course students get to study topics like marketing management, business communication, organizational behavior, international business, etc.
MBA HR & Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students aspiring for admission to MBA HR & Finance Distance Education courses are required to complete the minimum eligibility conditions asked by the university in the process of admission such as:
- The aspiring applicant needs to have passed the graduation level education from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 50% score is asked from the applicants by universities.
- There are no age criteria listed by universities in the process to get admission.
MBA HR & Finance Distance Education Application form
Applicants must apply to be admitted into the MBA in HR and Finance distance learning program. Fill out the application form completely and accurately by entering all the necessary details. Verify your application’s information once more before submitting it. If the university gets any incorrect information in the application form, it will reject it.
MBA HR & Finance Distance Education Admission Process 2024
When an applicant aspires to get admission to an MBA HR & Finance Distance Education course then they are needed to fill out the application form by following the correct process as briefed below:
- Reach out to the official portal of admission into the university if you are aspiring for admission.
- Create login credentials by filling out the primary registration form listed in the form.
- By using the login credential students are required to fill in all the information in the mandatory sections.
- Upload the scanned images of required documents by ensuring that the size of the documents does not exceed the maximum size limit.
- It is advised to make sure that all the information that you are providing in the form or the documents you are uploading should be 100% correct. If any of the information is mismatched then the form can be rejected by the university without any prior information.
- Fill out the application fee, the fee can be paid by one of the online modes like net banking, UPI, etc.
- Download the free submission and the form compilation details for future use.
University for MBA HR & Finance Distance Education Admission
In India, there are various UGC & DEB-approved distance education universities that offer MBA in Human Resources and finance correspondence courses. Following are some popular universities that offer this master’s degree in management for the academic year 2024-25.
MBA HR & Finance Distance Education at Jain University
Jain University is offering admission into the MBA in HR and Finance Distance Education course for the academic session 2024 for which the aspiring students are needed to fill out the registration form at the university’s website.
Students who are aspiring admission into the Distance MBA in HR and Finance course need to have scored a minimum of 45% score at the graduation level course that they pursued from a recognized institution or university. The fee for pursuing this course charged to the students is around INR 42,500.
Singhania University for MBA HR & Finance Distance Education
At Singhania University, the application portal for the MBA in HR and Finance Distance Education has been started and interested students are needed to fill out the registration form soon by reaching the official admission portal.
As per the criteria for selecting students to get admission in this course, Singhania University looks for the previous rankings of applicants from recognized institutions. It is recommended that the applicant must have at least a minimum of 45% score in their bachelor’s education before filling out the application form.
The fee requirement that an applicant needs to fulfill in the process to pursue this course is INR 45,250.
Scope of MBA HR & Finance Distance Education
On passing a distance MBA in HR and Finance the students will be able to look for a career that will create an impact in the industry and will lead to the transformation of the industry positively.
Pursuing the MBA in HR and Finance Distance Education course creates a path toward getting a job at management profiles at various government and privately run organizations. The average salary package that an applicant gets to grab on passing this course generally ranges from INR 6.5 LPA – to INR 9 LPA.
MBA HR & Finance Distance Education Job Profiles
There are numerous job profiles that an applicant can grab on after passing the MBA HR & Finance Distance Education course such as:
- HR Manager.
- Marketing Head,
- Finance Manager,
- Marketing Manager,
- Finance Head, etc.