MBA Banking Management Distance Education Admission 2024: MBA in Banking Management distance is a well-known study course in the field of management where the completion period of its study is 2 years at the PG level. This requires candidates to have complete knowledge about banking operations and their management. The candidates after the course become equipped with managerial skills in order to be successful managers in the field of banking.
Aspirants are here required to meet some important parameters for being completely eligible for MBA in Banking Management distance course and these are:
- The previous qualification acquired by candidates must be equivalent to a bachelor’s and the degree studied must have topics relevant to this course.
- Everyone passing the graduation must secure above 50% marks.
MBA in Banking Management distance course requires a fee payment ranging between INR 35,000 – INR 2,00,000 per annum.
Everyone wanting to pursue the distance MBA in Banking Management course are selected directly.
MBA Banking Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Banking Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 35,000 – INR 2,00,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|MBA in Finance and Accounting
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 6.5 LPA – INR 10 LPA
|Merchant Banking, Investment Banker, Asset Manager, Consultant, etc.
MBA Banking Management Distance Education Admission 2024
MBA in Banking Management distance program admission is taking place at various universities. Interested applicants may apply now for the academic cycle 2024. They are advised to read the admission guidelines and prospectus carefully.
Admission into the distance MBA Banking Management program is offered directly. The universities don’t conduct any entrance tests. Admission forms can be submitted online. If the concerned university allows, forms may be submitted offline also. But this can be done only before the last date. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
The eligibility criteria set by the university for distance MBA Banking Management course must be met if students want to secure their seats. The basic criterion is graduation with 50% marks.
MBA Banking Management Distance Education Application Form
Students must fill out an application form to be considered for MBA in Banking and Finance distance learning. All the information on the form must be accurate to contact the students. Before the deadline, interested candidates can submit the application form online. If the university gets any incorrect information, The application form will be rejected by the university.
MBA Banking Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to a distance MBA in Banking Management, students need to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by the respected university.
- The student must have secured a minimum of 50% in the UG course if the candidate is from the non-reserved category. If the candidate belongs to the reserved category, then the minimum percentage required is 45%.
- International students who want to pursue an MBA in Banking Management in India must verify their certificates from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) before applying for admission.
MBA in Banking Management Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- Go to the official website for admission to the college.
- Candidates can get admission by filling the online application form.
- In the application form, applicants need to fill in all the correct details and upload the required documents.
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode by cash or by e-challan.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Aadhar card required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
MBA in Banking Management Distance Education Syllabus & Subjects
- Principles of Management and Organizational Behavior
- Banking and Insurance Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methods for Management
- Corporate Communication
- Operations Management
- Commercial Banking and Role of RBI
- Mutual Fund Management
- Merchant Banking
MBA in Banking Management Distance Education Career Opportunities
After the distance MBA in Banking Management, one can find the following jobs:
- Senior Business Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- SAP Consultant
- Commercial Finance Manager
- Associate Vice President (AVP), Market Risk
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Finance Director
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Chief Accountant
- Financial Consultant
- Corporate Banking Assistant Vice President
MBA in Banking Management Distance Education Employment Area
- IT Companies
- Corporate Companies
- Banking sector
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Retail stores
- Manufacturing industry
- Product-based companies
- Government Sectors
- Educational Institutions